Steam Name: hypo

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:32361926

Steam Profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/thehypo/

In Game Details

In Game Name: hypo

In Game Rank: PVT

In Game Regiment: ST

Ban Details

https://www.imperialgaming.net/bans/detail/index.php?steamid=STEAM_0:0:32361926&time=1585913083

How long was the ban for: Permanent

Which staff member banned you: Ragetank

What date did the ban occur: 03-04-20 21:24

What was the reason for the ban: The reason attached to the forum database is for "Exploiting", however it was proven that I wasn't exploiting and was changed to "ESP" after.

Explain the situation in detail which led to you being banned: I was using ESP to try find my friends and to find people to interact with, not doing any malicious cheating such as aim bot etc. 

Why do you believe you deserve to be unbanned / given a second chance: Honestly, It has been awhile. From taking a look at my track record within this community and SWRP as a whole, I don't believe I can sit here and say it's "good" by any means. During my time away I have completely realised that cheating is a serious offence, with it having the potential to be harmful to other players experiences. I am confident in saying that I have a completely new attitude to how I conduct myself, removing my old sense of selfishness. Nothing I can really say here can "justify" me by any means, all I ask for is your forgiveness.

I mean if all else fails, I would like to point out that cheating wasn't against the rules at the time of my ban :lul:

Edited by hypo
phoyto
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 7
  • Upvote 3

I think that everyone deserves as many chances as we can give to reform, for if we abandon those that cannot or will not reform, they are forever shunned to be the dredges of society.

I know that hypo has done bad in the past, and hung with some pretty bad influences on the server, but so did Kumo, and look at him now, I reckon Hypo can really fix his act and be a great member of IG.

+1

• Upvote 1

In your appeal you've stated that you have a new attitude and now conduct yourself in a better, more mature way. However, I find this hard to believe when you’ve just gone and done this on the new IG discord server.

My question is why, when you’ve got an active ban appeal that hinges strongly on convincing the community you've had an attitude shift, would you go ahead and post this? It just strikes me as a contradiction but I'm curious to hear your side.

hypo_reaction.PNG

• Upvote 4
18 minutes ago, HenDoge said:

In your appeal you've stated that you have a new attitude and now conduct yourself in a better, more mature way. However, I find this hard to believe when you’ve just gone and done this on the new IG discord server.

My question is why, when you’ve got an active ban appeal that hinges strongly on convincing the community you've had an attitude shift, would you go ahead and post this? It just strikes me as a contradiction but I'm curious to hear your side.

hypo_reaction.PNG

Hey mate, I've seen how it can look, and whilst you might believe that the motive behind the reactions is sinister, I was simply trying to raise awareness that the logos in itself look like swastikas. 

The reactions have since been removed, If you have further questions feel free to dm me

• Agree 1
  • Advisor

Application has been denied

You've had ample opportunities to demonstrate your change in attitude. 

Given your recent behaviour in the community discord, your ban is being upgraded to a community ban.

Kind Regards, 

Cecil 

• Haha 3
  • Agree 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Cecil locked this topic