Poseidon Trial-Moderator Application

Steam Name: [IG] Poseidon

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:125374264

In game name and rank: Supreme Prophet Poseidon

Time Played: 3w, 2d, 11h (At the time of writing this)

Why are you applying for this position?: I have been playing on Imperiel Gaming's SWRP server for awhile now, Imperiel Gamings's SWRP is pretty much the sole reason why I play GMOD, I have played a few SWRP servers in the past etc, but this one has been my favourite so far! I believe me having such a massive passion for the server, I can help with getting involved with helping the community (Players & Staff) in dealing with these people that decided it's funny to ruin other peoples experiences on the server (I for one hate people who act like this like do they seriously think it's funny to anger people or whatever it blows my mind tbh). I truly believe that my passion for the server will help enforce the rules and make a positive impact for the server.

How will allowing you to be apart of our staff team help us: I can easily provide friendliness and a warm comforting feeling to people (as such that the community of Imperiel Gaming has done to me), but at the same time when it comes to me being serious I can crack down on bad behaviour, and listen to both sides of the party making sure I listen to what both people have to say not just jumping to conclusions and by doing this I can help with players problems and disagreements etc. I have a basic to intermediate understanding of GMOD Lua and the same can be said for GMOD ULX. I have also worked with TF2 Sourcemod. With my knowledge I can provide, Kicks, bans, warns, whitelisting etc. I am very willing to listen to criticisms and improvements so I can make a better impact, I believe I can be responsible with this duty and I believe can I be a valuable asset to the Imperiel Gaming staff team. I can for sure help with events and etc, if Event masters maybe need help with whitelisting (this is an example), I am always up for helping people, because helping people is in my nature.

Have you been a Staff on previous servers if so please list them: Yes I have been staff and still am on previous servers, they are all TF2 servers unfortunately but I shall list them: Head Server Developer/Admin on "Fraggers.Aus PUB Server" *Staff Member Since 26 Of Jan 2017*,  Admin on "UGC Australia & Asia Servers" *Admin Since 2nd of Feb 2017*  , Graphic Designer for the Imperial Gaming Advertisment Team ,  Co-Owner & Server Dev on Rakeach Networks StarWarsRP ,  Moderator on Lexus Gaming Jedi vs Sith GMOD Server

Have you had any warnings, kicks or bans if so please list them: 2 Warnings, No Kicks, No Bans

What can you bring to Imperial Gaming: Hopefully I can provide a comfortable, friendly environment for the community, I am extremely active I can always help with issues (unless irl issues come up of course), ever since day one of me joining, divisionary trained me from a Recruit to ST Private, he was so nice to me and really made me feel welcome, people like divisionary is the sole reason why I would like to become staff, so I can do the same to other people, I can show a good example to all the newbies, I can welcome people like I was welcomed. This is what I can bring to Imperiel Gaming

Anything else you would like to add: I am extremely active, pretty much on all the time in my spare time.

Terms
I accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

• Upvote 1

+1 Used to be quite mingey as a prophet but really has toned down is a very respectful person as is loyal and honest I honestly recommend Poseidon and he is a good and fun person to be around. Love ya mate <3 No Homo (Homo if you want)

• Upvote 1

You already had a different application up and only made this one to avoid all of the feedback.

Minges quite a fair bit.

Used to be +0.5 with the chance for improvement.

Not anymore.

Answer updated.

Infighting within your own application, not showing much maturity.

It's a no from me.

Edited by spodr
Answer Updated.
15 hours ago, spodr said:

You already had a different application up and only made this one to avoid all of the feedback.

-1 still stands. 

Thank you for your change of mind spodr (it means alot), but for sure I am still recovering from my mingey past, but for sure I can improve even more

Neutral. You have gotten better recently and you are widely know throughout the community but you were mingey in the past and maybe it is too soon

• Upvote 1
12 minutes ago, Mauler said:

Neutral. You have gotten better recently and you are widely know throughout the community but you were mingey in the past and maybe it is too soon

100% agree, thanks for the feedback dude

+1 Though a bit of history of being mingy, but you have improved A LOT. You're recognised (well-known) by the community.

A loyal and cool friend to have. With good attitudes that can definitely help you as a T-Mod.

• Upvote 1

-1 I ask how the server has been and you just go and disrespect ya boy by saying "good, ever since you have been gone." I personally don't care but its still not what you should be saying.

• Downvote 1
  • Upvote 2
5 hours ago, Mauler said:

I'll have to agree with Mauler. Neutral. My opinion my change in time.

15 hours ago, Bearmax said:

jesus christ.

You have never stopped making app

imature

minge

can't take criticism and has a friend that also ruined his chances

No Probs with your -1, yes at times I am imature or a bit mingey, but I have tried to improve over these past weeks, and I can for sure take criticism I don't understand what "has a friend that also ruined his chances" means?

26 minutes ago, Rias Gremory said:

No Probs with your -1, yes at times I am imature or a bit mingey, but I have tried to improve over these past weeks, and I can for sure take criticism I don't understand what "has a friend that also ruined his chances" means?

People shouldn't be judged by their friends. Like for example at my school there was were these emo kids and this one kid who looked emo and everyone assumed she was emo because she hung out with emos but It turned out she carpooled to school with one and really wasn't emo at all. Also don't respond so stuff like because I've seen things like this and they all end in chaos and eventually the app gets denied and locked. I was really tired when I made this I just woke up so if it makes no sense than rip. 

Neutral 

Don't get me wrong, I like you. You're a great guy but I don't think you're just ready yet for the Staff Team. I'll keep a good eye on you though. When I think you're ready, I'll plus one this Application.

Best Wishes

-Mirror 

• Upvote 1