I have an idea for ISC that could help them very much, please leave your thoughts below. :)

So the Idea for ISC is an auto vehicle spawned that can be held like a tablet, it would have tabs on the top to find which vehicle you are looking for, for example | Ground | Air | ISC budget |, to me this is a cool idea because staff don't have to keep on spawning and deleting vehicles for you and can make the RP more fun.

Edited by Midway
  • Confused 1

Pros: 80% of staff tickets won't be requesting for vehicles (that's just an estimate)

ISC aren't waiting for the ticket to be claimed, they can instantly deploy

Tracks ISC Budget

Configured to only have vehicles used by ISC (TIE's, Lambda etc. No non Empire Vehicles)

Cons: Can be abused (like Engineer Tools)

Personally I think this is a good idea, but should only be given to CL2's (like how Engineers get Fort Tablet at CL2) and preventative measures should be added to minimise abusing

maybe add a loading screen for pulling out the ship (Pulling Ship out of Storage...) for a bit more realism instead of spawning it in like a prop

• Agree 1
30 minutes ago, Midway said:

don't have to keep on spawning and deleting vehicles for you and can make the RP more fun.

*my mind when I see a tie fighter in tie bays when I book it I must punch it out*

• Like 1

I don't like the idea, sometimes vehicles aren't allowed to be spawned by Staff members since the Server is laggy, sharing that with users could be a bit of trouble considering its not as easy to tell everyone on the Server "Don't spawn vehicles." Gives staff something to do as well.

• Agree 3
10 minutes ago, Bailey said:

I don't like the idea, sometimes vehicles aren't allowed to be spawned by Staff members since the Server is laggy, sharing that with users could be a bit of trouble considering its not as easy to tell everyone on the Server "Don't spawn vehicles." Gives staff something to do as well.

43 minutes ago, crofty said:

Pros: 80% of staff tickets won't be requesting for vehicles (that's just an estimate)

ISC aren't waiting for the ticket to be claimed, they can instantly deploy

Tracks ISC Budget

Configured to only have vehicles used by ISC (TIE's, Lambda etc. No non Empire Vehicles)

Cons: Can be abused (like Engineer Tools)

Personally I think this is a good idea, but should only be given to CL2's (like how Engineers get Fort Tablet at CL2) and preventative measures should be added to minimise abusing

maybe add a loading screen for pulling out the ship (Pulling Ship out of Storage...) for a bit more realism instead of spawning it in like a prop

just do add on, at the same time, ships will be spawned against the wishes of ems during events and it would all get a little messy. 

Edited by Setsuna
  • Agree 1
3 minutes ago, Setsuna said:

ships will be spawned against the wishes of ems during events and it would all get a little messy.

agreed. EM's don't always want vehicles to be spawned in during event., This could lead to situations where tanks/speeders are spawned in and completely decimate the EC's when they weren't supposed to be there in the first place.

• Agree 1
25 minutes ago, Setsuna said:

just do add on, at the same time, ships will be spawned against the wishes of ems during events and it would all get a little messy. 

didnt think of that, good argument

• Agree 1