[SPOILERS] The Mandalorian S2E3: "The Heiress" Discussion Thread

Spoiler

This is the discussion thread for the Season 2 episode 3 of the Star Wars Show, "The Mandalorian". It, like all other discussion threads is filled with spoilers and is only to be discussed via the spoiler tag to prevent ruining the episode for others. Don't be a cunt, its simple.

I will post my thoughts later, the reason this thread is going up so early is because I won't be home to watch the episode on time tonight and don't want to make people wait to discuss it.

• Bailey changed the title to [SPOILERS] The Mandalorian S2E3: "The Heiress" Discussion Thread
Spoiler

tenor.gif
Our best girls are back!
387d0dd66a7031fe79b606079d152836.gif

Can't wait to see Ahsoka soon when Mando meets her! I'd talk about the rest of the episode (which was very good and well-paced) but, like, come on.

Spoiler

Man that assassin bitch was there too, from the first season. It's cool that Bo Katan was there, and what an actress to play her, damn!

I much prefer that Mando and Bo Katan go their seperate ways rather than ganging up, they could've gone that way, but honestly this is better. Ahsoka next episode :pog:

Spoiler

Thoughts

Baby Yoda is so FUCKIN cute in the ship, all meditating and shit, I forgive him for his attempted genocide of the frog lady's species.

I liked the fake out, he thought he'd made it and then they went into the water, the nonchalance of the fuckin Mon Calamari was hilarious.

Ok these frog people reuniting had me a little emotional, it was so wholesome. Even if it was around a shit load of random fish races. Quarren, Mon Calamari, etc. It was really fucking immersive.

BRO THERE'S THAT CHICK FROM THE TRAILER, ALL FUCKIN MYSTERIOUS AND SHIT.

Baby Yoda really looking at those eggs and going "i hungry send food"

Bro these Quarren wearing fucking sailor's hats has me actually dead.

AYE YO THOSE MON CALA COINS FROM THE FIRST FUCKIN EPISODE. THEY CAME IN CLUTCH.

"Others with Beskar have been through here." - Poggers.

YO WHY THE FUCK IS THERE A SQUID IN HIS FUCKIN FOOD, POOR BABY YODA. THE WAY HE WAS ALL CONCERNED AND SHIT WITH IT ON HIS FACE. My poor boy.

Why the fuck does this Quarren have a boat when he can swim? I suppose he probably needs to transport supplies and shit, and the seas may be filled with dangerous shit.

WHY THE FUCK ARE THEY BETRAYING HIM, POOR BABY YODA INSIDE THIS THINGS FUCKING LOINS. DIRTY QUARREN CUNTS, I ALWAYS HATED THEM SINCE THE CLONE WARS THE DOGS.

YO FUCKING BO KATAN, HOLY FUCK, LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. LOOKS SO GOOD IN LIVE ACTION SEEING ALL THE NITE OWL MANDO CUNTS, FUCK THEY LOOK SICK. I've never been so hyped, and that girl dives in and shows the fuckin monster what's what. That was sick as fuck, Mandos fuckin ganging right now.

The live action outfit for Bo Katan looks fucking awesome. Its awesome hearing about the different types of Mandalorians, the Deathwatch ones refusing to remove their helmets and the average ones under Bo Katan who are more casual about it, I really like that aspect and the challenges its probably going to cause between Din and the rest of them.

Also, as it turns out, the girl from the trailer wasn't a Jedi, she was a Mandalorian under Bo Katan.

Bro, this fucking Quarren just like "I'm gonna kill your pet." dawg, that's just not the way you survive.

The actor chosen for Bo Katan is MINT she looks exactly like her, very well done by the casting team. Its also awesome that Bo Katan saved Ahsoka and they're still homies to this day, so in exhange for the help of Din, she'll lead him to Ahsoka, I'm hyped for the next ep.

Bro, leaving Baby Yoda with the eggs is not a good fuckin idea "Be respectful and mind your manners." this little hungry cunt is about to end their whole ass race.

Gozanti freighter looks really good in live action, it also gives us a really good scale as to how big these things actually are.

I'm counting the amount of people Star Wars claims is in a Squad, since they mentioned a "Squad at most" earlier in the episode, they killed four on the outside, then three immediately in, that makes seven. Then they killed nine in the doorway as well, all the while committing war crimes by executing downed prisoners.

Either Star Wars thinks a squad is like 20 blokes or their information was off. I'll give them the benefit of the doubt that their info was off.

THERMAL VISION PAIRED WITH SMOKES, THAT'S MY SHITTTT. Even though in most cases thermals can't actually see through smokes.

I don't know who this actor is, the officer holding the angle at 21 minutes on the elevator, I know him but I just can't place him. I also loved his fucking reaction "CLOSE THE DOORS, CLOSE ALL THE DOORS." because he was freaking the fuck out due to the sheer presence they exterted.

Tossing them out the airlock was funny as fuck because of the dude's realization on his face.

Ooooo, she's mentioning the dark saber, they're going to have to kill Moff Gideon to take the dark saber. THEN SHE FLIPPED HIS OWN SAYING ON HIM, BO KATAN FUCKEN SAVAGE.

Seems that Moff Gideon is the one who is currently (at this moment at least) controlling the majority of the Empire's forces. These guys are fucking extremists by the way, lost a ship and refused to hand it over by crashing it into the ground.

YOOO THE BESKAR PROTECTING HIM FROM ALL THOSE BULLETS WAS MAD AS FUCK, like you could see him slow down and feel every hit, but it protected him largely, especially from that DLT-19, GODDAMN, that thing took a pounding.

Suicide pills, can't wait for dumb cunts to bind kill in console and do "/me bites down on suicide pellet" again since its now canon.

YOOO WE SEEING AHSOKA NEXT EPISODE, LETSSSS GOOOOOOOO. Or at least within the next two episodes since it might be a little rough for him getting there. "This is the way." used again in such a fucking epic manner.

I'm so confused, did Baby Yoda love that little tadepole or did he want to eat it? I'm confused if he now understands that he murdered a shit load of babies since he saw them become actual lifeforms.

DAMN BABY YODA REALLY ATE THAT WHOLE ASS FUCKING SQUID THING, WHAT A CHAD. Baby Yoda is the man, holy fuck.

All in all, this was by far the best episode of the Season, got to see more Mandos, especially seeing Bo Katan again in live action, that was pog.

• Like 2
Spoiler

The other mando girl and the one from the trailer was played by Mercedes Kaestner-Varnado aka Sasha banks the WWE wrestler which I found pretty cool as a WWE fan. The episode as a whole was good seeing a real Mandalorian was cool, The mention of Ashoka who I hope we will meet next week will be sick.

Spoiler

That's because Katee Sackhoff, who voiced Bo Katan in CW and Rebels is also the live action actor in Mando. They even modeled animated Bo after her

On 11/13/2020 at 7:50 PM, Bailey said:

The actor chosen for Bo Katan is MINT she looks exactly like her, very well done by the casting team.

@Bailey

Edited by Xavier