So, the 62nd Shock Division, on the server, will be changing how it works when it comes to dealing with AOSes. I won't explain how here, but you'll probably notice.

However, just a few things I want from the rest of the server, When making an AOS on someone, please put a sizable description IF applicable. In this description, we'd like your name to be placed first, sort of like this:

[AOS-ADD] High Colonel 62-SKCO Mauler has made Second Lieutenant 62-SKO Sinatra AOS Reason: Mauler - [Reason] Location: [Location and direction headed]

(a bit inaccurate but you get the gist)

There are a few circumstances when you may ignore this is when your life is threatened.

On top of this, please refrain from AOSing personnel unless it is absolutely necessary, or the suspect is dangerous. Instead, comms into SEC. If someone is being disorderly/insubordinate, or commiting a low level offence, there's no need to make them "WANTED" and put out an APB on em.

And lastly, SK is currently working on new arrestable offences, as the current system seems to lack certain aspects, or make other parts redundent.

• Thinking 1
  • Agree 1
  • Upvote 4
6 minutes ago, Binny said:

In addition to that. Disorderly conduct will also most likely get removed. Its very vague and it will be replaced with more specific reasons. 

just like destruction of imperial property? 

• Downvote 2
1 hour ago, Mauler said:

And lastly, SK is currently working on new arrestable offences, as the current system seems to lack certain aspects, or make other parts redundent.

better not add catgirls to that list

this is a more random thing with AOSES but lets say if was to go to like a OC and say in voice " hey fuck you " my punishment is equal to murder. or if say shock division, more like block division i can get PKed for that or arrested for an offense that is equal to murder

Edited by Clover
On 11/12/2020 at 11:50 AM, Clover said:

this is a more random thing with AOSES but lets say if was to go to like a OC and say in voice " hey fuck you " my punishment is equal to murder. or if say shock division, more like block division i can get PKed for that or arrested for an offense that is equal to murder

stupid RP is punished. remember this is a serious RP server. What imperial trooper would say that?

• Agree 1
7 hours ago, Binny said:

stupid RP is punished. remember this is a serious RP server. What imperial trooper would say that?

so wait you are telling me when you were beating the shit out of mauler with a stun stick and picking him up with a phys gun while he is ragdolled isn't stupid RP because nothing happened or how about those times where you decided to set up a checkpoint randomly for shits and gigs for no reason right next to a checkpoint on the bridge. if you call that role play

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Clover said:

so wait you are telling me when you were beating the shit out of mauler with a stun stick and picking him up with a phys gun while he is ragdolled isn't stupid RP because nothing happened or how about those times where you decided to set up a checkpoint randomly for shits and gigs for no reason right next to a checkpoint on the bridge. if you call that role play

Welcome to...

The 62nd Shock Division.

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, Clover said:

it is immersive roleplay, yes

Edited by Hamish
  • Upvote 1
16 minutes ago, Clover said:

Your post seems really targetted and aggressive. If you have a problem, let myself, Noni or Theta know (preferably in that order as it's the chain of command).

• Poggers 1
3 minutes ago, Mauler said:

Your post seems really targetted and aggressive. If you have a problem, let myself, Noni or Theta know (preferably in that order as it's the chain of command).

sorry if i made it seem over the top but i had the need to point out things like that when someone says " Stupid RP is punished " my delivery may sound a bit harsh my apologies

7 hours ago, Binny said:

Just wanna know, destruction of imperial property will those aos' been removed straight away 

• Thinking 1