zennin war dog
  • SteamID32:
  • Steam Profile Link:
  • In Game Name:
    wardog
  • Time Played Imperial RP:
    5 Weeks 6 Days
  • Time Played Imperial RP Evidence:
  • Have you had any warns (If so state them)?
    1. attempted mass RDM (ages ago i left the server and wanted to go out with a bang. no longer mingy) 2.minging (i did /kill one two many times) 3.point farming
  • Have you had any bans (If so state them)?
    yes a 3 day ban from the attempted mass rdm
  • Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them)?
    i have been senior staff on a dark rp server ranch rp
  • Why are you applying to be an Event Master?
    so i can create events for regiments the are board and help out others. however my main want is to do campaigns relating to each other getting regs that normaly dont work together to work together while creating characters e.c.t. I will say another motive is to run events for INQT as ill be a sibling soon, also the pac will be nice
  • What do you believe you can bring to the Event Master team?
    mainly another person to help and do events. I plan on assisting in any way i can along with heavly talking to troopers about what they want to see in events more and less hopefully leading to everybody looking forward to events in a big way. I can also bring a fresh pair of eyes and some imagination to the team
  • What do you believe you can do to make Events more fun, enjoyable and inclusive?
    the main thing being talking to people before and after to find what people like and dislike and swap things for different regs enjoyment e.g. navy may want a bigger more ship battle with ec's in cockpits seats than next event have a bigger focus on infantry ec's.. in short tailering events for reg's and looking for player feedback . OH and i plan to try new things like troops planting a bomb in a spot and going on the defence.
  • Do you have basic knowledge of ULX commands?
    Yes
  • Anything else you would like to add?
    I am keen to learn how things are done and hope i get accepted and am given the chance to make some fun events and privit event campaigns with fun and evil charecters
  • Event Idea 1:
  • Event Idea 2:
  • Terms & Conditions
    Yes
  • Upvote 1

Neutral leaning towards +1

Detailed and original event ideas 

Very nice and mature person

Active

Perhaps in your application and documents, you should do a proof read to fix spelling and grammatical errors for final touches 

+1 
Wardog I think would make a great trial em, he is one of the inquisitors best rp'ers which is a great trait for an EM. He also is very active and mature, but hes struggled with spelling and grammar which shouldn't make a big negative impact on this app.

Neutral 

from personal experience Wardog is a very proactive member of the community and has strived to create RP scenarios within Inquisitorious which has been exceptional. However after having a brief read of your event documents I can see that they are short and sweet which isn't a bad thing but I would like to see extra detail in them. As for the application itself I feel like the answers could have more included as well as it felt to short.

Other than that good luck with the application Wardog!

+1 

he seems mature and looks as if he has the right intentions for an event master.

from my personal experiences, he is engaged in his character.

the warns are in the past and I have not seen him being mingey or ruining rp in my encounters.

might need a brief check for grammar.

I use the website linked below; it is easier to use but it can be stuffy with word recommendations and some punctuation.

Other than what has already been said about your event ideas, I personally feel you are a person who is more than capable of enabling passive rp events and an interesting experience for the entire server, its going to be a very huge +1 from me.

If you could add more events or edit the current ones in a way that gives more detail on what currently would be happening, as well as possible other scenarios in case ISC or such aren't on the server.

This lad definitely grinds my gears, in a good way. He does his RP well, have had some good chats with the bloke and while the application itself had some issues with errors and itty bitty bits of details missing, I do think he'd be up for this role.

+1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/5/2020 at 10:49 PM, Binny said:

+1

Mature

Active

Event Idea's are original. 

Good Bloke

OMG what are you doing 8th brother?! Good luck on the app i hope to see you s EM! +1

Edited by Clover
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Advisor

Hey! Thank you for applying to be an Imperial Event Master!
Unfortunately, your application has been denied this time around.
You are welcome to reapply in two weeks. Please contact me on the forums if you have any questions regarding this decision.

• Rook locked this topic