Episode 4 of my girlfriend is dumber than you

I honestly don't care between it being called a "Sandwich" or not. I was curious, here was the answer I found...

When it's served in the roll, it's also a sandwich. We know: the idea that a hot dog is a sandwich is heresy to some of you. But given that the definition of sandwich is "two or more slices of bread or a split roll having a filling in between," there is no sensible way around it. ... Hence, a hot dog is a sandwich.

35 minutes ago, wflizzi said:

If you genuinely find enjoyment in shit talking your girlfriend publicly behind her back, I suggest you re-evaluate your current relationship. 

BIT4TTM.gif

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1
10 hours ago, wflizzi said:

If you genuinely find enjoyment in shit talking your girlfriend publicly behind her back, I suggest you re-evaluate your current relationship. 

she knows full well that I'm doing this has a bit of a laugh when she sees the titles and how I word it, we have been together for 3 years now and have been good friends for more than that. she also enjoys going through the posts and seeing what y'all say. Thanks for the advice though mate. 

Edited by Setsuna
  • Poggers 1
  • Agree 1
21 hours ago, Lucky said:

This as per the definition from the Merriam-Webster dictionary. Hotdogs are a type of sandwich, as are subway sandwiches. Don't @ me

21 hours ago, TheNegotiator said:

I honestly don't care between it being called a "Sandwich" or not. I was curious, here was the answer I found...

Well shit... looks like I lost this one.

18 minutes ago, Setsuna said:

She already found em... just a a matter of time.

Tell her to make an account I’ll give her AdminCP, they don’t call me Master Simp for no reason.

15 minutes ago, Bailey said:

Tell her to make an account I’ll give her AdminCP, they don’t call me Master Simp for no reason.

lmao she was gonna make one anyway so she could post these instead of me 

UPDATE: she just did ffs i hate you

Edited by Setsuna