Steam Name: Comducc

Steam ID: 76561198874241558

Steam Profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198874241558/

In Game Details

In Game Name: Leaky

In Game Rank: Sergeant

In Game Regiment: Sky

Ban Details

(Insert a screenshot of the ban notice here)

How long was the ban for: Perma

Which staff member banned you: Gusky

What date did the ban occur: 19|09|2020 07:05:54

What was the reason for the ban: Alt-ing

Explain the situation in detail which led to you being banned: I exceeded my warn limit round about 2018 or 2019 which lead to me being perma banned. but this is the only sever I play on Gmod so I really wanted to play again so I made a new account and tried to fit in but my voice got heard and that person contacted an admin later resulting in my perma ban

Why do you believe you deserve to be unbanned / given a second chance: Yes I do. I will stop violating the rules if I am to get accepted I want to go back to SKY and try to start again and hopefully get back to where I was before I left

20201102_184524.jpg

Edited by Leakyy
Adding in photo

Can you upload your ban screenshot to imgur or something similar?

TGA images are a bit fucky and it’s easier to just upload it somewhere we can see if directly.

Thanks.

-didn't act 'as' poorly on his newer accounts than he did on his old
-Continued to alt, even after his permaban, resulting in further permas on 3/6 accounts
-has lied in the appeal about the exact amount of alts he used (main was banned in 2018, first two alts were banned 

Context
Your main account was banned in 2018

So, on 19/09, Curly DMed me and thought you were 'Leaky', who I believe at that stage had a soft ban for getting 5 warns in a week, NitRP, and ERP
dbd3a8b252947b8267cd4bc92bfc9534.png

After assessing your voice against previous recordings made, how you reacted when called 'Leaky' and Curly's opinion that you definitely were him, given that you were in his regiment, you were permabanned for alting, and having a combined 60+ warns on the two accounts
0d9b63a36079eb19a48c821a8b1b5b67.png

Note, you also had 3 previous bans on this account for premises of Mass RDM, FailRP, nitRP, lying to staff, etc.

Then, two days later on the 21/09, Josh came to me, believing you were alting again, and with the same due process as the previous ban, this account too was permabanned
0569724b3ecd754f57ca9a4891746022.png

Moreover, given the pretence in this situation, I would not be surprised if any / all of the four alting permabans that were automatically done by console, involved yourself (save for Brass')
a228c68315e3eca64f015111e0647690.png

This leaves us with somewhere between 3 and 6 alt accounts...

Bottom line: Take more time to realise the toll your negative actions have taken, and the true extent to which rules were broken, then, after a certain amount of time, make a new application with a proper response to your actions. Show, rather than tell, that you've 'reformed' and are worth unbanning.

Good luck with your appeal.

e906a05e152bc7587aee49cacd4b50b2.png
Total, you received yet another perma for alting. This demonstrates a lack of willingness to improve

Edited by Misahu
adding new perma
  • Upvote 1
18 minutes ago, Misahu said:

-Continued to alt, even after his permaban, resulting in further permas on 3/6 accounts
-has lied in the appeal about the exact amount of alts he used (main was banned in 2018, first two alts were banned

Misahu sums it up well and the evidence he provided is pretty damning.

Misahu forgive me for not writing formally but I want to get this said as fast as possible as Bailey has already being miss leaded by your "evidence".

Half of what you said was undeniably true except for lying I never even stated how many times I was banned, but my main issue was that I am supposedly 'Sophie Ship' 

which is untrue I think Curly would be to blame for that. the alt accounts I can confirm is 'Captain Autism' and 'henny' I also was not banned by console.

If you need to talk about it I would recommend the Grand INQ as he is the who caught me majority of the time by the sound of my voice

I think this should be fact check before anyone gets the wrong idea and I'm held accountable for something out of my control. I would of said something earlier but I had no idea that this "Evidence" was here

Thanks for the good wishes

Even before I knew you were on an alt account, you were a huge minge and broke many rules. I don't personally want to see you back in the community as you made no attempt to follow the server's rules. That many warnings on that many accounts is beyond ridiculous.. You've had your chance to play the server properly and you chose to ignore all the warnings you were given and instead just break the rules.

• Upvote 1
4 hours ago, Misahu said:

Context
Your main account was banned in 2018

So, on 19/09, Curly DMed me and thought you were 'Leaky', who I believe at that stage had a soft ban for getting 5 warns in a week, NitRP, and ERP
dbd3a8b252947b8267cd4bc92bfc9534.png

After assessing your voice against previous recordings made, how you reacted when called 'Leaky' and Curly's opinion that you definitely were him, given that you were in his regiment, you were permabanned for alting, and having a combined 60+ warns on the two accounts
0d9b63a36079eb19a48c821a8b1b5b67.png

Note, you also had 3 previous bans on this account for premises of Mass RDM, FailRP, nitRP, lying to staff, etc.

Then, two days later on the 21/09, Josh came to me, believing you were alting again, and with the same due process as the previous ban, this account too was permabanned
0569724b3ecd754f57ca9a4891746022.png

Moreover, given the pretence in this situation, I would not be surprised if any / all of the four alting permabans that were automatically done by console, involved yourself (save for Brass')
a228c68315e3eca64f015111e0647690.png

This leaves us with somewhere between 3 and 6 alt accounts...

Bottom line: Take more time to realise the toll your negative actions have taken, and the true extent to which rules were broken, then, after a certain amount of time, make a new application with a proper response to your actions. Show, rather than tell, that you've 'reformed' and are worth unbanning.

Good luck with your appeal.

4 hours ago, Leakyy said:

Misahu forgive me for not writing formally but I want to get this said as fast as possible as Bailey has already being miss leaded by your "evidence".

Half of what you said was undeniably true except for lying I never even stated how many times I was banned, but my main issue was that I am supposedly 'Sophie Ship' 

which is untrue I think Curly would be to blame for that. the alt accounts I can confirm is 'Captain Autism' and 'henny' I also was not banned by console.

If you need to talk about it I would recommend the Grand INQ as he is the who caught me majority of the time by the sound of my voice

I think this should be fact check before anyone gets the wrong idea and I'm held accountable for something out of my control. I would of said something earlier but I had no idea that this "Evidence" was here

Thanks for the good wishes

Misahu was the grand inquisitor

• Wingza locked this topic