EndmostSum22988

Guest EndmostSum22988

Guest EndmostSum22988

In-game alias: TheKillingJoker

Your SteamID: EndmostSum22988

When was the ban: 7/1/2017

How long is the ban: 1 Week

Which admin banned you: Mauler

Explain the situation: I been banned for minging but it says that I massed RDM and Fail RP which I haven't, the reason why I was minging was because the admin was banning me for 7 days because I shot the grand admiral by accident In front of me because my mouse died and loss control, and I was keep telling him I didn't do it on purpose multiple times and I got banned for that. 

Why you deserve a second chance: I should put my gun on safety so the next time I meet a trooper it wont happen, and stop minging to the admin saying that I didn't do it on purpose.   

Just now, Gaben said:

He may be referring to mauler.

Ahh ok.

Just now, pinejack said:

WTF did I just read? Fix this ban appeal, but until then -1

^^^

2 hours ago, goliath said:

Dễ dàng hơn cho hầu hết mọi người ở đây để đọc nội dung này sau đó là khiếu nại của bạn.

TTôi đồng ý, chỉnh sửa chính tả và ngữ pháp của kháng cáo này. Nó là khá literally không đọc được.

3 hours ago, EndmostSum22988 said:

Your SteamID: EndmostSum22988

He means your steam id not steam name

Mingling

Mingling??? xdddd

shooting the admiral in the back because my mouse was pointing at him and died and killed him and I didn't have control.

you shouldn't have had your gun at the admiral's back and coincidentally losing control of your mouse

Because I haven't Mass Rdm on or Mic spamming But If I done something bad one day it will never happen.

just because you might have not, that doesn't mean you can put that as the reason why you should have a second chance xD

• Downvote 1
14 hours ago, EndmostSum22988 said:

the reason why I was minging was because the admin was banning me for 7 days because I shot the grand admiral by accident In front of me

wait, now since you edited it, you are making yourself look like a salty marmite tub. You start minging because mauler was already gonna ban you because you shot the GRAND ADMIRAL by "accident." Why would you minge, that's a stupid thing to do

• Upvote 1
Guest EndmostSum22988
2 minutes ago, Kraken said:

wait, now since you edited it, you are making yourself look like a salty marmite tub. You start minging because mauler was already gonna ban you because you shot the GRAND ADMIRAL by "accident." Why would you minge, that's a stupid thing to do

he says I was minging because I kept telling him it was an accident  

Just now, EndmostSum22988 said:

he says I was minging because I kept telling him it was an accident  

it was the way you put it in your appeal, it sounded like you were being a salty marmite tub because you were getting banned for 7 days

why are you -1'ing me on the reputation box? i am just speaking the truth. if you can't handle the truth from others that means you just want to get into the server and everything go your way to get back to that server. also why is it only me getting a -1? is it because its true? idc if i already did a -1 before, i am giving you a big one.

Guest EndmostSum22988
1 minute ago, Kraken said:

why are you -1'ing me on the reputation box? i am just speaking the truth. if you can't handle the truth from others that means you just want to get into the server and everything go your way to get back to that server. also why is it only me getting a -1? is it because its true? idc if i already did a -1 before, i am giving you a big one.

Im doing nothing?

1 minute ago, EndmostSum22988 said:

Im doing nothing?

stop, you -1 me and now you made all of them normal, you are like those kids who take away every single piece of evidence so they dont get in trouble.

I AM GIVING YOU ANOTHER  -1

and i screenshot them all

Guest EndmostSum22988
1 minute ago, Kraken said:

stop, you -1 me and now you made all of them normal, you are like those kids who take away every single piece of evidence so they dont get in trouble.

I AM GIVING YOU ANOTHER  -1

and i screenshot them all

???

Ok, hello Joker, as the MODERATOR that banned you for 3 days, (Which then I asked an Admin [Imposing] to extend the ban to 1 week) I can say that the reason was not Mass RDM but: RDM + Constant FailRP + Constant Minge + DC to Avoid Arrest.

You were sent to the brig oh so many times and every time you went there, I RP Gagged you and you kept talking anyway. (Constant FAILRP)

You were also arrested so many times for minge (Constant Minge)

You shot a Grand Admiral and attempted to kill some guards (RDM)

You DC'd to avoid arrest like 2-4 times (DCing to Avoid Arrest)

EDIT: Also, on another note (may not be you but just another minge), you had a buddy that constantly minged and ran into the brig in an attempt to release you, we always killed him and he always came back until I dealt with him personally. 

I rest my case.

~Mauler

Edited by Mauler
Adding a note
  • 1 month later...