Jump to content

Recommended Posts

wanted to share a document with all the commanders or 2ics to have a look at, feel free to implement this to your regiment, providing you adapt it to your regiment, and get the appropriate approval, this is just a document and only recently being implemented. 
unfortunately its in link format. but its clearly google docs 
https://docs.google.com/document/d/12ruIIOcoZRhrmSWJR3GjLofERRkdeG9NC37TtJbyP1c/edit?usp=sharing

Edited by raza
  • Thinking 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, raza said:

wanted to share a document with all the commanders or 2ics to have a look at, feel free to implement this to your regiment, providing you adapt it to your regiment, and get the appropriate approval, this is just a document and only recently being implemented. 
unfortunately its in link format. but its clearly google docs 
https://docs.google.com/document/d/12ruIIOcoZRhrmSWJR3GjLofERRkdeG9NC37TtJbyP1c/edit?usp=sharing

Seems very similar to ISC's roles that were introduced a couple months ago, nice

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Bailey said:

Dw I still proudly stand as the first idiot to bother completing every one of your quals 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Bailey said:

BAILEY ............ you know your stuff is still there right, yeah ive changed the tests and mixed it up how i saw fit but we are still using those in addition to sub roles bailey take a look at this https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdu-V-HI9qZf6RpuOTttvJuj-_DEl3ln1xYF0dOsfcr1Gjccw/formResponse its incomplete as of yet cause theres a couple to get added

 

  • Thinking 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mongo said:

the subrole of admin assistant is literally not even necessary, this is why IHCA exists.

please dont try and take most of their purpose away.

not really because its non ihc stuff they assist with

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Hamish said:

COOL LETTERS!!!

POOGERS by mellen - FrankerFaceZ

fr tho if you need a dedicated role to sort out internal arguments i think theres something wrong there

you havent heard josh and clover argue 

Edited by Hardcase
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

You've definitely shot your shot with this document, but you've missed by a long shot.

UNIFORM officer? RATIONS officer? For real? Literally the most RP these "roles" could have is a couple /me's and maybe some RNG rolling. More thought is put into shooting turbolasers on the bridge and that is entirely based on RNG.

PassiveRP roles should have prospects for sinking in a tangible amount of time and effort for roles that would make sense for a specific regiment. The "passive RP" roles in Navy have unique connections and expectations, as well as benefits and are a substantial addition to roleplay.

I think this needs a redo and keep the regiment's purpose in mind when designing it.

  • Agree 2
  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Hamish said:

if you need a dedicated role to sort out internal arguments i think theres something wrong there

 

9 minutes ago, SCHEFF said:

You've definitely shot your shot with this document, but you've missed by a long shot.

UNIFORM officer? RATIONS officer? For real? Literally the most RP these "roles" could have is a couple /me's and maybe some RNG rolling. More thought is put into shooting turbolasers on the bridge and that is entirely based on RNG.

PassiveRP roles should have prospects for sinking in a tangible amount of time and effort for roles that would make sense for a specific regiment. The "passive RP" roles in Navy have unique connections and expectations, as well as benefits and are a substantial addition to roleplay.

I think this needs a redo and keep the regiment's purpose in mind when designing it

I don't think some of these ideas will work IMO.

Hamish and Scheff summed it up perfectly. 

A tactical officer is just a Officer Cadet +. They should already be doing this. 

A communication officer's RP is literally just Engineer's roleplay. 

A support Officer's jobs is done by your CL3's already. 

Rations Officer?? Really.... (NAVY)

Administrative Assistant?? (IHCA)

You've put in the effort, but in my opinion i think the ideas need to be rethought, Perhaps you implement Bailey's document: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AkvCtJm-J1EX3GwAjpgWBclQ1AzXy5pvhzHs1RTzWV4/edit

Edited by Binny
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Binny said:

 

I don't think some of these ideas will work IMO.

Hamish and Scheff summed it up perfectly. 

A tactical officer is just a Officer Cadet +. They should already be doing this. 

A communication officer's RP is literally just Engineer's roleplay. 

A support Officer's jobs is done by your CL3's already. 

Rations Officer?? Really.... (NAVY)

Administrative Assistant?? (IHCA)

You've put in the effort, but in my opinion i think the ideas need to be rethought, Perhaps you implement Bailey's document: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AkvCtJm-J1EX3GwAjpgWBclQ1AzXy5pvhzHs1RTzWV4/edit

Exactly, Also, a lot of it seems like it should already be done by you and all of your CL3s.

  • Agree 1
  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Shepard said:

Exactly, Also, a lot of it seems like it should already be done by you and all of your CL3s.

Basically to a T, I get the sentiment but I am pretty sure it's a CL3 or IHCA thing.

Won't discredit the decent effort into this though.

Edited by Cammers
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...