STEAM_0:0:504842651
  • Steam Profile Link:
  • In Game Name:
    62-HUCO Demon
  • Time Played Imperial RP:
    3 weeks, 4 days, 5 hours
  • Time Played Imperial RP Evidence
    4000_screenshots_20201030173100_1.jpg.e96a694b3e9ddbaa5253121123888e98.jpg
  • Have you had any warns (If so state them)?
    Negative
  • Have you had any bans (If so state them)?
    Negative
  • Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them)?
    I haven’t been staff on any servers or communities. I am however keen to learn.
  • What do you believe is the purpose of Moderators on the server?
    A moderators purpose is to enforce the rules of the server and ensure it is a safe and fun environment for people of all ages by giving out punishments including but not limited to those who break rules and the removal of bullying or personal attacks. Part of their purpose is to ensure everything they handle is dealt with fairly and properly, never letting their personal history, opinions or feelings with the involved people dictate how they handle a situation. Moderators also have a duty to the player base whether it be dealing with people breaking the rules, giving tools to people to build dupes or run training/tryouts or tempjob and scaling people (given that it’s allowed such as the hound unit into massiffs in shock). They are also tasked with ensuring that other staff members do not abuse their powers.
  • Why are you applying to be a Trial Moderator?
    I am applying to be a Trial Moderator because for starters I want to help out the server I have come to enjoy greatly and become invested in. In my short time on the server it has easily become one of the most fun, welcoming and enjoyable communities I have been apart of. I also think that it is time that I take up more responsibility and push myself to be able to help this community become even better. I also enjoy helping people and want to see this community grow so more people can experience this great community. I am also applying to be a trial moderator because while I have lack of experience in the field I am always trying to better myself by pushing my own limits and pushing myself to learn new things. I believe becoming part of the staff team will expand my knowledge, experience and dedication on and to the server. 
  • What do you believe you can bring to the staff team?
    I believe I can bring a welcoming, caring and kind attitude to anyone who is new or in need of help. I am very friendly and approachable, while also being strict and just in serious situations. I would also bring the additions of being able to talk to, connect and understand the female part of the player base, adding the option of having another female to talk to. I am extremely active and dedicated.
  • Someone Mass RDM’s and disconnects from the server. What do you do?
    I would check that the person did actually kill people, I would do so by checking logs. I would then take witnesses into a sit and get their side of the story and/or evidence to determine if there was malicious intent behind the incident. Afterwards I would warn them for Mass RDM and DC to avoid arrest, following that I would ask a higher up to review the situation and ask if the punishment I handed out was fair and just, then if any further action should be taken.
  • Someone is bullying another member of the community. What do you do?
    I would contact the victim privately and ask for proof (Recording/Screenshots) of the incident. I would then get information or proof from any witnesses. After that I would get the perpetrator’s side of the story and any counter proof (Recordings/Screenshots) to see if it is two sided. I would then warn the party/parties at fault for Player Disrespect and ensure they know that bullying is not okay and not tolerated. I would monitor both parties to ensure that the situation has ended.
  • You see a higher ranking staff member abuse their powers. What do you do?
    I would collect all possible evidence of the abuse. Including recordings, screenshots and eyewitness statements. I would not confront or question the staff member and would try to not be seen collecting evidence as I do not believe anything positive would come of it. I would then give the evidence and summary of the events to management.
  • Someone threatens to DDOS the server. what do you do?
    I would gather video evidence of their claims, I would tell them to stop immediately, following that I would get in contact with a higher member of staff and ask if any harsher punishments should be given. I would then give them a warning or further punishments and inform the individual that DDOSing is a criminal offence. I would monitor the individual over the next few weeks to make sure that they don't do it again given that they are still on the server if they weren't banned.
  • Terms & Conditions
    Yes
  • Steam Name:
    {RoT} Demon
Edited by 62-Demon
Adding more detail.
  • Upvote 2

+1

- Friendly

- Reliable (Knows how to deal with issues that arise)

- Dedicated

- Active

- Hard Working + Cool headed

Although the application itself could use more detail, Demon exemplifies excellent traits required to be a moderator whilst providing a unique skillset and attitude in which she approaches situations differently to others which often ends up in a positive outcome. Due to this I believe Demon if assisted and guided by others in the staff team could turn out to be an effective moderator and valued member of the staff team.

Good luck!

Edited by Splonter
  • Agree 1
1 hour ago, Splonter said:

+1

- Friendly

- Dedicated

- Active

Although the application itself could use more detail, Demon exemplifies excellent traits required to be a moderator whilst providing a unique skillset and attitude in which she approaches situations differently to others which often ends up in a positive outcome. Due to this I believe Demon if assisted and guided by others in the staff team could turn out to be an effective moderator and valued member of the staff team.

Good luck!

+1

On 10/30/2020 at 5:44 PM, Splonter said:

+1

- Friendly

- Dedicated

- Active

Good luck!

+1 

I'm not a simp catgirls are my thing.

Edited by Echo
5 hours ago, Splonter said:

+1

- Friendly

- Dedicated

- Active

Good luck!

+1 although you'd probably need to use your mic a bit more.

Best of luck.

5 hours ago, Splonter said:

+1

- Friendly

- Dedicated

- Active

Good luck!

^ splonter summed it up well. If has mic would like to hear it more. None the less +1 gl

Hello, Demon. Neat application.

I'm going to go through this and deliver my uninfluenced opinions. I will remain entirely objective throughout this response and point out a few things.

I'm sure that you are quite active on the server, however I've not seen you on the server as frequent as you used to be a few weeks back. I am not entirely sure about the back-end specifics of this absence, so please feel free to elaborate that in a response.

As much as I dislike saying it, the application lacks the adequate detail that I would prefer. Most of your answers are only 2-3 sentences long; I would personally appreciate more elaboration on the given points to further lay bare whether or not you have the merits necessary. Many other applications—some of which more detailed than this one—are frequently criticised, neutralised, and even downvoted for lack of detail.

I've never heard you use your microphone during your time on the server. I understand if you have issues or personal qualms with using your microphone and won't pressure that. However, I have to point out that lacking a microphone as a moderator will make moderation duties a lot more difficult than they should be. 

Overall, I think you're a good person and candidate, but there is still room for improvement and particular factors to clear up.
I'll have to give you a Neutral.

Good luck on your application and consider editing improvements to your application.

• Agree 1

+1

Demon is a pleasant member of the community to be around and seems to be a fair, mature and creative person overall.
From her time in Vader's Fist, even as a Private, she was a hard worker and dedicated time to bettering herself in all areas especially ones she was new to (like climbing, using tools, being a support, making dupes, etc.). I think this shows her dedication to learning new skills and constant improvement which I'm sure would transfer well into the role of trial moderator.

Good luck on your application Demon c:

17 hours ago, Kristofer said:

I'm sure that you are quite active on the server, however I've not seen you on the server as frequent as you used to be a few weeks back. I am not entirely sure about the back-end specifics of this absence, so please feel free to elaborate that in a response.

I've never heard you use your microphone during your time on the server. I understand if you have issues or personal qualms with using your microphone and won't pressure that. However, I have to point out that lacking a microphone as a moderator will make moderation duties a lot more difficult than they should be. 

I have recently had some personal issues that has caused the drop in my activity and in regards to me using my mic I am pushing myself to use it a lot more and hope to be using it 24/7 instead of typing.

• Agree 1
On 10/30/2020 at 5:44 PM, Splonter said:

+1

- Friendly

- Dedicated

- Active

Good luck!

I agree with it needing more detail and I am working towards adding more to it.

• 2 weeks later...