In-game alias: Jerzo

Your SteamID: vJerzo

When was the ban: 2/07/2017

How long is the ban: 1 Week

Which admin banned you: Revan

Explain the situation: I had been minging the pass two days and got many warnings so I decided to stop. It is 4 am so i thought the admins and players were more chill about the hole role play as no one was even doing so. So me been Jerzo i thought  it would be funny to make a little joke on my friend writing the wood "Ni**er" on the wall. Admins saw and gave me a warning then just banned me because I had been warned befor but had more chances from what the other admins had said. 

Why you deserve a second chance: Because Revan banned me for one of the reason of been a minge last night were I had already stopped doing that. I wanted to start playing legit but get banned for something in the pass.

• Downvote 6
  • Upvote 1
6 hours ago, Chef said:

-1 You've been an absolute ass and I don't see you improving anytime soon. Hopefully this ban will straighten you out, a week should do it.

• Upvote 1
5 hours ago, Raznov said:

+1 Guys you have banned him for something he had done in the past, it was a whole new day, so I think he should be unbanned.

I understand he had the 3 warnings BUT the 2 warns were from yesterday.

That doesn't matter. 

• Downvote 1

Lad, you got banned for a very good reason. Being a minge. And it doesn't matter how long ago it happened but having that many warns in such a short period of time doesn't look the best. And doesn't matter how many players are on at any time, racial slurs are never accepted. Take this week to reflect on what you did and maybe come back a better person. -1

• Upvote 1
8 hours ago, Morgan said:

You were just banned. You are a huge minge and have received 5 warnings in two days. Honestly, in my opinion, you should have been banned longer.

Bro you did as much shit wrong as i did that night. You were fail rping a shit tone arresting me for doing nothing wrong. Your a dog.

• Downvote 8
4 minutes ago, Jerzo said:

Bro you did as much shit wrong as i did that night. You were fail rping a shit tone arresting me for doing nothing wrong. Your a dog.

That kind of attitude and tone isn't going to help your case Jerzo. It just shows your level of maturity.  To prevent this from becoming an argument I will no longer respond to this topic. 

• Upvote 1

I think this is self explanatory. You were arrested like 5+ times in the space of an hour and warned for nearly that amount. +1 For Ban Extension ;)

-1 for ban removal.

• Upvote 1
  • Advisor

Actually, since I just noticed you have been using an alternate account to bypass the ban, it'll now be upgraded to 2 weeks.

EDIT: Try bypass the ban again and it'll be a perm.

• Upvote 4
1 hour ago, Moose said:

Actually, since I just noticed you have been using an alternate account to bypass the ban, it'll now be upgraded to 2 weeks.

EDIT: Try bypass the ban again and it'll be a perm.

Bro listen, I know what I did wrong, I wrote something on a wall causing a 1 week banned which I understand i needed it. But come on man i really wanted to play so of corse i would try getting on a alt. I wanted to start playing for real today and you guys just dogged the boys. Please man a 2 week holiday is coming up for my school and you give me a 2 week banned for trying to have fun. I beg it is put down to 7 again or lower. Im sorry im just a memeie guy and I like to have fun with other players and not just play full on always but please man dont dog me out to the point where ya boy cant play on his 2 week holiday.

• Downvote 6

Jerzo, I would stop responding to this now, it is just making you look worse. The decision to extend your ban to two weeks for alting is very unlikely to be overturned, and you are lucky it was not extended to a permanent ban. It was your choice to break the rules in the first place, and then you went ahead and broke the rules again by going onto an alternate account.

3 hours ago, Jerzo said:

But come on man i really wanted to play so of corse i would try getting on a alt. I wanted to start playing for real today and you guys just dogged the boys.

"But come on officer I really wanted alcohol so of course I got a fake I.D."

Dude, you're not helping your case, you're digging yourself a deeper hole. I find it frustratingly hard to visualise how you can justify yourself for what you did and blame the staff, who are just seriously doing their job. You're one of the stand out minges, a troll even. You're a racist too. You also try to sneak past the ban system by using an alt account, which is deceitful and mingey in itself, which proves you're not ready to play seriously. If you were serious about playing on the server, you would understand the ban is serious and you would serve your time. A ban's purpose is to rid the populous of a person for a period of time who is behaving incorrectly, in this case annoying. It's obvious that people haven't wanted your behaviour on this server, yet you try to continue playing and therefore people have to deal with you once again.

Man, you frustrate me.

Sorry for unprofessionally bumping this now irrelevant thread everybody but I just need to vent and state my case. TL;DR just stop.

• Upvote 1

Was that extreme player disrespect, borderline cyberbulling I heard @Jerzo? That type of shit doesn't fly here. I personally think that this is reason enough to extend your ban again. It is people like you that give Gmod a bad rep.

1 hour ago, Chef said:

"But come on officer I really wanted alcohol so of course I got a fake I.D."

Dude, you're not helping your case, you're digging yourself a deeper hole. I find it frustratingly hard to visualise how you can justify yourself for what you did and blame the staff, who are just seriously doing their job. You're one of the stand out minges, a troll even. You're a racist too. You also try to sneak past the ban system by using an alt account, which is deceitful and mingey in itself, which proves you're not ready to play seriously. If you were serious about playing on the server, you would understand the ban is serious and you would serve your time. A ban's purpose is to rid the populous of a person for a period of time who is behaving incorrectly, in this case annoying. It's obvious that people haven't wanted your behaviour on this server, yet you try to continue playing and therefore people have to deal with you once again.

Man, you frustrate me.

Sorry for unprofessionally bumping this now irrelevant thread everybody but I just need to vent and state my case. TL;DR just stop.

Brah ya boy wants to play some Star Wars role play. I ain't no racist it was a joke man I don't have anything against the blacks, actually my friend Bailey is a black and he's Algood. I wanted to go onto an alt to play for real but noooooooo can't do that sadly ;(. I'm sorry that I have fun in the server and don't just do what you are forced to do always. Every server needs the one dumbass and I was been the one dumbass. And you saying this shit irrelevant that's rats dude. Ya boys just wants to get unbanned so he can be a pro role player.

• Downvote 4
28 minutes ago, goliath said:

Was that extreme player disrespect, borderline cyberbulling I heard @Jerzo? That type of shit doesn't fly here. I personally think that this is reason enough to extend your ban again. It is people like you that give Gmod a bad rep.

Cyber bully? What you on about brah? I just played the game in a differnt way and gave the guards a job for once. I wasn't bullying anyone and even if I did they bullied me right back with there power. I got abused man you wouldn't understand.

• Downvote 4
4 hours ago, pinejack said:

Jerzo, I would stop responding to this now, it is just making you look worse. The decision to extend your ban to two weeks for alting is very unlikely to be overturned, and you are lucky it was not extended to a permanent ban. It was your choice to break the rules in the first place, and then you went ahead and broke the rules again by going onto an alternate account.

I made this post I will respond to the boys that comment if I want to dog. As I've said ya boy went on a alt cause I wanted to play the game seriously. Didn't know there was any rules about no alts and stuff. You wouldn't understand how gifted you are to be able to play right now.

• Downvote 5
  • Moose locked this topic