Wombat's Moderator Application

Wombatiacus  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Poll

• Positive Support
    • Negative Support

Holy Mother of Mary and everything green on gods grass that was a LOT to read. Easy choice +1,

why. Simple. man is a legend that helped me through some rough times with out even knowing it, I love this man, and deserves this spot. good luck big man.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/25/2020 at 8:12 PM, Rad_Cop said:

Man is a absolute legend. Did a excellent job as a Admiral when it came to creating some of the foundations for Navy as it currently stands, did a excellent job in his time as staff based on every interaction I had with him. Has a generally good attitude and understanding of what is expected from his position and maintains a fairly objective approach. Big +1 for this guy. 

Mr Rad Cop says it well, does what a mod needs to do. He is also a very good lad.
+1

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

+1 From me

Wombat is a well known person who has dedicated a lot of time and effort into the server and is known to be trustworthy and experienced through his time as staff previously

Good luck.

-Kippy

• Like 1

+1

There shouldn't be any doubt in anyone's mind who has been lucky enough to see Wombat uphold the values and standards of both the staff team and community. Wombat has proven that he can be an example for the community values in-game, out-of-character, as a staff member and as a general member of the community.

Wombat has the experience, compassion and rationality to demonstrate all of the required attributes for a member of staff.

Good luck.

• Like 1
On 10/25/2020 at 4:56 PM, Wombatiacus said:

Empire Gaming SWRP = Moderator-Senior Moderator (5 months+) (2018): I was promoted to Moderator by Empire Gaming’s Management team and I ended my time in their staff at the rank of Senior Moderator.

+1 Wombat was almost always there to help me out, I doubt he'd remember me pre-2019, because I don't even have the best memory of those years myself, but I know he was an amazing lad.

Active on the server

Good reputation in the community

Funny & Friendly

Has good input on situations

Has been in many responsibility intensive roles

(he's just amazing in general, love you wombat - Somewhat Matured Minge)

• Like 1