Arma 3 Clone Wars StarSim

Hello IG,

So recently I've heard around the community that people are wanting to bring back the Clone Wars Arma 3 StarSim that we had a while ago which was led by Fliqqs and Isaiah. It eventually fizzled since they both got burnt out of zeus'ing the missions and no one else actually had that much experience in mission making for the style of mission. Its been gone for a few years now, and the reason it hasn't come back is partly because we still don't have many zeuses within the community and those that do know what they're doing are in the 985th Mechanized Assault Infantry. For example @Marlu @Joshv676 both are competent and experienced zeuses but they (as well as I and many others, such as @Jalex @Sinatra @yeff @Wimlay Swallows & Mono who I can't @ for some reason) play with the 985th.

Instead of going 'I'll make my own' I decided it'd probably be better to just make a post on the IG forums letting people know that there is a way to play Clone Wars Arma 3 if they want to do so. The 985th is an Oceanic Clone Wars StarSim with some decent progression and a bunch of qualifications that can be acquired and if you'd like even transferred to GMod in a lot of cases. Bunch of decent blokes and you'll probably fit in pretty well since a lot of them are current of Ex-Gmod.

If you're interested join the discord and say g'day. I'm a Squad Leader within the ARF Division, so if you're interested in being a sneaky snake, let me know. - https://discord.gg/7NxSYd

If you need any help with setup of the Teamspeak addons or joining the unit, let me know, I'll be glad to help.

Kind regards,

- Bailey

• Upvote 2
8 minutes ago, Splonter said:

Advertising other communities? Hmmm

Different game, barely a community either, its like 30 dudes. I don't think we're losing out on much by telling people "Hey, if you wanna play Arma Clone Wars like you've been asking about for Months, here you go."

• Agree 1
  • Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Bailey said:

Different game, barely a community either, its like 30 dudes. I don't think we're losing out on much by telling people "Hey, if you wanna play Arma Clone Wars like you've been asking about for Months, here you go."

If I had Arma 3 I'd give it a shot, and hey it's not a GMod community so I see no harm in propping it up, if I end up getting Arma 3 at some point I could give it a spin.

11 hours ago, Aera said:

I wanted to play clone wars Arma but never got to. Also my dumbass has 44 hours on it and I still don't know what the fuck I'm doing deadass

You should give this one a go then, it's pretty easy to install and all that. It's got some good lads in it who will be more than happy to help you out.