• Steam Name:
    MIDWAY
  • SteamID32:
    STEAM_0:1:222085915
  • Steam Profile Link:
  • In Game Name:
    Midway
  • Time Played Imperial RP:
    I have been playing IG for 3 years now but I have 3 weeks and 1 day.
  • Time Played Imperial RP Evidence:
    Capture.PNG.ee9b3f8dd886c83bfeda0ea0aacb86d7.PNG
  • Have you had any warns (If so state them)?
    I have 3 warns from 2018 and 1 this year.
    DC to avoid arrest [2018]
    DC to avoid arrest [2018]
    RDM [2018]
    Forums shit posting [2020 about 1-2 months ago]
    All of these warns have been handed to me over a year ago, I have improved my attitude towards others and I follow the rules of the server.
  • Have you had any bans (If so state them)?
    I have no bans on the server and I will keep it that way.
  • Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them)?
    These are all the servers I have been staff on:
    Star Wars RP: Event Master-Server name: Emerald gaming or something like that. [Shut down]
    Dark RP: Moderator-Server name: Tylers Darkrp [Left because it was Dead]
    Discord: Admin-Name: Blacktop boys [Moved on to play Gmod]
  • Why are you applying to be an Event Master?
    From being a former Event master, having fun in events and my brother being an event master, I am applying to be apart of the Event master team because I have a passion on making others feel happy while playing on the server, I love building cool designs around the map to amaze people on what I can build and I love being creative, I can use this creative mind of mine to make really cool events that people would love and enjoy while playing on the server, to me being an Event master isn't just making cool events for others, its bringing a varied range of options for others to choose to make their RP more fun and enjoyable, I have also helped out with Event ideas that turned to a full event on Tatooine.

While playing on the server I have my fair share of bad events or not well prepared events and I would like to not just help the players but also give some interesting ideas to other Event masters so they could use that in their events and make it more enjoyable, like I have said I have a creative mind in coming up with ideas, I can also build really cool structures in game that can help contribute with other event Ideas.

Some buildings I have made:
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/17XmwEk-GP1ba06a4J6hYLe-aw04bvO1O5f8QIdMKhP0/edit?usp=sharing

My overall reason I am wanting to become an Event master is to make the community better and make it more enjoyable to the players and give them a good long lasting expression.
  • What do you believe you can bring to the Event Master team?
    I have many skills that I can use onboard the Event master team and here is my most important skills:
    1. Working as a team - I love working as a team with others and by working as a team you can make the Events more enjoyable, I work at McDonalds and I can use my team working skills into the game and help anyone out.
    2. Time on the server - everyday I devote my self on playing on the server and this means that I am very active which can help with the events and any staffing roles.
    3. my creativity - Like I have stated above I can use my creative mind to help out with the events and even help other Event masters
    4. Event master - Like I have said before I have been a former Event Master on another server, I can use my skills that I used there and use them here.
  • What do you believe you can do to make Events more fun, enjoyable and inclusive?
    What I would do to make Events more fun and enjoyable is to make a wide range of options that the players can choose from for example, making an Event that involves a certain regiment or the whole server, I can also ask for feedback or even make a list of questions that the players can answer and I can see what kind of RP do they like or what kind of map they like.
    Here are some examples:
    1. What's your favour Event ideas, action packed or passive?
    2. What story lines do you like, Lost trooper or ships distress?

My main way I would like to make the Events more fun is to include everyone on the server because this can make others feel at home and enjoy it while it still last, after the event(s) are done I would like to make a poll and see if they liked it or not so I can gain feedback.
  • Do you have basic knowledge of ULX commands?
    Yes
  • Anything else you would like to add?
    Thanks for reading this.
  • Event Idea 1:
  • Event Idea 2:
  • Terms & Conditions
    Yes
Edited by Midway
Time on server.

Very friendly guy, had nothing but good RP interactions with you, decent detail on the application when it was necessary, seemingly good previous experience and your given ideas are very good after reading them for a bit. I'd like to see this man in an EM spot.

do me one thing though, do not make your entire document red, it hurts me in ways you'd never imagine.

+1

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, Cammers said:

Very friendly guy, had nothing but good RP interactions with you, decent detail on the application when it was necessary, seemingly good previous experience and your given ideas are very good after reading them for a bit. I'd like to see this man in an EM spot.

do me one thing though, do not make your entire document red, it hurts me in ways you'd never imagine.

+1

Agreed. 

• Like 2

Your detail is very good and the questions answered very well. Your a friendly person and do well in RP. I will say the newer warn concerns me but nonetheless people change. 

Now on to your events... 
EVENT 1. 
What is the backstory to this event? like you have just gone into the stages of the events like ask questions to yourself how did the ISB find the place why is this data important, why Tatooine?? In general the only problem i see is the fact that you are predicting and saying this IS going to happen, what if lets say more ISB are at the place and kill him. Why would they let him in in the first place if they have never seen him before? Try and be adaptive i would recommend putting alternative endings to the event, the idea in general is pretty good and story well done, just a bit more that needs to be fine tuned also i would like to see a mix of ULX command thrown in at the end or an example of what you would use for an EC (Weapon code, model, bind etc) 

EVENT 2. 
This one is better than the last in the case of story, i just have some questions. 1, why is it on Hoth?? that has a secret rebel base on it and probably would never be used as an event map. Also when doing offships you still need to look into the relative location of the ISD if its in the mid rim pick a planet close to the there or Core or Outer RIm. (generally we in outer rim) i will say i like the coordinates and the fact that you have thought this out. As i said before ask yourself questions to help with the planning of your event cause from experience as well NAVY can turn around and say no the ISD is no going to that place... now what... So we ask Why would the ISD Chimaera go there? Why not send another ship? etc 

All in all some fine tuning in the events are needed. A show of ULX command would be nice! in general your application is nice looking easy on the eyes to look at and has good detail. +1 but fix these points. 

• Like 1

+1

Application is great

Really nice bloke

Puts alot of effort into your RP

I must bring up what happened a few months when your media team was denied, you kinda 'sperged' out a little. However, i think you have changed alot since then

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm going to leave a Neutral on this application. In terms of your event ideas I can't summarise it better than Angus already has, since his comment it doesn't look like you've improved these event ideas yet and it is my opinion that these events while good ideas wouldn't work. I recognise that your behaviour has improved and is continuing to do so but I still can't ignore your previous history in relation to the forums.

Edited by Anderson
  • Agree 1