STEAM_0:0:195352097

Steam Profile Link:

In Game Name:
【SKY-02】 Proxy

Time Played Imperial RP:
3w 2d 2h

Time Played Imperial RP Evidence
image.thumb.png.7bf0bf2ae1dee2681c19c25ae3c69694.png

Have you had any warns (If so state them)?
FailRP (Talking while gagged) - Galle
DC to avoid Jail Time - B. Iroh
RDMing Recruits - Captain Iden Versio

Those warns was from when I wasn't taking the server or the roleplay seriously, I have matured since then

Have you had any bans (If so state them)?
No

Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them)?
Mangement Overseer - Guardian Networks
Head Dev - InfernoRP
Moderator - Icefuse JvS
Superadmin - SuperlemonRP
Staff Manager - AltasRP
Server Director - Old Gold RP
Moderator - Astro Gaming
Moderator - GGS.SX
Moderator - Nitro Networks

What do you believe is the purpose of Moderators on the server?
I believe that the purpose of Moderators on Imperial Gaming is to help the Users with anything that is requested and required. This could be as simple as giving tools to someone or spawning in TIEs, too helping them resolve FailRP or even RDM tickets. Moderators are also to take as much tickets as possible so it is easier for the higher ups (Admin+).

Why are you applying to be a Trial Moderator?
I am applying for Trial Moderator because I have noticed that some of the staff have been losing motivation to take tickets which leads to players getting frustrated at them, with me on the staff team I could help with that by taking tickets frequently and efficiently but still correctly.
I want to bring a more enjoyable roleplay experience for the player base, even if it means I have to miss out on a few RP scenarios. I also would like to help/assist the other enforcement staff to help benefit the server as much as possible.

I do know that my application pretty bad, I am pretty bad at writing up applications. I am better at verbal interviews.
I also do know that my playtime isn't the highest, but if I do get the chance, you wont be disappointed.

What do you believe you can bring to the staff team?
I believe that I can bring a better enjoyable experience for the Users and Staff team by reducing the amount of tickets before they build up. I also have the willingness to learn and improve efficiently.
I am pretty active and don't lose interest/motivation easily when it comes to enforcement, and I can bring a positive and friendly attitude towards the server, player base, staff team and management team.
I do know that some people still think I am mingy and not willing to put the time and effort in to the server. I would like to start over to try and gain your trust and show you that I have changed.

Someone Mass RDM’s and disconnects from the server. What do you do?
I would firstly go into the logs, make sure the player did actually MRDM, and check to make sure that he did disconnect. Then I would hand out the warning accordingly, while noting down there SteamID and name into a notepad on my computer, if they join back and do it again I would hand out a far greater punishment.

Someone is bullying another member of the community. What do you do?
Firstly I would take the victim to an OOC area (Outside the ISD, Behind the Engine Room, etc.) and I would ask him/her for there side of the story. After I got there side of the story I would bring the person who is being accused of bullying and ask for there side of the story. I would then see if any one has a evidence (Recordings, Screenshots) or even witnesses that I know wouldn't be bias. If there is no evidence or witnesses their isnt to much we can do. If there is I would warn the person and talk to them about the bullying policy. If they continue they would get a greater punishment.

You see a higher ranking staff member abuse their powers. What do you do?
Firstly, I would go into cloak and noclip, while trying to get as much evidence as possible. After I get a decent amount of evidence (this could include recordings, screenshots, logs, etc.) I would then tell them that what they are doing is wrong. If they continue I would then send the evidence to a higher up (Superadmin+) or the Staff Manager depending on what they are doing.

Someone threatens to DDOS the server. what do you do?
Firstly, I would take a screenshot/recording of the scenario from anyone who saw it, or from myself (If I saw it). I would then swiftly permanently ban them while also telling a higher ranking of the incident just in case they make a complaint.

Terms & Conditions
Yes

Steam Name:
Proxy

Edited by Proxy_109
Updating information, making it neater.

Neutral

I don't know too much about you personally, and your app could use a bit more detail, although with the information you give some of it is very straightforward and understandable, like with what you would do as moderator, you give a short and sweet explanation on what you would do, which is good.

• Upvote 1
11 hours ago, crofty said:

Neutral

I don't know too much about you personally, and your app could use a bit more detail, although with the information you give some of it is very straightforward and understandable, like with what you would do as moderator, you give a short and sweet explanation on what you would do, which is good.

I agree with crofty and to add another point, I think ur scenarios need to go a bit deeper cause while straight forward approaches are great and get the job done I believe that you are going to be very prone to skipping steps if you take these approaches and that as a result miswarns and bans are going to occur. 

Edited by Setsuna
2 hours ago, crofty said:

Neutral

Yeah not much detail at all, haven't had any interaction on the server with you I'm pretty sure

-1 from me.

In terms of you as a person, my multiple encounters with you show that you are a very mingy and immature player. You are extremely toxic and have also done ALOT of regimental disrespect in private discords. You are also extremely hurtful and disrespectful towards the younger demographic of the community, and also people who you generally dislike, or you haven't gotten your own way with.

In terms of your application, it lacks detail and you do not go into enough depth.

I do not think you would make a great fit in the moderator team.

• Agree 2

It’s gonna be a fat

Neutral 

From me. I personally don’t see you interacting with the community much. The application itself is... well... below subpar. I’m willing to change my decision based on if you put more effort into your application, interact with people outside of your regiment, actually communicate with the server and try and make yourself well known.

Sorry I don't know you too well but I can give you a few suggestions. You can try to interact within the community more and get yourself known by alot more people and you could put a bit a more detail on your application. From now I will leave a neutral but goodluck with your application 

3 hours ago, Binny said:

It’s gonna be a fat

Neutral 

From me. I personally don’t see you interacting with the community much. The application itself is... well... below subpar. I’m willing to change my decision based on if you put more effort into your application, interact with people outside of your regiment, actually communicate with the server and try and make yourself well known.

• Agree 1
  • Proxy_109 changed the title to Proxy's Moderator Application

My interactions with you have been rather positive, but it looks like you have low interactivity with other members of the community.

For someone who seems to have extensive previous experience, you didn't put in a lot of detail into many of these questions, you should be able to if you have been a part of five different communities. Just seems a little odd to me. It is sufficient though.

I have also noticed at some point once or twice you haven't treated a specific portion of the community nice which seemed to stem entirely due to the fact they are at times immature.

Work on the stuff I have divulged and I reckon you could be a pretty alright fit.

Neutral with a +1 lean

Edited by Cammers
Amendments to rating.

+1, my interactions with you have been fairly positive, you seem like a focused person. although you do need to work on not having as many negative interactions with members because of your own personal opinion, im gonna +1 because i feel like you want to improve your behaviours however if the application is denied i suggest you work on interactions with people you dont like and just ignore people who do wrong by you, maybe go into a little more detail but id say im happy with it.