j a c o b  s e c c (Blacklight)

Steam ID: 

STEAM_0:0:33203910

In game name and rank:

Commander Blitz 

Time Played:

2 weeks, 1 day, 8 hours, 57 minutes

Why are you applying for this position?: 

I have been with this community for a fair amount of time now and i am currently enjoying myself playing on the server with the other members of the community. As this server has so far impressed me everytime I am on, I would like to contribute to the server by applying to become a Trial Moderator. The reason why I want to become a Trial Moderator is because I would like to help the other staff members of the server as they are busy almost all the time with either roleplay or handling a situation that has occurred. Throughout my time on the server, I have experienced incidents when the server isn't as popular in the mornings and when there isn't staff on, where their are minges who hop on and ruin the fun for the other members of the community. This is another reason why I want to become a Trial Moderator as i would attempt to prevent these situations from occurring.

How will allowing you to be apart of our staff team help us:

If I were to become Trial Moderator, I would deal with the smaller issues that current moderators and admins would have to deal with such as spawning a toolgun, physgun and ships for Commanders to do training/tryouts. With my experiences from being an Admin and Community Manager, I believe with the experience and skill set developed from being in those positions I would handle the situations with positiveness, viewing both sides of the story depending on what the situation is and coming to a conclusion from decrypting the stories from both perspectives or perspective. Another thing that could help the staff team is that I wouldn't have to bug the moderators and admins to promote my troopers as i currently can't promote them.

Have you been a Staff on previous servers if so please list them:

Attack of the Clones Gaming, Gaming of Clones and DiverseRP

Have you had any warnings, kicks or bans if so please list them:

None

What can you bring to Imperial Gaming:

What I can bring to Imperial Gaming is my friendliness, professionalism and genuineness. I will also bring a positive atmosphere to the community of Imperial Gaming and attempt to meet the levels of satisfaction of the player base so that everyone can enjoy themselves and have a genuine, unique roleplay experience on the server. 

Anything else you would like to add:

Rancor Power!

Terms
I accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

• Advisor

+1 BUT, you must be active. That does not mean sitting afk on the server.

+1 Blitz has been made to step up to the Commander role, and I see similarity with him for that. He's sure justified to explain himself as being a positive influence, and I will support almost anyone who is willing to Grow a Positive Atmosphere. Can we buddy him up with another Moderator Commander, bcoz I think he'd work really good in a Team, aye the Staff Team.

13 hours ago, Kingsbury said:

-1 Minge, Hates everyone outside of Rancor. 

Jk +1 love him to bits. 

NOT TRUE! HE LOVES ME! I missclick all the time around him tho.

+1

On 01/07/2017 at 10:55 PM, j a c o b s e c c (Blacklight) said:

Rancor Power!

Blitz is a active, friendly and mature person in the community, he leads Rancor and is doing a really good job at doing so.

Also he makes good memez - "Rancor Power"

This will be a +1 from me.