What happened to event maps?

I was just wonder why changing the map to do an event ever stopped? Was it because of just running out of maps? too much effort? prefer prop built events? I don't get it

To put it simply event off ships were too much of a drama to run whether that be because of the server crashing or the general dislike that the majority of the community has shown towards off ship events.

Off ship events are still ran today but due to the reason above the rate they are ran has decreased quite a lot unfortunately.

Edited by Hyperion
8 hours ago, Hyperion said:

To put it simply event off ships were too much of a drama to run whether that be because of the server crashing or the general dislike that the majority of the community has shown towards off ship events.

Off ship events are still ran today but due to the reason above the rate they are ran has decreased quite a lot unfortunately.

Also the last off ship we ran most people's game crashed

this isnt good at all as EM's then have to do some prevention and such with crashing, so if the EM crashes another one can quickly take his place but what if that one crashed? then another EM would have to step in etc it can be a big hassle

5 hours ago, Kristofer said:

I'll do a 3 offship campaign this saturday just because you asked nicely.

Be there or be square, starts at 4 AEST.

what the fuck

20 hours ago, Kristofer said:

I'll do a 3 offship campaign this saturday just because you asked nicely.

Be there or be square, starts at 4 AEST.

I literally have to go to a doctor to get tested for ADHD this Saturday why is life unfair