What is the best subway sandwich? (What do you think?)

Inform me of your bread choices, your cheese type, your meat, your sauces, your range of vegetables and toppings and 6-inch or foot long.

Let's see who has the best subway sandwich.

Edited by Yuri

Alright so every time and I mean every time I go to Subway I always get 12 inches of white bread goodness, I have a 2 pieces of that thicc schnitzel with that succulent old english cheese, toasted once to perfection, if it ain't toasted enough you gotta yeet that bitch back into the oven once more, then I throw some healthy shit like moist lettuce and some wet cucumber on it and for sauce I get white juicy sloppy mayonnaise... OHHHH YEAHHHHH baby and thats what I get for just under $13.

• Like 2
  • Downvote 1

Foot-long chicken teriyaki on toasted Italian herbs and cheese bread (or white bread) with cheddar cheese (RIP Swiss cheese) with avocado, spinach, onion and lettuce (and sometimes beetroot) with teriyaki sauce and salt & pepper or you're wrong.

I can never get Italian herbs and cheese bread at uni though because it's everyone's favourite and always gone xD

I do need some more suggestions though

• Upvote 1
30 minutes ago, SCHEFF said:

Foot-long chicken teriyaki on toasted Italian herbs and cheese bread (or white bread) with cheddar cheese (RIP Swiss cheese) with avocado, spinach, onion and lettuce (and sometimes beetroot) with teriyaki sauce and salt & pepper or you're wrong.

This

Go to Tik Tok and search Miladfromsubway and check out the ones he makes.

Whenever I go to subway I just say “Make me your 10/10 sub, your favourite.” And they don’t often disappoint.

Footlong Italian herb and cheese with mouthwatering meatballs with swiss cheese, BBQ sauce, capsican, lettuce, olives, pineapple and beetroot. Best sub

Footlong, either White or wheat bread, chicken cheese, onions, lettuce, carrot, cucumber and bbq sauce 

the chicken type and cheese type depends i guess 

3 minutes ago, Angus said:

Fuck u. Italian herbs and cheese. BMT with Old English toasted, Letuce, carrot and Marinara sauce footlong ;) fuck u tho @Arkan

Shit i just realised what ive done. Meant to edit the above.

Edited by Angus

Despite working at subway for the last 9 months, I haven't tried that many subs :ph34r:. I reckon the steak & cheese sub is pretty good. Cheddar, Lettuce, tomato, onion and carrot with Garlic aioli and honey mustard. Plus the Raspberry white-choc cookies are great.

Bread - Italian Herbs and Cheese Footlong (TOASTED)

Meat - Meatballs

Cheese - Old English

Vegetables - Spinach, Cucumber

Sauces - None (Meatball sauce is :O)

Salt and Pepper

keepin it simple :D

Damn, looks like I might have to try the meatballs just from user experience...

I’m a fat bacon lover so I usually go for the Chicken & Bacon Ranch Melt on an Italian Herb&Cheese. Throw some swiss cheese on there and toast the gourmet out of that bitch. Top ‘er with some tomatoes, spinach, lettuce, onions & carrot and then give her that legendary Ranch treatment.

Serve it up with a white choc & macadamia cookie and you’ll have my heart. ;)

On 10/21/2020 at 12:10 PM, SCHEFF said:

I can never get Italian herbs and cheese bread at uni though because it's everyone's favourite and always gone xD

I do need some more suggestions though

Foot-long, chicken teriyaki - LIGHTLY TOASTED - italian herbs and cheese.

Old English cheese with extra cheese (RIP swiss), spinach and onion, with avocado.

Sweet onion sauce with no salt or peper.

Fuck outta here.

meatball + peperoni

jalapenos

habanero chili sauce

blue cheese dressing 

mozzarella 

garlic butter on the sub 

capsicum

and red onion

its a bit messy but its great

Ok here is my godly sub

First we get the 12 inch Italian herbs and cheese everytime, then we get some nice cheddar cheese and a bucket load of spicy pepperone, then we get some spinach olives and onions, and to top it off we get some garlic ailoli and S&P

all for the affordable price of $8.50