-1 ty, even when you were in IC you refused to follow orders at times it was needed, influenced @pinejack to shoot fox getting him almost kicked out of IC, and you shoot fox aswell. Even when you were a IC member it seemed you were minging when you could find possible from my point of view. An ever since you left the above stated the rest of the reason why I -1. 

Good luck.

• Upvote 1

-1 Can't even take criticism, you are arguing with people about their opinions, you use to be a very respected person when you were back in IC, but that all changed, sorry it's gonna be a minus rep for me

On 7/2/2017 at 9:41 AM, Matt said:

I've seen you get kicked out of regiments and minge a lot, change this and try to fix all the wrongs you've done and my opinion will definitely change.

Hey thanks for feedback, but I haven't been kicked from a reg I left them at my own will but thanks for sharing dude! :) also trying to fix my act a bit to

19 hours ago, Rias Gremory said:

-1 Can't even take criticism, you are arguing with people about their opinions, you use to be a very respected person when you were back in IC, but that all changed, sorry it's gonna be a minus rep for me

Thank for feedback just was really frustrated the other day I am solving some problems irl atm

20 hours ago, Rada said:

-1 ty, even when you were in IC you refused to follow orders at times it was needed, influenced @pinejack to shoot fox getting him almost kicked out of IC, and you shoot fox aswell. Even when you were a IC member it seemed you were minging when you could find possible from my point of view. An ever since you left the above stated the rest of the reason why I -1. 

Good luck.

Sorry but the not following orders part isn't really need but thanks for the feedback and yes I have been minging a lot the other day but I will not be doing this as much anymore if not as much never

On 7/2/2017 at 1:35 PM, -CML- [IG] Divisionary said:

http://www.imperialgamingau.invisionzone.com/topic/689-report-on-str-pvts-ty-and-jerzo/#comment-507

I'm Disappointed in you. You were better when you were a Staff SGT in Shadow, but it all went downhill from when you left without even talking to me about it. If you had stayed, your chances would've been better. 

" Yes I have been a bit mingy lately but the activity part I have been pretty active lately but thanks for the feedback (but in ST's I haven't been mingy that was mostly last night) "    Your logic here seems to be at levels far below the deepest seas, Apply for T-Mod after behaving like this, using excuses like these, is disgraceful.

I surprised you aren't involved with Jerzo's banning.

thanks for the advice Divisionary (I was only SGT in shadow :))

On 7/2/2017 at 8:27 AM, Hisoka said:

Arguing with everyone who gives you an opinion isn't going to help your case.

Yeah sorry was a bit frustrated the other day I said earlier that I was having problems irl but I will try be nicer with my replys thanks!

• Upvote 1
On 01/07/2017 at 9:05 PM, Tyhilton13 said:

I am calm

On 01/07/2017 at 10:29 PM, Tyhilton13 said:

omfg I am talking about what you first siad not that

-1, Even though I don't play SWRP anymore, Need I say more than these two contradicting quotes?

Ty, don't reply to every comment. Looks like you are bumping 24/7.

Wait a bit, some opinions will show up then make a reply to those like 4-5 opinions. Looks better. You don't really need it at all though.

• 1 month later...