Steam Name: Tyhilton13

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:53131655

In game name and rank: ST Private Ty

Time Played: 2 w 4d 7h

Why are you applying for this position?: I am applying for this position because I think that I can do stuff for other staff in the server for example giving people tools when other admins are busy and dealing with people ming/rdming/spamming and eg. This will give some of the other staff members to get some time off and go do some rping for a while instead of dealing with minges or helping players out.

How will allowing you to be apart of our staff team help us: As I have stated above, I will proceed to stop minging and rule breaks I will also do stuff for players when theres low players on the server and help the staff take a break for a little while so they can calm down and don't stress out and get mad at players but other than this I am calm and will not get mad if they're arguing with me and sort it out as quickly as I need or as slow as I need either way I can get it done.

Have you been a Staff on previous servers if so please list them: Galactik Networks was Admin (still up) Moderator on a TTT server (forgot the name) Tmod on a, Fancygaming I think the name was? (shut down)

Have you had any warnings, kicks or bans if so please list them: Failrp (I have no idea how I got this,  but one day I decided to just checked my warns)

What can you bring to Imperial Gaming: I can be a really helpful person to most people to teach them about everything on the server if they have any questions or to deal with problems they having this could be someone minging or annoyance of the player which I can polietely ask the person to stop annoying this person but if this continues to happen I will hand out a warn if this continues to happen I will talk to them in private also other problems like this can be dealt with like this aswell.

Anything else you would like to add: I will try getting to if not all most of the comments of this app thanks for reading this!
Terms:
I accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

1 hour ago, Hisoka said:

-1  These passed 2 days I've been seeing a lot of minging from you, ever since you left IC I've seen you minging a lot. 

I have been minging but not alot I was told to stop which I did the only reason I was killing people is because I odn't look in the kill feed to see if someone was mass rdming I do not failrp.

1 hour ago, Gaben said:

most of this wasn't me  Iwas only killing them because I didn't know why they were arresting him because I do not failrp and look at the kill feed to see if he was rdming or not

1 minute ago, Kraken said:

why did you say that?????????????

Kraken I said this because you said since you left IC only reason  Iwas minging last night is because I was trying to stop shore from killing us than I killed them last night for arresting becasue I do not failrp and check kill feed

1 minute ago, Tyhilton13 said:

Kraken I said this because you said since you left IC only reason  Iwas minging last night is because I was trying to stop shore from killing us than I killed them last night for arresting becasue I do not failrp and check kill feed

hold on, i said "why did you say that" when you said "i have played once or twice" i never talked about playing on the server but you start talking about why you had to kill the ISB and DT trooper

1 minute ago, Kraken said:

hold on, i said "why did you say that" when you said "i have played once or twice" i never talked about playing on the server but you start talking about why you had to kill the ISB and DT trooper

omfg I am talking about what you first siad not that

• Minging recently
  • Low activity as of last 3-5 weeks

• Used to be good in IC

• Can be respectful, serious and decent at RP.

Too much bad for the good to shine through.

36 minutes ago, spodr said:

• Minging recently
  • Low activity as of last 3-5 weeks

• Used to be good in IC

• Can be respectful, serious and decent at RP.

Too much bad for the good to shine through.

Yes I have been a bit mingy lately but the activity part I have been pretty active lately but thanks for the feedback (but in ST's I haven't been mingy that was mostly last night) 

8 hours ago, Tyhilton13 said:

yes Morgan sorry about yesterday but I was trying to stop it and you wouldn't......

Arguing with everyone who gives you an opinion isn't going to help your case.

• Upvote 1

I've seen you get kicked out of regiments and minge a lot, change this and try to fix all the wrongs you've done and my opinion will definitely change.

http://www.imperialgamingau.invisionzone.com/topic/689-report-on-str-pvts-ty-and-jerzo/#comment-507

I'm Disappointed in you. You were better when you were a Staff SGT in Shadow, but it all went downhill from when you left without even talking to me about it. If you had stayed, your chances would've been better. 

" Yes I have been a bit mingy lately but the activity part I have been pretty active lately but thanks for the feedback (but in ST's I haven't been mingy that was mostly last night) "    Your logic here seems to be at levels far below the deepest seas, Apply for T-Mod after behaving like this, using excuses like these, is disgraceful.

I surprised you aren't involved with Jerzo's banning.

http://www.imperialgamingau.invisionzone.com/topic/689-report-on-str-pvts-ty-and-jerzo/#comment-5071

yeah nah mate.

Also, considering you argued with everyone in your app who gave a negative opinion, you are surely not mature enough to handle this position. You either take the response and say thanks for the feedback or dont reply at all. 

Big -1