In Game Name: Syrup

In Game Rank: Private

In Game Regiment: Storm Troopers

Ban Details

https://gyazo.com/83e296382cce7e15e3e1b1da05ac09e4

How long was the ban for: Permanent

Which staff member banned you: Little

What date did the ban occur: 21/11/2017

What was the reason for the ban: Lying to staff (You had your shot you ruined it) / Constant trolling / minging / pesting

Explain the situation in detail which led to you being banned: 

Look, I messed up very badly. I was very salty a few years ago which lead to me making some very poor decisions on this server. I was constantly griefing and causing mischief which lead to a lot of administrative staff disliking me rightfully so. I am going to be very clear and honest with this appeal. I certainly deserved the ban, there's no denying that. I then made a series of embarrassing posts in 2017 even more angry at the staff who were just trying to do their jobs. I am sincerely sorry for all of this. It was three years ago, so I am not entirely sure of specifics; however I do know that I was an absolute fuckhead to people who did not deserve it. 

Why do you believe you deserve to be unbanned / given a second chance:

Yes I have made mistakes, and I admit this. My goal with the appeal is to be as transparent as possible and make zero excuses for my behaviour. It was completely ridiculous and unwarranted. However, if you could give me another chance as it has been three years, I would very much appreciate this. 

Three years is a very long time for self reflection and personal growth. We've all made mistakes, and I'd appreciate if you could forgive mine.

I have had a lot of time to grow as an individual in those three years. If I'm unbanned I will be a completely standup part of Imperial RP. Coming back three years later clearly proves that I care enough about the community to want to return. Before you go digging up old forum posts from a previous appeal, yes. I've seen and remember those. I am completely ashamed of my behaviour and it only worsened the situation. I was an angry boy at the time of writing those, complete disregard for myself and fellow gaming peers. I have matured. And I can only ask for forgiveness. 

At the end of the day it's a gaming server, there's little to no harm in giving me another chance (I know that I had multiple. Again, I admit that I was an absolute fuckwit in my previous years.) as you can always remove my privileges from being able to play here again in the future. 

Thanks for reading if you made it this far. 

Regardless of the outcome, I want to take this opportunity to apologise to anybody that I offended during my time three years ago. For the attitude issues and disregard for authority. 

• Upvote 1

+1

Seems like a decent bloke who genuinely wants to come back, you were banned three whole years ago which gives a lot of time to change. I think you should come back with a strict probation for a Month - 3 Months to make sure you settle in nicely.

My opinion is subject to change.

Good luck with your appeal.

• Agree 2
  • Upvote 2