• Positive Support
    • Negative Support

• Steam Name:
    </relic>
  • SteamID32:
    STEAM_0:0:534850219
  • Steam Profile Link:
  • Age?:
  • What Part of the community are you from?
    General Community
  • Programming languages you know (etc. LUA, CPP, C#, PYTHON - MUST KNOW ONE LANGUAGE):
    LUA - GLUA
  • What type of content do you want to create for our server?
    Programs, scripts.
  • Have you made any other scripts or content we should know about?
    Not that you should no about, but I have made my fair share of content. See 3 examples below.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/765015999421874186/766554931838189568/unknown.png - admin menu for the admin system d3a
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/765015999421874186/765440045347635200/unknown.png ( search function )
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/754449404857024632/766084447065473055/unknown.png made this pop up menu.
  • Do you accept the Terms & Conditions of this application?
    Yes
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

No idea who you are, can't say anything about your abilities to create anything that we need or require for the server.

to be honest, you should get more involved with our community to get more well known as well as figure out some examples that fit better with our server and stuff we may actually need and or could use.

1 minute ago, Mongo said:

No idea who you are, can't say anything about your abilities to create anything that we need or require for the server.

to be honest, you should get more involved with our community to get more well known as well as figure out some examples that fit better with our server and stuff we may actually need and or could use.

Hi, a developer is there to make scripts and content for the server & community. That's there job, serious developers like myself are there to make content and not so much play the server. Indeed you don't know who I am but I'm simply applying for a developer position. I've supplied 3 pictures of what something I have made.

The point of being known within the community is the fact that we can make an estimate on how much we can trust you - applying like this out of the blue is pretty peculiar. Your application also seriously lacks dept, it seems as though you’re completely indifferent as to whether or not you’re accepted for the position.

Before I make a judgement on your application, I’d like to see a few things from you:
1. Can you show us a video of the work you’ve done so we can see that it’s functional and not just a dummy derma?

2. Why do you want to be a developer for IG if you’re not already a part of the community? What are you hoping to gain by being a developer?

3. How much experience do you have as a developer for gmod servers? Have you been a developer on servers previously/currently? If so, which ones?

• Agree 1
  • Upvote 3
1 hour ago, Mongo said:

Yeah agreed.

Probably not the best that you did the exact same application on Gateway Gaming, you realise that applying for another community alone probably makes you ineligible? 

https://www.gatewaygaming.net.au/forums/topic/7165-developer-application/

Edited by Higashi
  • Poggers 1