What's your dream job.

Not sure why I am writing this but I wanted to come up with an idea on what job everyone wanted to be when they were a kid or even now.

For me all my life I wanted to be in the army from playing with my little toys and watching movies and family members serving in WW2 and current wars I have a passion on helping others and exploring my life.

Post your dream job or even current one down bellow.

• Upvote 1

From someone who works with army blokes most of the day, most of them will tell you "Do something else." but there are a few of them who love it and wouldn't leave it for anything, so maybe its just up to the person and how they enjoy the whole lifestyle.

Currently I'm studying Criminology and working on becoming a crime scene investigator with the AFP.

• Poggers 1
  • Agree 1
  • Upvote 1
6 minutes ago, Sinatra said:

Ummmmm no cap being a professional doorknob licker for a living sounds really good

tenor.gif

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Bailey said:

Currently I'm studying Criminology and working on becoming a crime scene investigator with the AFP.

Something like this is the possible future or Law or Teaching

• Like 1

Once I finish my Bachelor of Media Arts, I'd love to get a Bachelor of Education in probably middle-high school teaching so I can teach students how to create media and use their imagination, as well as how to write and dream.

It's fucking cheesy but it's true

Edited by SCHEFF
  • Like 1
  • Poggers 2
  • Upvote 2

Main Priority Right now is getting into the NZDF (New Zealand Defense Force), But I have always wanted to Study History and get a Job in it as a archeologist

• Like 1

1 of 2 things which are very different paths hee hee. 1 is ADF had family in it grew uo around it with that lifestile. 2 forensics either psychology or fire investigation. 

• Like 1
  • Poggers 1

Well I'm currently studying to be in Accounting and Finance but I'm also studying a pathway into Psychology so I believe either an Accountant or a Psychologist.

• Poggers 1

Police Man, Will either go for it straight away or apply for the PSO instead and then transfer into the Police later on. If I don’t get it first try I’ll do a Bachelor In Criminology and apply for Police again.

• Upvote 1

I'm currently studying a double major in Human Resources and Management with Human Resources being my favourite of the two.

Ideally I'd like to take my career down one of two pathways being either in the gaming industry or for the commercial side of a sports team (AFL). I think being in charge of staffing practices for a large gaming company would be amazing and I'm definitely not good enough at coding to enter the industry from that aspect. I've also heard really good things in regards to working for a sports team as they create a really good family culture even for the employees that aren't coaches or players.

• Like 1

What I want to be and what I'm going to be are two very different paths. I personally have always wanted to be a movie director, screenplay writer and story writer, the ability to write, design and imagine a scene in your head then being able to bring it to life for others to see and enjoy has always been such an amazing idea to me. I myself lack the qualities to pull off such an amazing career but it has always been my dream. 

At the moment I am studying a bachelor of Law and Psychology and doing some criminology stuff on the side, I am really enjoying it and it keeps me busy enough. I am going to do my best to get through law and maybe utilize the psychology field as much as I can to become an occupational therapist or see where the law side takes me. 

I believe it's Graphic Design? But unfortunately I cannot seem to make contact with my future self, he is so indecisive. But recently, I've had a career enlightenment by my HSIE teacher, he told me about the amazing thing called Philosophy.

Prison Psychologist, about quarter of the way there after 3 years lmfao
Then when I get sick of that go back to Uni and do psychiatry 

• Shocked 1