“A Velus never fares well when they find themselves alone on Coruscant”

This is the story of Chrissalyn Rath Velus, my character. I have included a family past going back four generations. I will not tell the stories of Roxelio M. Velus or Lily C. Velus for reasons that will be stated within the story (Told from my character's point of view).  I also changed a few names to be more lore friendly as you will see. I included my ISB past as I used the same character when I was in ISB so it felt only right to add it to my past.

I do love writing and story telling, while it may not be my strong suit, I take pride in it. Mind you, most of this was written at 4am so please don't expect it to be perfect. I also do not expect you all to be able to get through the whole thing as it is a mighty 8 pages long but do your best as it does provide quite the adventure. I hope you enjoy and that this brings a little more understanding to my character. I know the censored bits can be a bit annoying but they add aesthetic :) 

“A Velus never fares well when they find themselves alone on Coruscant”

Credits: 

- @Cracked as Lily C. Velus 

- @Mongo as Roxelio M. Velus

- @Guskywalker as Gus Walker, Tarkin and Krennic

- @SCHEFF as Sous Scheff

- @Pro as Pro

- @Maus as Maus Aurelia

- @Chris as Christopher Maldek

- @Echo as Storm

- @LimeStrider as Lime 

- @Hideyoshi as Hideyoshi Kinoshita

- @Tinky as Tank Volhigh

- @Joel as Joel Barmaleigh

- @Edwards as James H. Edwards

- @Lincoln as Lincoln A. Manchester

- @Pablo as Pablo Monarch

Sorry for @ing so many of you but I want to genuinley thank each of you as I don't think that my experience would have been as amazing and captivating as it has been without any of you. So for that I do thank you and it was sad to return and see so many of the old names I remember gone but I have loved getting to know this new generation.

Edited by Setsuna
made it a comment link oop, changed it to view
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 7

Oh! Criticism is welcomed! I wasn't too sure about the rules but I tried to make it as immersive as I could without crossing lines but if I have crossed any with the ISB stuff or anything let me know and it will be changed immediately. 

Very Beautiful and descriptively long.

I do enjoy how little lily is mentioned for being a coward and disgracing the name velus by fleeing and becoming fao.

however Roxelio did have security with her, just there was literally barely any remains left upon complete destruction of her ship to discern who was aboard other than what was priorly logged before their departure.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Mongo said:

Very Beautiful and descriptively long.

I do enjoy how little lily is mentioned for being a coward and disgracing the name velus by fleeing and becoming fao.

however Roxelio did have security with her, just there was literally barely any remains left upon complete destruction of her ship to discern who was aboard other than what was priorly logged before their departure.

ah OK well I will change that 

Probably the first backstory I've fully read, the bus ride influenced me to read. A really great story, amazing writing, cool experiences, very very honour yes. 

But your family, who are so great, do not have to die out, MRD can create further branches to your family tree!

54 minutes ago, Kamelieon said:

Probably the first backstory I've fully read, the bus ride influenced me to read. A really great story, amazing writing, cool experiences, very very honour yes. 

But your family, who are so great, do not have to die out, MRD can create further branches to your family tree!

are you asking me out O.o

• Haha 1
  • Poggers 1

Very cool, I wrote an entire backstory for Chief of Staff R. Indellon a bit ago and that was neat. I will possibly be writing another backstory shortly. I am very happy to see the descendants of Regional Government doing well for themselves.

@Mongo doing good work my dude

@SetsunaStick to IHCA, it may seem bland after a while but if you stick with it, it can help the server for the better

2 hours ago, Ragnar said:

Very cool, I wrote an entire backstory for Chief of Staff R. Indellon a bit ago and that was neat. I will possibly be writing another backstory shortly. I am very happy to see the descendants of Regional Government doing well for themselves.

@Mongo doing good work my dude

@SetsunaStick to IHCA, it may seem bland after a while but if you stick with it, it can help the server for the better

Cant wait  to read it my dude. Not planning on leaving IHCA any time soon my guy, I got my fair share of militiary and admin work between 501st and IHCA so im not exactly bored. After my time in ISB I found a love for this stuff, I didn't really want to do anything else for a long time. Still kinda don't.

2 hours ago, Setsuna said:

Cant wait  to read it my dude. Not planning on leaving IHCA any time soon my guy, I got my fair share of militiary and admin work between 501st and IHCA so im not exactly bored. After my time in ISB I found a love for this stuff, I didn't really want to do anything else for a long time. Still kinda don't.

You'll go far then.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Ragnar said:

You'll go far then.

hoping so

50 minutes ago, Peter said:

The world will officially end on May, 21st... 2011

a day before my birthday 9 years ago