•  
  • SteamID32:
    STEAM_0:0:521116828
  •  
  • Steam Profile Link:
  •  
  • Age?:
  •  
  • What Part of the community are you from?
    Imperial RP Server
  •  
  • Programming languages you know (etc. LUA, CPP, C#, PYTHON - MUST KNOW ONE LANGUAGE):
    I've learned LUA (Including GLua), Python, JavaScript (Mostly utilizing it in Google Script and Discord.JS Coding), Beginner C# and mySQL (Not a coding language but Important in GMOD Databasing) I also have experiencing in Modelling in Autodesk's 3DS Max.
  •  
  • What type of content do you want to create for our server?
    I'm happy to have a Dynamic Role within the Development Team, whether that be working on Models one day then developing a Entity the next day I'd be happy to do so. My Preferred Tasks within the Team (If I do get accepted) are Entity Development, 3D2D Drawing (VGUI), Derma (VGUI), sTool, Weapons, Modelling and Nextbot Development. As stated at the start, I'd also be happy to do anything that I am assigned.
  •  
  • Have you made any other scripts or content we should know about?
    I have multiple services and items in use by the server, Most are LUA Based - Others are not.

The First Created and In-Use/On the server is the Shock Brig Timer which is a Brig Timer which operates within the Game Environment without the Arresting Officer needing to open a External Web Browser to check the time on a arrest. This addon relied on the 3D2D Vgui Drawing Context to display a Graphic to the user allowing the Service to be User-Friendly.

The Second Addon created is Imperial Troop Transport seen in SW:Rebels and SW:Commander (Not the Mandalorian Variant) which is a Liam0102 Vehicle that is based off the ITT; It allows for 7 Passengers (Including the Driver) to be transported as well as being equipped with a Strong Body and Strong Cannon.

The Third Addon Created for the Server is the Star Wars Music Player; Which gives the Event Master or Staff Member a Derma Menu for easy navigation around the large music library as well as Volume and Sound Distance Controls for better configuration of the music played.Right now Version 2 of that Music Player is being Developed which utilizes
    - Better Net Library Usage, (No More 1 Second Delay when playing songs! Hoorah!)
    - A 3D2D VGUI Menu (Similar to the Shock Timer) which can
                                                                                   - Shows the Current Time and Max Time of the Song Playing
     - Song Title
       - Song Artist
                                                                         - Ability to send songs to specific people or regiments
    - Clientside Control for Sound Volume and if the Music Should play (Hoorah! No more eardrum blowing music)
    - A Larger Music Library

Other things I've developed is the (Now Deprecated) Star Wars Galaxies gMap (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuzmUVbEI8U) which allows Naval to get all the Planetary information without having to goto a External Web Browser and open the SW:Galaxies Website, The "Imperial Gaming (Training) Server Status Checker Bot" (Mouthful!) is a Discord Bot used by IG Training to allow users to check the Current Status and Player Count of the Imperial Gaming Server and Teamspeak (https://i.imgur.com/Yy9xkjr.jpg), The (Now Deprecated) 439th Legion Faces, Arrest and Utility Bot which allowed members of the 439th Legion to Check on 439th Arrests and Generate a Sequenced String of Faces (https://imgur.com/molbiLE ,https://imgur.com/pugDZbE). I've also rewrote Google Scripts for the Stormtrooper Command Spreadsheet.

- DISCLAIMER -
    I had previously stated the reason why I left the Development Team was because of "School" and "Because I was bored". However the Main or "Real" Reason was, because I agreed to cover the shifts of my friend who had to go off work to take care of a relative. I had thought it'd take a while as it was a couple months in as she never returned so I made the decision to Resign from my Commander Position and Dev Position. However, about 2 or 3 Weeks ago she returned (With the Relative now ok) but at that point I'd resigned. I'd love to resume my Contributions to the server and continue working on the things I had promised I'd create for members of this community.
  •  
  • Do you accept the Terms & Conditions of this application?
    Yes
Edited by Hideyoshi
  • Confused 1
  • Poggers 2
  • Upvote 3

yes yes yes Yes Yes Yes YEs YEs YEs YES YES YES!!!!! I think yosh is more than qualified for this position as what I have already seen him produce is above and beyond great. Getting to know him in IHCA has been a blast and I have seen him as a very trustworthy and responsible guy. Very mature and overall a great guy. +++++++++++++++++++++++++1111111111111111111111111111

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Delta said:

+1

• worked well before
  • will hopefully work well again 
  • Great bloke, very nice and friendly 

+1
Thought he was already dev

• Like 1

-1 dude idk who you are, kinda weird applying :dealwithit_trump:
No but, +1 obviously let him back into the dev team, will always actually do stuff when requested.

• Like 1
  • Hideyoshi changed the title to Hideyoshi's Junior Developer Application

+1

I would find myself going to Hideyoshi for inquiries about dev work and ideas I had for my reg. Each time he was easily approachable and took those ideas into account. Great guy and 100% should get the role back.

• Like 1
  • Bailey locked this topic