Jump to content

Staff Structure Updates | Community Meeting | Focal Points for October


What format do you want to use for the next community meeting?  

50 members have voted

  1. 1. What format do you want to use for the next community meeting?

    • Open-Forum, similar to last time
      45
    • Multiple 1-on-1 meetings with Management present
      5
    • Other (Mention in the comments, I'm open to other suggestions)
      0


Recommended Posts

Hey Gamers,

As the title suggests, there will be three main topics which I hope to cover in this update post being a Management restructure, the ideas that Management will be striving to achieve in the next two months and the new time for a community meeting.

487463378_StaffStructure.thumb.PNG.e3357c5f884439d9aa0072582a47eea3.PNG

 

Attached above is the reworked staff structure and the changes are listed below.

1. The structure of Management has been flattened; the role of Server Manager is now in-line with the other roles being Server Manager and Staff Manager. These roles now hold equal value and weight when compared to each other.

Another important thing to note is that Staff Manager and Event Manager are no longer assistants to the Server Manager and instead are in-charge of their own respective areas listed in the top left. It's important to stress that Management will still discuss big issues as a collective and come to a group decsion. The logic behind the change was to increase ownership and responsibility behind decision-making as well as making it more clear cut as to who members of the community should be talking to regarding certain issues.

2. @Wingza has moved to Server Manager and @zaspan has moved into the role of Staff Manager. This is to better reflect their strengths as individuals. While you can bring documents relating to regimental changes to zaspan and Rook, it would be extremely helpful if you could give them to Wingza directly. 

3. A new group of Red Tags have been created being Super Admin (@SiegeMonkey & @Guskywalker), Server Developer (@Stryker)and Lead Event Master (@Kristofer).
Siege will be closely linked with zaspan and the Staff Team.
Gusky will be closely linked with Wingza and Server Management.
Kris will be closely linked with Rook and the Event Team.
Stryker will look after the development team and will work in conjunction with Tank and Kumo to continue to bring fantastic additions to our server.

4. @Auzii and his Graphics Team finally get official recognition in the staff structure. It's a big day for Graphic Designer rights!
 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Secondly, I wanted to address the areas and tasks that we wanted to work towards and achieve in the next few months, a roadmap of sorts. Thanks @Hyperion for the wonderful suggestion. These include:

  • WiltOS
  • A weapon and health revamp (Gusky and Wingza are already working on this)
  • Bounty Hunter Interrogation rework
  • Points shop change
  • Buffing/Altering certain unique aspects of each military regiment to give them a different feel.
  • All Access Term System (Already implemented)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

LASTLY, the next community meeting will be held on Sunday 18th 7:00 AEST

Please vote above on which format you wish the meeting to follow.

 

Phew, time to go to sleep.
 

- Cecil

  • Poggers 3
  • Agree 1
  • Upvote 10
Link to post
Share on other sites

I aint even care if this is locked, Cecil really the GOAT for posting this.

Also for those curious, here's a link to the time of the community meeting for you.

https://a.chronus.eu/197AABC - Click that link and it'll auto convert for you :)

  • Thinking 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Cecil said:

A weapon and health revamp (Gusky and Wingza are already working on this)

 

54 minutes ago, Cecil said:
  • Points shop change
  • Buffing/Altering certain unique aspects of each military regiment to give them a different feel.

ooooh interesting can't wait to see!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Let 70+ people all talk at once in a TS channel and have management respond to the questions they hear in the chatbox.

 

Also please i need to be voted class president or my mum will get mad

  • Poggers 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Clover said:

wait hold up i thought zaspan was server manager and wingza was staff manager?????????? 

i think you get them wrong way around on image.thumb.png.f96cc0233f64c41294d08753c162cd35.png

 

11 hours ago, Cecil said:

2. @Wingza has moved to Server Manager and @zaspan has moved into the role of Staff Manager. This is to better reflect their strengths as individuals. While you can bring documents relating to regimental changes to zaspan and Rook, it would be extremely helpful if you could give them to Wingza directly. 

Did you not read this?

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Delta said:

Computer Reaction Faces | Know Your Meme
 

  Reveal hidden contents

>still no shore, arc or 212th
 

 

That's literally me waiting for 212th to one day return so I can take command of it again :(

  • Thinking 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know whats planned for the PointShop but if we were to reset it or change some weapons around we would have a preliminary period of time that we would offer full 100% refunds for anything if needed.

  • Upvote 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Rook unpinned this topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...