Caius
  • Time Played Imperial RP:
    3 weeks 5 days and 21 hours
  • Time Played Imperial RP Evidence
    516152808_Screenshot(97).png.779b982850d1ea9fdb0bfd3ac95c4fa0.png
  • Have you used PAC3 Before?
    No
  • Why should you be trusted with PAC3?
    I believe I should be trusted with PAC3, after all of the hours and weeks I have spent playing and enjoying this server, I would never do anything irresponsible with PAC, as I only want PAC3 to enhance my roleplay even more then I can without it. I also have been playing on this server long enough to know that being caught abusing PAC will result in your permissions of PAC being removed, and possibly a warning. As said above, I haven't used PAC3 before, and only over the last couple of weeks, I have been able to create and understand PAC a lot better as I have spent most of my time on GMOD the last couple of weeks in Sandbox, creating things that I know will be good for my in-game character, as I now know the basics to PAC and know a lot more then I did when I first started learning PAC. And finally, I should be trusted with PAC3 because as being in Inquisitors with many folks that have access to PAC who don't abuse it, I would be able to easily follow in their footsteps of how to not abuse PAC3.
  • Why do you want access to PAC3?
    As I said above, I want access to PAC3 to enhance my RP for myself, and also for Inquisitors. As Inquisitors is a heavy RP related regiment, with both regimental missions and personal missions. I would utilise PAC for specific situations to make the RP look a lot cleaner. For example, when I bow to higher ups I have made a idle animation like kneeling, when I enter a lightsaber battle I will use more idle animations to fit the RP and set the mood and make lightsaber battles more explicit and interesting, not just to watch, but to even partake in. I want to not look the same as every other Inquisitor, I want to be able to stand out in Inquisitors and have a more unique style of roleplay from others. as shown below I have made a model of my own that I myself tend on using if given access to PAC on the server. Now I have only stratched the surface of PAC3, I know along down the track whether im still in Inquisitors or not, I will want to advance the ways I use PAC3 and get a even greater understand on how PAC3 works, and expand my knowledge of PAC3, so my creations will be made quicker, and will be better.
  • Why do you believe you deserve PAC3?
    I believe I deserve PAC3 because I know I have put my time into the server and I want to step up my RP a notch and take it to the next level. Many people in Inquisitors have PAC and use it well, which has inspired me to learn PAC and make my own character come to life, doing so will make my RP explicit and entertaining for all. I know that I will not abuse PAC because I know well enough the consequences of abusing it, and I believe I am mature enough to hold the responsibility and will make sure to keep striving and learning PAC 3 even more. I have been in Inquisitors for some time now, and I don't want my RP to be boring and bleak, instead, making it elaborate and cool. I know that I uphold an acceptable behaviour on the server and engage in as much RP as possible, and make sure to avoid Failrp or mingy behaviours from other people on the server.
  • PAC3 Example 1:
    Playermodel.png.8a2dda61ea85ae9df53609e9781a7e8e.png
  • PAC3 Example 2:
    65779054_Stances(2).PNG.bbe58e9b568e8cfd3d61d2b6a8aa91ad.PNG
  • PAC3 Example 3:
    kneeling.PNG.6fb95bab92378ecee98383d035c9fd7e.PNG
  • PAC3 Example 4:
    Hologram.png.897cb21ca32a56095eddce7d58ff3d76.png
  • PAC3 Example 5:
    Meditation.PNG.353e51dc84552d946d6e688488272416.PNG
  • Terms & Conditions
    Yes

New PAC creations!

*https://imgur.com/a/gc0ehqp

https://imgur.com/a/qhq29gx

Edited by Soulz
Updated with more examples

Neutral leaning to -1 

• Great Detail 
  • Activity and maturity i am not certain of enough to judge
  • not a wide variety of examples 
  • some of these look very similar to other pacs i've seen (pastebin?) 
8 minutes ago, Delta said:

Neutral leaning to -1 

• Great Detail 

Thank you for the response, none of these are from pastebin, they are all my own work.

49 minutes ago, Mauler said:

These PACs are alright, but not enough. Some of these PACs are just animations and pretty over-used ones at that.

Neutral.

Neutral

Same from myself, however I can see that you are on the right track given you just started using PAC and from the detail in your application.

But as mentioned, these are fairly generic examples especially for Inquisitor related ones. I recommend checking out past accepted applications for a good grasp on what is expected, but mainly I'd say just more variety rather than animation/poses. This is a good start however

Best of luck

2 minutes ago, PULSE said:

Neutral

Same from myself, however I can see that you are on the right track given you just started using PAC and from the detail in your application.

But as mentioned, these are fairly generic examples especially for Inquisitor related ones. I recommend checking out past accepted applications for a good grasp on what is expected, but mainly I'd say just more variety rather than animation/poses. This is a good start however

Best of luck

Thanks Pulse!

1 hour ago, Delta said:

Neutral leaning to -1 

• Great Detail 

I'm also going to have to leave a neutral for this 

Essentially it is for the same reasons as others that have commented

- Your detail on this appliaction is amazingly good for a tier 1 application.

- I'm not very aware of how mature you are on the server 

- Your examples are Eh, Most of them I'm pretty sure are just animations that are on the server already, and the ones that aren't appear very basic. 

- However, I believe that your first example is very well done. Good job

Something that I would also like to request on top of this is to see the inner workings of your pac as from what I can see I'm not sure if any of this is events or if it is just models and bones or if it is something else.

Hope to see your application improved in the future and good luck man

37 minutes ago, Joel said:

- Your examples are Eh, Most of them I'm pretty sure are just animations that are on the server already, and the ones that aren't appear very basic. 

Something that I would also like to request on top of this is to see the inner workings of your pac as from what I can see I'm not sure if any of this is events or if it is just models and bones or if it is something else.

Thank you Joel, just to address your question for the animations I am using events.

Neutral

Been through thick and thin with you, as i've known you from a previous community.

You've matured a lot since then however most of the pac examples shown are quite basic and I believe it would be beneficial that you show us some examples that focus more on tier 1, as your last example most likely utilises proxies which are tier 3.

TLDR: more examples; of tier 1, what you would use ingame and more unique based examples.

23 minutes ago, Mongo said:

Neutral

Been through thick and thin with you, as i've known you from a previous community.

You've matured a lot since then however most of the pac examples shown are quite basic and I believe it would be beneficial that you show us some examples that focus more on tier 1, as your last example most likely utilises proxies which are tier 3.

TLDR: more examples; of tier 1, what you would use ingame and more unique based examples.

Thanks Mongo, much appreciated, I have been working on more PACs to create and have thinking of more ideas, so will make sure to edit my PAC fairly soon with new and fresh creations.

On 10/7/2020 at 12:06 PM, Joel said:

Gonna have to agree with Joel on this one. Responses have sufficient detail but the PAC examples could use some more work.

However, I have had a few interactions with you on the server and can safely say that you're not only mature, but dedicated on improving in your PAC abilities by asking for and receiving help from other users.

I'm therefore going to be leaving a Neutral for now.

Best of luck, lad.

- Greyback x

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/8/2020 at 7:00 PM, Misahu said:

+1
-Active
-Mature
-Friendly
-Pac example is decent

-Need more examples

Best of luck +1

I like the Pac examples and I feel as to be RP friendly some what, maybe add a bit of variety.

Go for gold chief 

• 2 months later...
  • Stathi locked this topic