Engineer CO Applications,

Greetings IG, Engineers are in need of a new Commander as the current commander will be leaving the position soon due to time conflicts, so NHC are looking for potential Commanders to take the position.

If you wish to apply, please click the link below.
You must be or have previous CL3+ experience on Imperial Gaming to apply, applications will close 18/10/2020

Please follow all instructions at the start of the form and answer ALL questions to the best of your ability.

Once some eligible applicants have been picked, they will be asked IN-GAME to do a "tryout" with NHC as judges to assess your RP and building skills.

https://forms.gle/fx47vBDZeRhR9EVw5

• Like 1
  • Poggers 1

"Hey look buddy, I'm an Engineer. That means I solve problems, not problems like "What is beauty?" Because that would fall within the purview of your conundrums of philosophy. I solve practical problems.

For instance: how am I going to stop some mean mother Hubbard from tearing me a structurally superfluous be-hind? The answer? Use a gun... and if that don't work... use more gun. Take for instance this heavy caliber tripod mounted lil' old number designed by me, built by me, and you best hope... Not pointed at you."

• Like 1
  • Poggers 1

Over this week myself and members of Naval High Command as well as Roys the current engineer CO will be reviewing applicants and we'll be taking the top applicants for practical interviews before making our decision. Good luck, and those selected will be contacted this week.