Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:57431740

In game name and rank:

RST Brigadier A-15 Kendrick

Royal Guard Commander Jupiter

Time Played:

2 weeks, 1 day  UPDATE: 3 weeks

Why are you applying for this position?: 

I’m applying for Trial Moderator due to the fact I've been playing on this server for a few months and am very happy with my experiences so far. I would like to contribute to the community by becoming Trial Moderator and help lighten the load from other staff. I have witnessed on multiple occasions that no staff have been online during certain hours (mornings) and with my schedule, I can assist players during this period.

How will allowing you to be a part of our staff team help us: 

I believe with my skill set and attitude that I can assist players and moderate in a friendly manner but with a serious and professional tone. I’m also a very active player on the server, I’m active at different times, as stated above. I believe that I can help take care of smaller issues that Admins and other members of staff have to deal with (Tools, Spawning in Ships, etc.), therefore being able to resolve issues faster and create a smoother, cleaner community.

Have you been a Staff on previous servers if so please list them:
None

Have you had any warnings, kicks or bans if so please list them: None

What can you bring to Imperial Gaming:

I can bring a professional and serious attitude to any issue that needs to be resolved, I’m also determined to make a positive impact on other players and also bring a friendly atmosphere to the already thriving community. And therefore, improve the overall satisfaction to the player base on the server.

Anything else you would like to add:

Everything that I have said above is what I intend to bring to the server.

Terms
I accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

Edited by Kendrick
Reg and Rank Change
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Upvote 6
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Steam Name: DrDre   Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:57431740   In game name and rank: RST Brigadier A-15 Kendrick Royal Guard Commander Jupiter   Time Played: 2 weeks, 1 day  UP

+1 Great Commander.  

+1 , Kendrick your a great person and very active the only issues i find with this application is the amount of info contained within it and your previous Staff experience.

+1 , Kendrick your a great person and very active the only issues i find with this application is the amount of info contained within it and your previous Staff experience.

• Upvote 2

I have known Kendrick ever since he was a RST commander and has done a very good job at leading the regiment.

Kendrick obeys the rules and treats everyone fairly, he has always been there me and his friends.

In my opinion, Kendrick is a trustworthy person and deserves to be the role of a staff member.

+1

• Upvote 1

+1 I barely hear any bad comments about him. Aswell as good at his job and would be a good addition to the staff team.

A message to commenters- pretty sure you need a reason for the +1 or -1