Chrissy's Trial-Moderator Application

Setsuna  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Poll

• Positive Support
    • Negative Support

+1 Chrissy has proven to be a mature, friendly and thoughtful person as well as an active member of the community. Definitely a worthy candidate c:

My experiences with him (and the times I have seen him interacting with others) have always been positive. I would trust him to be an honest, hard working and welcoming member of the staff team.

Good luck!

• Like 1

B U M P E R I N O

On 10/22/2020 at 11:59 AM, Maus said:

+1 Chrissy has proven to be a mature, friendly and thoughtful person as well as an active member of the community. Definitely a worthy candidate c:

My experiences with him (and the times I have seen him interacting with others) have always been positive. I would trust him to be an honest, hard working and welcoming member of the staff team.

Good luck!

Thanks saengjwi ;w;

• Like 1
On 10/2/2020 at 10:41 AM, Anderson said:

+1, this application is very well written and it is obvious you took time to write it up as best you can. From what I have seen of you in game you seem like you would be a very good fit to the Moderator team. In addition to this you also have a good amount of previous experience and your scenarios are well thought out and handled.

+1

• Like 1