Steam Name:Donut

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:448651653

Steam Profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/TheRealKhronos/

In Game Details

In Game Name:N/A

In Game Rank:N/A

In Game Regiment:N/A

Ban Details

(Insert a screenshot of the ban notice here)

How long was the ban for:Perma banned from the Forums and teamspeak

Which staff member banned you:Cecil/bailey

What date did the ban occur:03/07/2020

What was the reason for the ban: disrespect towards a community member

Explain the situation in detail which led to you being banned: Basically made fun of @Bailey for no reason besides to make myself look cool. I have no reason for what i did. Yes we both hated each other but i was the one who pushed to be toxic for no reason. I was on my last warning with @Cecil and i made the choice to make my name on team speak "cats suck" after finding out a couple hours earlier Bailey's cat has passed away via Facebook. i made a person poor choice and i have contacted bailey apologizing for my pettiness and disrespect towards him.

Why do you believe you deserve to be unbanned / given a second chance: its been almost 3 months and i believe i have changed who i am unfortunately i cannot prove this. i will come out and say i went through a evaluation process to be diagnosed with ADHD now in saying that i do not blame my actions on that what so ever what i did. I take full responsibility's for it. But i now take the proper medication to treat it and believe i have improved from it. So i would like to be given this one last chance to prove i have changed i would happily take a permanent probation if that's what i need to do to be given this one last chance. Again I'm sorry bailey for what i did i know you probably wont forgive me. But I'm happy to have a chat with you whenever you want if you would like to talk. I would also like to add that i no longer have any contact with the former people i talked to via the imperial gaming community besides to ask to be unbanned to make an appeal.

Edited by Chubbs
  • Thinking 1
  • Sad 1
  • Poggers 1
  • Downvote 8
  • Upvote 1
  • Chubbs1 changed the title to Khronos's Unban Appeal

I have previously -1'd your appeal on August 5th, just under 2 Months ago, not 3 Months like you claim, and I will still be keeping my past stance. This is for a multitude of reasons that I will explain in this response, this will be my only response because as I said to Cecil on Facebook, if the community wants you back, I am not going to go out of my way to oppose it, though I will still disagree with it. To begin, I have heard that you have changed due to taking your medication, I applaud you for attempting to do so, however, I have seen none of this and have only seen veiled attempts at sneaking your way back into the community via ban evasion on Teamspeak (which you were banned for) and through your friends allowing you to listen in on conversations due to Discord's streaming feature, while not against the rules, was a work around and attempt at evading them.

I don't want you back in the community, nor will I ever forgive you for what you did on Teamspeak, the Forums, Snapchat, my Facebook as well as Discord prior to your ban when you, not four hours after I had to hold a childhood pet, a family member and someone who was there all my life and was literally older than me in my arms as she passed away due to euthanasia. You couldn't even give me four fucking hours before changing your name on Teamspeak to "cats suck", I didn't notice it initially because we were amidst a Dungeons and Dragons session in my channel, I was only notified when Zaspan came in asking about it. I then told Cecil that if you weren't banned I was resigning because I refused to be in a community that lets that kind of personal attack go unpunished.

On top of this, Months and Months of insults, personal attacks and general toxicity (much like your name at the time) towards myself and other members of the IG Community pushed your ban over the line and I know it should stay that way, if I had the choice, it'd be permanently with no chance of appeal, however, IG is a community built on democracy, so if the community sees it fit you come back, who am I to stop it? I will disagree with it at every turn, but I won't go out of my way to prevent it from happening.

A small note before I provide the evidence I provided last time, you also claim to no longer be in touch with members of the IG Community (such as Zote & John) who you wanted to impress by doing such things, however, if you are no longer in touch with these people, why do you want to come back? If you don't speak to people here, why do you want to come back?

I've said this before to you, I do not forgive you, I won't forgive you, and you will eventually understand that. Once you've changed into a better person, which I hope you are on the path to or getting onto the path of, you will understand that some wrongs can't be fixed, this is one of those cases.

Some Photos / Evidence - Note: Some of this is the same evidence provided in your previous appeal, I am putting it here so others are able to see what you've done previously.

https://gyazo.com/140feec368d1d9e685b062b6f0d2bb8d - This first image is you XD'ing at the fact that the Community Owner stepped down close to your first appeal. The post was hidden by me and then deleted by Zaspan. Firstly, this is you breaking the terms of your forums unban. Secondly, it is also you laughing at someone who has done a lot for the community stepping away.
https://gyazo.com/1688fc36f4c103baef5f80cd8c07fca1 - This image is me speaking to Cecil about you being toxic on the forums, saying in Japanese "Please stop talking" while a discussion was going ahead, another, admittedly small thing you've done to show that you don't deserve to be in the community.

yikes_1.PNG
yikes_3.PNG

https://gyazo.com/6beac53cb62ba0214b439e4a2d2c27ca - "Bailey is a loser."
https://gyazo.com/7b7d485373ba79dff20e6fb0bb3bd3a4 - "First word that you think of." "Bailey"
https://gyazo.com/49032ccb8b28782342f59297beae2d89 - "YEAHHH Bailey"
https://gyazo.com/e727021fdb359f0105e9110d879cbb36 - This is you joking about editing a photo and sending it to me, all the while calling me a fat cunt.
https://gyazo.com/4d827797ab46b79f53f2de57aedec14f - "Have another big mac you fat cunt Bailey."

• Poggers 1
  • Upvote 1
9 minutes ago, Bailey said:

A small note before I provide the evidence I provided last time, you also claim to no longer be in touch with members of the IG Community (such as Zote & John) who you wanted to impress by doing such things, however, if you are no longer in touch with these people, why do you want to come back? If you don't speak to people here, why do you want to come back?

I'm not coming back to this community to talk with them. I would like to play Gmod again and i wont be able to do much if i cant use the forums and teamspeak.

11 minutes ago, Bailey said:

On top of this, Months and Months of insults, personal attacks and general toxicity (much like your name at the time) towards myself and other members of the IG Community pushed your ban over the line and I know it should stay that way, if I had the choice, it'd be permanently with no chance of appeal, however, IG is a community built on democracy, so if the community sees it fit you come back, who am I to stop it? I will disagree with it at every turn, but I won't go out of my way to prevent it from happening.

in regards to this yes i insulted you and yes i was the one who went too far but please don't forget we said stuff to each other YES i fucked up and went way to far. But we insulted each other many of times it wasn't just me but like i said i was the one who took it to far.

THIS IS GOING TO BE MY FINAL RESPONSE ON THIS POST AND I WILL LET FATE DECIDE

OK so as i can see many of you still don't agree with letting me back into the community and that's fair why would you trust me. You have seen Bailey's response and the screenshots he provided and all i can say is yes i said all that stuff without a second thought and i said shit tons more that he doesn't even know about back then. And all i can say is I'm sorry. Now i know i cant force you guys to accept that. But I'm asking you just give me a chance to show you I'm not here to talk shit about another member. I personally believe I'm a different person and I'm even going to admit that i just tried to post a picture of bailey saying some stuff but I'm not going to follow through with it cause whats the point i don't wanna argue with him i legitimately just want to be friends and play some TFT. But of course he is never going to forgive me and that's fine i cant force someone to forgive me. But all i ask is that you just see who i am and get to know me i know some of you know who i am but trust me talk to me now and ill be totally different. I know bailey will read this and still disagree i cant help that but bailey just give me a freaking shot that's all I'm asking you don't even have to talk to me on team-speak. i know i said it 100 times but i'm going to say it again i'm sorry for being a complete asshole to you

Hey Khronos, I hope you are well.

After reviewing your unban appeal I think you are sincere in your apology and having said you were diagnosed with ADHD and that you are now in fact taking medication for it is good to hear. While your past actions were pretty disgraceful I believe in second chances. I see no problem if you were to be unbanned on TS and the forums under the supervision of staff, if your found harassing any member of the community in any way then your ban would immediately be reinstated.

Therefore I will support this unban appeal as long as Khronos is watched closely

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Denied

At this current stage, we do not feel as though you've spent enough time away from the community to reflect in a proper manner about your past behaviour.

You may reapply in 2 months.

• Upvote 1
  • Luigi locked this topic