STEAM_0:0:145575207
  • Steam Profile Link:
  • In Game Name:
    Binny - Del Meeko Inferno
  • Time Played Imperial RP:
    4 Weeks
  • Time Played Imperial RP Evidence:
    906971790_Screenshot(11).png.30401a5cc7672f9d8e79aeeabf2cde2b.png
  • Have you had any warns (If so state them)?
    I have had 4 warns from February this year. These warns include:

518670815_Screenshot(12).png.fe9216d37578198e44e2561ac285ebb7.png
    These warns do not represent me as a player as, during February, I only hopped on to minge and annoy other members within the community, with literally no intention to role play. Since then I have received no warns and have managed to hold my representation and reputation high in the community.
  • Have you had any bans (If so state them)?
    No

• Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them)?
    I am currently a Senior Admin on Supremacy Networks ( DarkRP) Holding over 2800 claims. With 8 months of experience holding a high reputation within that community.
    (I have talked t
    o Wingza & Rook. I'm all clear to apply) ( This doesn't affect my activity, as I'm literally super active already)

• Why are you applying to be an Event Master?
    The reason I have applied for Event Master, is that I believe I can provide immersive role play for all members within the community. If granted the role of Event Master, I wish to bring my creative ideas to life and make the server a more enjoyable place for the community to enjoy. In the past few months, I'm always submitting documents for Event Masters to run, majority of those events were for my regiment at the time, Compforce. Whilst the EM's are always doing their part and creating RP in the early hours, I'd like to assist in creative immersive roleplay in these early hours, whether that be NPC events or some Passive RP for players to enjoy. I believe that during my time on Imperial Gaming i have built myself a friendly & funny reputation in the community. I believe I am a trusted member and respected within the community.

• What do you believe you can bring to the Event Master team?
    From my time on the serv
    er, I love creating videos for the community to enjoy, whether that be by myself or with the Media Team. I enjoy creating interesting and new RP on the server. I can bring a fresh mindset and creative ideas for events. In recent times, RP has been quite repetitive for Army and I'd like to introduce more immersive role-play, such as puzzles and actually thinking, before going shoot shoot. I plan to create events for regiments and whole server wide that are immersive yet fun to play. I'm extremely active and am interested in puzzle role play, finding information and linking them to together, this can be done through using regiments such as ISB and SK as they aren't involved much in aggressive events. No offence to the current event masters, I don't believe that the events now a days have much substance to them. I would like to bring more of a story telling background to these events. Develop actual character background, rather than have 37 Major Generals fill in for IHC when they aren't present. Having actual story lines to my events would make them more enticing for not only the staff to enjoy, but also the community itself. In regards to what will make me different, I would like to give my events more structure and diversity. Make puzzles for different regiments. Engage all regiments instead of specific branches. But If i was given EM I think I would be a great addition to the team

• What do you believe you can do to make Events more fun, enjoyable and inclusive?
    I'd like to introduce RP that is inclusive, diverse and unique to my Event style. I'd like to adapt the way Greyback constructs events and developing event characters that are seen throughout multiple events. Building this rich character background makes for more enjoyable RP for IHC members, Navy and ISB as they usually wonder were all these Major Generals come from. I also plan for my events to let the EC's make a lot of decisions, let them create different RP for different regiments, rather than forcing them to storm a specific area. Furthermore, I believe I would make a very strong asset to the Event Master team and would create some awesome RP for the server! I have been doing a lot of thinking about this question, and I think I can make my events more engaging by using more lore friendly story telling. Try to engage with all the regiments online at the time. Really push IHC to utilize everyone and use orders efficiently. 

• Do you have basic knowledge of ULX commands?
    Yes

Edited by Binny

This guy is so annoying 

• Active and friendly 
  • Good Application and good events
  • Can be Mature and a great rper at times
  • as mention before, is annoying 
Edited by Delta
He told me to -1
  • Sad 1

if i could give a+2,  i would. 

Application in general had a perfect amount of detail. Straight to the point and elaborating on those points, and nothing repeated. 

Event ideas are super cool, #1 is a unique twist on infection style passive-ish RP. (question, how would the helmet swapping work? get EC's with PAC, or just /me it and pretend helmets were swapped?

but overall #1 is a solid idea for some on-ship Passive RP.

#2 i love cause finally an EVO based event <3. Instead of making it Shock, you should swap them out for ISB and DT if a hostage situation was confirmed before the infiltration, or maybe wait for an ISB member to board the planet as a Shock member doing Negotiations doesn't sound right, as they are merely security, not intelligence.

Anyway I wish you the best, GOOD LUCK!

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1

+1

I have no reason to -1 Binny, he is a kind and cheerful member of the community and is a very approachable person, the first event idea was a good one as I haven't seen anything similar recently and your second event was also very good, you also mentioned the RP your events would bring which I think is a very good thing to point out when doing an EM application. 

Good Luck with the app Binny

• Poggers 2
1 hour ago, Delta said:

This guy is so annoying 

+1 

• Active and friendly 

Agreed, man did a hit me and I felt betrayed.

+1

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

+1, Honestly from what I have seen of Binny he would be a great fit with the EM team. His application is well detailed and his event ideas are good (I really like how you've thought out every stage). 

Took you long enough to apply!

• Like 2
14 hours ago, Delta said:

This guy is so annoying 

+1 

• Active and friendly 

too easy binny. 

• Like 1

Both your application and event ideas seem to be detailed and specific. I am intrigued by your idea to introduce more immersive role-play through puzzles and think it could open new, more creative pathways for events on the server. Considering your reputation and enthusiasm, I believe you would make an excellent event master. Good luck!

+1

• Poggers 1

BUMP

I've updated my response slightly, changes are underlined. 

Got around 3 days gametime, as it reset recently. 

I'm also Del Meeko from Inferno 

Hey Binny, thank you for applying to be an Imperial Event Master!
I have reviewed your application, and I am pleased to inform you that you have been successful.
You will be contacted shortly to begin the induction process. 
Congratulations!

• Rook locked this topic