STEAM_0:0:83562796
  • Steam Profile Link:
  • In Game Name:
    Relish
  • Time Played Imperial RP:
    4weeks 1 day
  • Time Played Imperial RP Evidence:
    time.PNG.a42b755c77aa747ae42e605b9d3be0bc.PNG
  • Have you had any warns (If so state them)?
    3 warns, fail rp, fail rp, fail rp,
  • Have you had any bans (If so state them)?
    None so far
  • Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them)?
    I've been a mod on a TTT server, how ever the server shut down due to the lack of players it was getting
  • Why are you applying to be an Event Master?
    I have several events in mind for the server and want to share them with... the server
  • What do you believe you can bring to the Event Master team?
    I can enforce as much power as needed and make sure every EC gets a fair share of the event
  • What do you believe you can do to make Events more fun, enjoyable and inclusive?
    Yes, I have many ideas for server wide events
  • Do you have basic knowledge of ULX commands?
    Yes
  • Anything else you would like to add?
    I know I won't be accepted, I of course just want to know what I need to work on, then I can improve or at least try to improve myself and behavior
  • Event Idea 1:
  • Event Idea 2:
  • Terms & Conditions
    Yes
Edited by Relish
Bad choice of wording, correcting word I misspelled
  • Thinking 2
  • Haha 1
  • Poggers 1
  • Disagree 2
  • Downvote 1

Application Lacks Detail.

Event Ideas are really bland and have no form of structure, nor depth / meaning to the events.

Its nothing personnel relish, but I don't think you are mature enough for the role. Whenever an RP situation doesn't go your way, you always whine in OOC chat. 

• Agree 2
2 minutes ago, Binny said:

Event Ideas are really bland and have no form of structure, nor depth / meaning to the events.

Its nothing personnel relish, but I don't think you are mature enough for the role. Whenever an RP situation doesn't go your way, you always whine in OOC chat. 

Gotta agree with Binny on this one chief, have a look at other Event Master applications for an idea on what content you should be writing about

Goodluck :)

2 minutes ago, Binny said:

I really apricate the feedback, of course I don't actually expect me to get any +1's, I will try to work on that as best as I can even if I can't think of anything

• Thinking 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Downvote 1
2 hours ago, Binny said:

It's extremely evident that you don't care about the position, but rather you want it for your own benefit.

Edited by Hamish
11 minutes ago, Binny said:

I agree what binny and stathi said and when ever i see you kind of minge

There is little to no information put into the application let alone the event ideas. In my opinion, this application doesn't look like it took longer than 15 minutes. As for the event ideas, there is no structure to it, in my eyes it's a couple paragraphs/sentences slapped in a google doc. What I mean to say is, when I read the event idea, I see no effort put in and it is very bare in information. As a reference for what I believe an event idea should look like I've taken one of the examples from @Pvtanderson's EM Application [ https://docs.google.com/document/d/1O9-fa349WMhroa2Pd_I6JehR1sZlcoFRPBTLl407Dfk/edit ] This idea displays key things such as an easy to understand structure and organisation, not to mention that the information he puts in is everything of which he understands and not saying things such as "(rhen var or whatever that snowy abandoned base map is)" 

In terms of your behaviour, somehow I always find you in the middle of drama, even if the situation doesn't involve you, you somehow get yourself involved. I don't know whether this is just for fun or you crave the attention but IMO this isn't how players should act especially the ones who are trying to obtain a staff rank.

Overall, your characteristics and your application have proven to me that I believe you don't have what it takes to be an EM. I'm not going to sugar coat it, so this may come across as harsh, however, it is the truth from my perspective.

To conclude this, I will unfortunately be leaving a -1.
My opinion is subject to change, although, I don't see it changing anytime soon.

• Agree 4
  • Upvote 1
44 minutes ago, Relish said:
  • Why are you applying to be an Event Master?
    I have several events in mind for the server and want to share them with... the server
  •  

This does not tell us why you want to be an event master you have just stated you have events what is the REASON YOU are applying why do you want to be an EM. 

What do you believe you can bring to the Event Master team?
I can enforce as much power as needed and make sure every EC gets a fair share of the event

Again lack of detail. with this answer tell us unique skills you have to bring to the team, I also don't really understand your answer "can enforce as much power as needed"??? "EC gets a fair share of the event"?? elaborate on these please.

What do you believe you can do to make Events more fun, enjoyable and inclusive?
Yes, I have many ideas for server wide events

Thats not what the question asks. What could you do as an EM to make them more enjoyable or inclusive you say you have many ideas so share them!! tell us what they are and how you would go about it. 

TLDR: Elaborate in the questions, actually answer them properly and make sure it all makes sense and can be easily read.

Event 1:
Explain the backstory of your event how did it get on the ship what happened. you have just said that an engineer comes in and gets a face huger on his face. also actually have an event that is made up and not completely copied from the Alien 2 movie. make an event that is unique and stands out. 

Event 2:
Again explain the backstory pick a planet that works to what you are doing why would we be their try and ask yourself questions when writing these and again think of things unique.

In general your attitude is a BIG problem you complain in OOC about the smallest things and try to avoid RP instead of playing it out. As others have stated your maturity is a problem as well and this all needs to be fixed. In my eyes from seeing you in most situations as binny stated you get yourself into these situations to who knows but it then reflects bad on you. You also come across as very rude to people. Events need more structure and the application itself needs this as well as more detail. Look at those in accepted and see the detail and things we look. Plus you have 3 warns for failrp dude doesnt look good in ems who have to see and help dictate rp on the server -1

Edited by Angus

Look, even if you put a lot of detail in this app which there isn't really any of. You have yet to demonstrate any maturity the time I've seen you on the server. You show no restraint in crude situations and due to that it becomes a bigger problem then it could've been. As a staff, you are not only required to be mature at all times but also to have a good reputation with the people of IG, in which I'm afraid you don't. 
BUT, if you show growth of maturity in all categories on the server and begin slowly gaining a good reputation with IG I may consider a +1. This is not something that happens over night but I'll be keeping a close eye :).

1 hour ago, Relish said:

I really apricate the feedback, of course I don't actually expect me to get any +1's, I will try to work on that as best as I can even if I can't think of anything

This right here is why you won't get it. You lack the enthusiasm to get the staff position you want. And if you lack it here, who's to say you'll lack it when running events?

1 hour ago, Relish said:

1 minute ago, Mauler said:

This right here is why you won't get it. You lack the enthusiasm to get the staff position you want. And if you lack it here, who's to say you'll lack it when running events?

I agree with mauler here, the fact you expected all these -1 and still put up the application blows my mind. You are very immature and childish but is probably just because of age, there is no age restrictions when it comes to applying for staff but if you can't keep your emotions in check around the server, I can easily see you lashing out at someone when your event doesn't go your way. 

Sorry Relish I know you're only doing this to find out what you need to work on so I'll give you some tips

1. Detail. There is almost no detail in your application. The answers are short one sentence answers telling me nothing about yourself. I'd look at applications that were accepted for what kind of detail people are looking for.

2. Read the questions. A lot of your answers do not actually answer the question that is asked of you. Absolutely something you need to look for.

3. Events need to be more fluid. You have written them like it is going to happen this exact way but something that you learn about the server is that nothing will go to plan and you cannot predict who is going to do what. I like the ideas but yeah I'd also suggest not 'blowing up everyone'

4. I'd suggest not putting "Not Yet" in the bans section

• Upvote 1

In my line of thinking, a vast majority of people have the creativity and intellect to make an adequate event master. However, it is more so dependent on the individuals' maturity and dedication to the role that really make a good event master, as can clearly be identified by the more senior event masters. To be truthfully honest, I don't think you have the right mindset, nor commitment to reflect the performance of the active event masters right now. However, I'm certain that if you eventually find the right mindset, opportunities may arise.

Here are some tips to get you started:

- A lot more detail (optimally 1-2 paragraphs per question)

- Need a more open concept in your event planning, thoroughly explaining the event, the objective and specifying health, weaponry etc.

- Try to take on a more mature attitude to roleplay and ooc events as previously stated. (Clearly reflected by the 3 warns that you have recieved for fail rp)

Edited by Knifty

Sorry but until you improve your attitude and behavior on the server, there's no way I can give you support in your application. You've caused way too many arguments and are constantly minging on the server. Start roleplaying correctly and quit causing issues and perhaps I will change my mind but for now, it's a -1 from me.

I didn't necessarily want to say anything, but this really did catch my eye:

5 hours ago, Relish said:

Anything else you would like to add?
I know I won't be accepted, I of course just want to know what I need to work on, then I can improve or at least try to improve myself and behavior

You've completed downed yourself in this app, practically summing up everyone's responses for them. I don't see why you've done this, these apps are meant to be a demonstration that you want to take a more formal role on the server & display, to the community, why you think you'd be a beneficial addition to the EM Team.

Also, I'd like to pose a question. This is by no means a personal attack, I'm just curious whether it would be beneficial to consider. You have 3 warns on record, all for Fail RP. An Event Master's duty & primary role is to create & enforce RP. Do you think this would affect the way people would perceive you as a possible EM candidate?

• Agree 1
8 minutes ago, Luigi said:

I didn't necessarily want to say anything, but this really did catch my eye:

You've completed downed yourself in this app, practically summing up everyone's responses for them. I don't see why you've done this, these apps are meant to be a demonstration that you want to take a more formal role on the server & display, to the community, why you think you'd be a beneficial addition to the EM Team.

Also, I'd like to pose a question. This is by no means a personal attack, I'm just curious whether it would be beneficial to consider. You have 3 warns on record, all for Fail RP. An Event Master's duty & primary role is to create & enforce RP. Do you think this would affect the way people would perceive you as a possible EM candidate?

Well, of course it would affect my application, I'm not making a serious application, I made this for the main reason of wanting to know what I have to approve on, I only put myself down because I already know what will happen, if I were to make a serious application it wouldn't be as better but it would show I put actual work into it, the fact I managed to get a +1 is a mystery to m and actually post my confidence in making a proper application in the future, as I said I basically just wanted constructive criticism

Edited by Relish
  • Thinking 1
  • Downvote 2
5 hours ago, Hamish said:

It's extremely evident that you don't care about the position, but rather you want it for your own benefit.

Honestly man, I can see how you think that but if re-read it I said that I was only wanting to know what to approve on, I'll want to become EM in the future but for now I just want to know what to work on

• Downvote 1
3 minutes ago, Relish said:

Well, of course it would affect my application, I'm not making a serious application, I made this for the main reason of wanting to know what I have to approve on, I only put myself down because I already know what will happen, if I were to make a serious application it wouldn't be as better but it would show I put actual work into it, the fact I managed to get a +1 is a mystery to m and actually post my confidence in making a proper application in the future, as I said I basically just wanted constructive criticism

Bruh, this attitude is, sorry if it offends you, pitiful. People who actually have a desire to make actual applications with the intent of gaining a staffing position as an EM, creating and enforcing immersive and enjoyable roleplay with said rank will find this ridiculous and unfair. If you wanted to know how you could improve, you could have literally asked anyone over a different method of communication, not the forums. If they had nothing to comment on, you move on to the next person, not clutter the Event Master application thread with a not-so serious application. This right here will, in my opinion, severely affect your next application, as it shows to the event masters that you don't have the intention to take the application phases of becoming an Event Master seriously, and once faced with an obstacle or a undesirable vote, you give up. Personally, I don't want to have an event that doesn't work because a problem was placed in front of you which you decided to let it overcome you. If you received -1's, you work to improve it whilst the application is up to show how dedicated you are to the position and show to the EM's that you can be a worthy team member, but stating that "[you're] not making a serious application" is an extremely bad look, and would look like you're making a joke of the position.

The things you need to work on is your confidence and understanding that if you are stuck then you should ask for help, not give up on something as cool as becoming an EM. Another thing to point out is Boshi's point quoted below.

5 hours ago, Boshi said:

In terms of your behaviour, somehow I always find you in the middle of drama, even if the situation doesn't involve you, you somehow get yourself involved. I don't know whether this is just for fun or you crave the attention but IMO this isn't how players should act especially the ones who are trying to obtain a staff rank.

This is very true, and if an EM is starting drama, or influencing said drama, then it displays a very bad trait for not only yourself but the rest of the EM team. Work on your teamwork skills, as they will come in handy when you do decide to make a serious application.

Event though this was long, and it may sound quite harsh (which is not my intentions, I'm only trying to convey that this application should be serious to you) I do wish you good luck in improving enough so that you can have a fair go at making an EM application. However, for now it's gonna be a -1 from me. However, if I see improvement my vote is subject to change. 

Goodluck!

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Relish said:

Honestly man, I can see how you think that but if re-read it I said that I was only wanting to know what to approve on, I'll want to become EM in the future but for now I just want to know what to work on

Then i don't see a reason for this not to be instantly denied considering it's not a serious application.

Edited by Hamish
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1
  • Rook locked this topic