Rishi Moon Rotation [23.09 - 24.09]

Operation: Third Lambda

Rishi moon | Wookieepedia | Fandom

After receiving communications from the old CIS Garrison which was destroyed during the last Rishi Rotation. Members of the CIS 'Wild Space Remnants' land on Rishi Moon, hell-bent on claiming the moon and it's Imperial Encampents as it's own. Lead apparently by the once thought to be dead leader, the droids attack with constant aggression only seen in the coldest of assassin droids. With reports being hailed into the ISD Chimaera on the impending attack on Rishi Moon, the troopers of the 7th Fleet are deployed to serve and defend their favorite rotation map.

Rotation Event Chain will be split into two days with the 1st one focusing on the aggression of the CIS Droids and their conquest along with passive and scouting missions. With the second one featuring the Imperial retaliation against the CIS.

Our mission is to eliminate the CIS remnant presence on Rishi and reclaim the territory for the Empire, as well as uncover the hidden identity behind their leader.

The following footage is the earliest known intel on the CIS remnant's presence on Rishi Moon. The footage was retrieved from helmetcam footage of Scout Trooper LS-717, now deceased.

Credits

@Kristofer - Director/Writer/Voice Actor (Scout Trooper Commander)
@Arkan - Writer/Stunt Actor (Scout Trooper Officer)
@Sinatra - Stunt Actor (Scout Trooper POV)/Camera/Editor
@PULSE - Voice Actor (Scout Trooper Officer)
@Kippy - Voice Actor (Scout Trooper POV)
@Boshi - Stunt Actor (Scout Trooper Commander)

Concept of this storyline was stolen directly from Alystair.

No Scout Troopers were harmed in the making of this video.

Any inquiries please forward them to a senior event master, or myself.
Provide Sinatra with upvotes due to his contribution in editing this video within a very short time under very large amounts of pressure.

• Upvote 10
  • Wingza featured this topic

editing & seems rushed, it's like they only gave the guy that has to record and edit 2 hours WITHOUT ANY PRIOR NOTICE OR PLANNING AND THEN RELEASE THE VIDEO 3 HOURS AFTER THE TIME THEY MADE YOU SUBMIT IT.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 5
1 minute ago, Sinatra said:

editing & seems rushed, it's like they only gave the guy that has to record and edit 2 hours WITHOUT ANY PRIOR NOTICE OR PLANNING AND THEN RELEASE THE VIDEO 3 HOURS AFTER THE TIME THEY MADE YOU SUBMIT IT.

almost seems as if the editor shoulda done a better job ;)

joking its good

Edited by CurlyGeorge51

Of course the commander got fucking shot, he was standing up in front of a whole ass droid convoy with like zero cover.

This is why Scout is dead fr bro.

17 minutes ago, Boshi said:

fuck yeah! whole 10 fps and 360p.

14 minutes ago, Josh said:

Yeah with a 10 FPS sword nice:feelsgoodman:

Well you see the fall obviously damage the camera, therefore the choppy FPS increases the immersion factor by the thousands

3 minutes ago, Kristofer said:

Well you see the fall obviously damage the camera, therefore the choppy FPS increases the immersion factor by the thousands

I'm sure sinatra can add a effect of the camera being broken or just legit make it a blur instead of a windows XP game recording.

7 hours ago, Kristofer said:

Don't listen to these lies Kris just gave me a bad recording of the last scene and I had to run with it

12 hours ago, Kristofer said:

Concept of this storyline was stolen directly from Alystair.

This is as close to credit for the storyline Kristofer is willing to give.
@SCHEFF I believe I mentioned upon a few occasions the existance of the Separatist Remnant rebuilding to Moff Panaka, not sure if you can recall. Outside of the massive Zann Consortium mentions anyways.

• Thinking 2
57 minutes ago, TheNegotiator said:

@SCHEFF I believe I mentioned upon a few occasions the existance of the Separatist Remnant rebuilding to Moff Panaka, not sure if you can recall. Outside of the massive Zann Consortium mentions anyways.

Not that I could do anything about with my current character, but yes I can recall my meetings with the clone dude who was in on this story

• Poggers 1