Waffle - T-Mod Application

Steam Name: Waffle

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:47345757

In game name and rank: Waffle ; Navy Junior Technician

Time Played:

Current uTime: 2 days ~

Previous Server Playime: A lot (at least a week)

Garry's Mod Playtime: ~1100 hours

Why are you applying for this position?:

I am applying for this position because I have previously been a staff member on this server but I took a break from the server due to being demoted for inactivity due to my increasing involvement in other games. I saw no point in forcing myself to play this server when the enjoyment wasn't really there anymore. Now that I am back from my extended hiatus I would like to continue my work in improving the quality and playability of the server, in whatever position that would most benefit the server. Fior example, I have seen that in the mornings, when there is only about ~20 people on, there seems like there is a lack of staff. This influences players to stear clear of the server during these times as there is no one on to enforce the server rules. I play the server regularly during these times and would like to make sure the people disrupting the enjoyment of the server for others during this time are correctly dealt with. I would also like to help by taking some of the load off the higher ranking staff, they have better things to do than deal with complains of RDM. I would to help by responding to these smaller issues so the other members of the staff team can deal with more important issues.

How will allowing you to be apart of our staff team help us:

By becoming a T-Mod, I can offer much to this community by cleaning up the server, assisting the staff and offering my ideas for possible changes and improvements. I have spent a lot of time around not only other Garry's Mod RP modes but Arma 3 RP as well so I have experienced a wide variety of server styles and have taken ideas from these experiences that can help to improve the content and management techniques of this server. I would also another competent, experience and fair person to deal with the numerous admin situations that come up to reduce the pressure on the other members of staff.

Have you been a Staff on previous servers if so please list them:

I have been staff on various servers, most of which are shutdown now. I was previously Event Master on this server, I have also been Event Master on two other SWRP servers which have been shutdown. I have been moderator on another SWRP server which has shutdown and was also moderator on one of the largest Terraria servers which changed management leading to my demotion.

Have you had any warnings, kicks or bans if so please list them:

No warns and no kicks/bans that I am aware of.

What can you bring to Imperial Gaming:

I have covered this in the previous parts of my application but I will recap on what I have stated and add on to it slightly, I am a very experienced player, both in this server and in other management roles, and I believe that I am mature, fair and level headed. I can bring these traits and implement them into the management of this server to ensure that it runs smoothly and the experience of all players is as good as it can be. I believe that by keeping the small things in check such as RP and dealing with complaints from players, the server overall will be massively improved so I plan to help, as a moderator of this server, to manage these things to increase the quality of the server.

Anything else you would like to add:

I know that many of you probably don't know me as I have recently returned to the server, that is why I have attempted to explain what I am about in my application. I have also decided to apply for this position instead of event master because there seems to be an sufficent amount of them playing regularly, I may apply for it at a later date due to my experience in that position and the various ideas I have on improving the events.

If you believe any information is missing or you have any questions, feel free to ask and I will get back to you ASAP.

• Advisor

-1 Reason:

• Never heard of you
  • Never seen you
  • I can not read the application...(my eyes) FIX IT

Neutral

• Is respectful in-game and is serious
  • Doesn't have a lot of play time

Gather up some more play time to so people can get to know you better.  I wish you the best of luck on your application.

1 hour ago, Cody said:
  • Never heard of you
  • Never seen you

3 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Doesn't have a lot of play time

Understood, working on it.

1 hour ago, Cody said:

I can not read the application...(my eyes) FIX IT

Adjusted, hopefully better now.

4 minutes ago, Bearmax said:

Idk why you added questions that don't affect your app. Like how many hrs you have on gmod, which is also not a question.

The question was time played, just covering any possible information that may be required by that question.

• Reasons stated above
  • Not a lot of playtime
  • Haven't met you on the server before
  • Not popular enough with the community

• Detailed answers

Give it some time and apply once you've got 1-2 weeks of playtime and a higher level (around 40's).

+1 

For you non veterans, Waffle was an event master way back in the early days, he did a great job at. Application is detailed and Waffle is a mature player. Only thing I'll say is to get your play time up to further prove that you are here to stay.

+1 I remember you from way back, good to see you man but yea work on getting newer people to know you, we all haven't been playing since day one or really early days.

For all you cucks saying he has barely any play time, he probably had more play time pre reset than most of you cucks have even now. This guy is a lad back when the server was young and he is still one. Besides, he was ex-EM. Not to mention an EM under Luka meaning that the fact Luka was on to accept him in the first place makes him good. He made really good Events back in the day and I think he would be good at moderation.

+1

18 minutes ago, Mauler said:

For all you cucks saying he has barely any play time, he probably had more play time pre reset than most of you cucks have even now. This guy is a lad back when the server was young and he is still one. Besides, he was ex-EM. Not to mention an EM under Luka meaning that the fact Luka was on to accept him in the first place makes him good. He made really good Events back in the day and I think he would be good at moderation.

+1

Shit mauler you actually said something positive.

• Upvote 1
  • 3 weeks later...