Time Played (Evidence Required):
1486901014_TimeEvidence.png.1434cb3072de1ba70282d192322c88cd.png

Approx. 998 hours

Have you had any warns (If so state them)?:

No I have had no warns.

Have you had any warns (If so state them)?:

No I have had no bans.

Why do you want to join the Media Team?:

I personally feel as though I am obligated to share views, perspectives, accomplishments, stunts, promotions, proclamations and more throughout the community as I regularly encounter situations worth capturing. In summary, I want to join the Media Team to execute a service to a larger community whether it brings joy, affliction or passivity. As a directive of where I would begin, through some research I have derived that Imperial Gaming does not have any associated Social media accounts representing itself. I would like to present the idea of a media account in which posting videos, photography and advertisements can be beneficial to the reputation of the Imperial Gaming and the Media Team. (This is a suggestion)

What asset in the media team do you wish to prioritise (Filmer, Editor, Set Designer, etc)?:

All roles are equally important in a media team, however I would feel most comfortable within the roles of filming and set designing (or along the lines of social media as suggested earlier if possible). As an ambiguous idea, a social media account is an easily accessible platform allowing players to view server content and entice new players. (I know there are issues associated with a social media account such as DDOS threats or possible negative reputation, however this is just a suggested idea that may be beneficial for my application.

Do you have any evidence of your work?:

While I do not have any evidence of previous work, I have prior experience in filming and photography, although not well-accomplished within the area of editing. However, I am willing and eager to learn "on the job" from those with more experience than me. 

Do you intend to utilise the Imperial Press Corps role on the server? If so, what do you plan on doing as the role?:

As stated previously, I would like to share views, perspectives, accomplishments, stunts, promotions, proclamations and more throughout the community through both in and out of character situations.

I can contribute through the Imperial Press Role and through an Out Of Character Role to the server through filming things such as:

- Producing Regimental Advertisements

- Producing Promotional Server Films

- Filming Simulations and both Aerial & Ground Assaults

- Producing Monthly Server Highlights (Combined Footage of Media Team)

- Filming Evidence to Effectively Support Server Role-Play

- Filming Personnel Promotions

While I do not have as much experience as others may have in editing and filming, please consider me for the role as I believe I would prove to be a valuable asset to the Media Team through my ideas and hard working ethic.

Cheers Matey - Knifty

Edited by Knifty
Change of Font
  • Upvote 1

This is a great application! I am absolutely amazed by how well you've answered all of the questions, your ideas and reasons are communicated so well with great grammar and structure. You have fantastic intentions and ideas for the Media Team and it seems you have a great ammount of experience. Awesome applicant - would do great in the Media Team, therfore: Positive Support/+1.

- I would suggest changing the font, the current makes it harder to read.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Kamelieon said:

This is a great application! I am absolutely amazed by how well you've answered all of the questions, your ideas and reasons are communicated so well with great grammar and structure. You have fantastic intentions and ideas for the Media Team and it seems you have a great ammount of experience. Awesome applicant - would do great in the Media Team, therfore: Positive Support/+1.

- I would suggest changing the font, the current makes it harder to read.

Thank-you very much for the suggestion! Also your positive support is very much appreciated. 

• Like 1
14 hours ago, Kamelieon said:

This is a great application! I am absolutely amazed by how well you've answered all of the questions, your ideas and reasons are communicated so well with great grammar and structure. You have fantastic intentions and ideas for the Media Team and it seems you have a great ammount of experience. Awesome applicant - would do great in the Media Team

+1

• Like 1