It has come to my attention that the 5 or so rules in the recruit room aren't seeming to be enough to keep players from breaking rules on accident or on purpose. I think that if the Star Wars server had a MOTD containing more rules and definitions, then we could get rid (or keep) those rules in the recruit room and instead the trainer has to direct them to the MOTD and get the recruit to read it. Won't be too hard to implement and I think it will make the server have less rules broken overall.

• Downvote 1
  • Upvote 1

+1 Also the recruit room could have a bit of a reorganisation. Maybe the rules could be placed closer to the door (like where the ts channel stuff is atm).

• Upvote 1

+1 I like the idea although it still wont stop making people minge, when people minge they wont stop until a staff member bans or kicks them.

• Upvote 1
4 hours ago, Banks said:

+1 I like the idea although it still wont stop making people minge, when people minge they wont stop until a staff member bans or kicks them.

Yeah but with a MOTD it would help stop the rules accidentally being broken as people won't know that doing whatever they did is actually breaking FailRP etc.

Example: Some people may not know that dancing is FailRP as it is a common thing. Therefore they only realise that it is once they are in a sit and a staff member tells them that it is and warns them. This whole process can be eliminated by having a broader set of rules.

I don't think it's really necessary, people will never take the time to read through it like on every other Dark RP and SWRP server. I mean who really reads through those as soon as you load in? I use as hell don't.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2017-6-30 at 6:28 AM, Chef said:

+1 Also the recruit room could have a bit of a reorganisation. Maybe the rules could be placed closer to the door (like where the ts channel stuff is atm).

Agreed, i also think the Navy And Trooper Ranks Should be on walls next to each other for more conveinience but also a general re structure would be nice

• 4 weeks later...
  • Whitey locked this topic