Jump to content

Wondering if you guys like this kind of stuff.


Recommended Posts

Hey everyone I am a lover of storytelling, I love to write my own stories and do what I can to depict them in words. Garrys Mod gave me the opportunity to take that creativity to the next level. Now I have no knowledge of animation or anything like it but I use my imagination to create scenes that I think look quite cool and tell some story that is left to the interpretation of the viewer. Here are some of the screenshots that I managed to find, there aren't many at all but I was wondering what you guys thought of them. I had more but they have been lost over the many PC/Laptop changes.gm_emp_midbridge0031.thumb.jpg.6e00e502ca3197845c09084f307cb118.jpg4000_screenshots_20171214175815_1.thumb.jpg.c8d462beb83d16cfc917df070166392a.jpg4000_screenshots_20200424160835_1.thumb.jpg.dd2a48944c2d1351fff8d5f9c1070caa.jpg4000_screenshots_20200424030116_1.thumb.jpg.1c1f1c995bfcfed2336b25bde8d1d94e.jpg

I would also love to see what others have created, surely they will be leagues ahead of mine but I do what I can to take my inspiration, love of storytelling and limited ability to create something I am proud of. 

Edited by Setsuna
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 6
Link to post
Share on other sites

These actually look really cool. I know a couple of creators who solely use gmod to make sick pieces of screenshots. (Hell, almost all the gmod main menu screenshots were made by the gmod community.)
Do you use the ragdoll mover tool addon by any chance? If not, highly recommend it. I know from personal experiences that posing ragdolls with a physgun is an absolute pain. 

I have a few cinematic screenshots taken from gmod. (Mostly in-game though while I'm running events or RPing around normally, since I don't make this sort of thing a full-time interest.) 

20200519203212_1.thumb.jpg.3cb5c0d56b09b6266f37265a85bf4a5d.jpg20200519192737_1.thumb.jpg.0bf98157766d603b71d610e434998712.jpg20200519221130_1.thumb.jpg.fd05459b1e81f1e0aa2aa02f3f12790e.jpg20200516201217_1.thumb.jpg.9cacb50938c57dece0fa9e571ec43052.jpg

 

Edited by Kristofer
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Kristofer said:

These actually look really cool. I know a couple of creators who solely use gmod to make sick pieces of screenshots. (Hell, almost all the gmod main menu screenshots were made by the gmod community.)
Do you use the ragdoll mover tool addon by any chance? If not, highly recommend it. I know from personal experiences that posing ragdolls with a physgun is an absolute pain. 

I have a few cinematic screenshots taken from gmod. (Mostly in-game though while I'm running events or RPing around normally, since I don't make this sort of thing a full-time interest.) 

[spoiler]

20200519203212_1.thumb.jpg.3cb5c0d56b09b6266f37265a85bf4a5d.jpg20200519192737_1.thumb.jpg.0bf98157766d603b71d610e434998712.jpg20200519221130_1.thumb.jpg.fd05459b1e81f1e0aa2aa02f3f12790e.jpg20200516201217_1.thumb.jpg.9cacb50938c57dece0fa9e571ec43052.jpg

[/spoiler]

 

uM eXCusE mE thERe is A mOVEr tOol foR RagDOllS, no I didn't know about this! thank you for enlightening me and I love your screenshots. Yeah back when I first got into SWRP I decided I was going to use the newfound content to create whatever I wanted or wished to see in the series that was never done. I love making content and while I really dont have what it takes to become an EM I am happy enough just making things for myself and whoever wants to see it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, KevinM said:

Eyyyyyyyyy the 2nd screenshot is Cod 4 :fiesta_parrot:

Love all the screenshots, most of them would look like an actual scene from clone wars tbh which is crazy, great job :kkona:

HA yes!!!!! thanks dude thats super encouraging! I try my best to make them look like scenes that could be in the show so your words are very much appreciated!

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Setsuna said:

Hey everyone I am a lover of storytelling, I love to write my own stories and do what I can to depict them in words. Garrys Mod gave me the opportunity to take that creativity to the next level. Now I have no knowledge of animation or anything like it but I use my imagination to create scenes that I think look quite cool and tell some story that is left to the interpretation of the viewer.

Welcome to the club

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, TheNegotiator said:

Welcome to the club

You don't want to be in his club.

 

1 hour ago, Setsuna said:

uM eXCusE mE thERe is A mOVEr tOol foR RagDOllS

Additionally, I tend to use PAC3 to put down models and pose them. Much easier and gives more freedom on what you can do.

 

27 minutes ago, cornelius said:
  Reveal hidden contents

A840B57B33CF27686CF273546996F233684EB7E2
 

Made this one ages ago

Reminds me of this one I took around October last year.

Spoiler

F51B976DB7C3A14DE9424D007DF1ED1E64670961

 

Edited by Kristofer
  • Thinking 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Why you gotta dog my boys in orange like that

wait till I revive the 7th skycorps discord with this outrage

 

the last one is pretty awesome.

Edited by Mongo
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, DUCKY said:

Hey they look pretty good! have dont some myself last time too!

Thank you my guy! I would love to see yours!

 

3 hours ago, Bailey said:

Send more now, this is a threat.

Seriously though, these look sick dude!

Thank you!!! I am planning on doing way more of this stuff so I will send them through when I do!

 

2 hours ago, Mongo said:

Why you gotta dog my boys in orange like that

wait till I revive the 7th skycorps discord with this outrage

 

the last one is pretty awesome.

<3 

2 hours ago, Delta said:

I just spawn a whole bunch of NPCs and pretend i'm like a rebel or imperial badass from time to time kicking there teeth in 

Knowing you, their teeth are halfway to their ass by then.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...