STEAM_0:1:443690706
  • Steam Profile Link:
  • In Game Name:
    Second Sister
  • Time Played Imperial RP:
    4 weeks, 5 days, 20 hours
  • Time Played Imperial RP Evidence
    20200909080904_1.jpg.a8e50297d96320b1b29338479d7693e2.jpg
  • Have you had any warns (If so state them)?
    I have 1 warn that dates back early last year for 'lying to staff'. I really don't remember this.

• Have you had any bans (If so state them)?
    Nope 0 bans

• Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them)?
    Yes I have, I was a previous moderator on a MILLRP server called colossal gaming, I left due to irl problems that is now resolved so no worries. I was also an admin on a CWRP server for awhile, nearly senior admin but the server was shut down due to reason I still don't know till this day, I think it lost funding tbh. Though these staff ranks were a long time ago late 2018 and early 2019, so if I were to get the staff rank TMOD I'll need a big refresh on things and I'll probably get some things wrong in this application in which for the future if I do so, I promise I'll re-evaluate the rules and update this application.

• What do you believe is the purpose of Moderators on the server?
    Moderators are basically what they are called, they moderate the server and the people within. This involves potentially giving out punishments to those who had broken the server rules. They are the first responders to tickets and have great knowledge of server rules. They are mature people and should remain mature in being a staff member.

• Why are you applying to be a Trial Moderator?
    The reason I'm applying for TMOD is because I wanna moderate the server to the best of my abilities, give the people of IG a fully immersive experience and away from those that intend to break the server rules. I know that being a TMOD or really any staff position requires great activity and maturity in which I can assure that I will be easily upholding. Being that I have the past 2 weeks 200 hours of playtime on the server which I have to admit is an absurd amount of time but I blame the lockdown in Victoria. I do have work 5-8pm at a gym [obviously when covid wasn't around] I learn and sometimes teach mma but my activity will still be easily satisfactory, maybe with work I'll be on 5 hours a day :].
    But a big reason I want to become a TMOD is because as 2IC of Inquisitors, I have a big job of teaching force powers and running promotion tests. With this comes a great burden, most force powers and promotion tests requires someone with ULX [basically a staff] for example... setting an EC, no clip and way more that is required. I know as a moderator you aren't allowed to set an EC but I'm pretty sure an exemption was made for this reason. You might ask "Why don't you ask a staff for help?" now this was my first idea but the real problem is that staff have there own things to do and own regiments to tend to. I'd imagine constantly hassling a staff member would become quit annoying. Now to conclude... obviously I won't abandon my job as a TMOD to just do tests for sith or anything in that matter, I understand I must uphold to the activity and amount of tickets required in which I'd respectfully uphold to and do so.

• What do you believe you can bring to the staff team?
    I believe I can bring past staff experience to the IG staff community, I also would be keen on helping if asked a event master or really any staff in which I'll try my best and help. Also previously stated my absurd amount of activity, I can be on every day for a minimum of 5 hours so don't be worried, there will be no shortage of tickets being not taken that's for sure. I'am also chill and calm, I have known previous staff on other servers to be quite unprofessional and quick to temper in which I am definitely not. I can take a lot of shit and remain cool, calm and collected which is good because being obviously mad while doing a sit is really not a good look on yourself and the professionalism on the server, you need get along with both parties and understand each others sides even if its an obvious fault on one side. I also have a reputation among the staff team, I've gotten to meet and to talk most of them and already are good friends with a good amount of them. I can also bring no drama or 'beef', like I said I'm chill. I don't stir up people or make anyone really hate me, I really ain't a fan of drama so thats one reason I'm writing this application... to resolve drama to make IG less of an toxic community [ I'm not saying it is]. Also possibly new ideas to improve the server and the staff team, I'm saying this because my mind is quite active... as most sith would agree with me.

• Someone Mass RDM’s and disconnects from the server. What do you do?
    What I'll do as TMOD is get his steam through !plogs or !blogs [I forgot again what u guys use, but I've used both] and check the amount he has killed [I think on this server a mass RDM is considered 4x? ]. Then I'll follow through with a warn saying " ?????? was warned by SliceofCHEESE - 4x MassRDM | NITRP | Disconnect to avoid punishment | 2 Week Ban - Though being TMOD with strict permissions I'll request for a higher ranking staff member to actually place the ban. Then the issue has been resolved.

• Someone is bullying another member of the community. What do you do?
    What I'll do is first of all this is a serious matter in which I'll take extremely seriously. So the ticket has been made... I would first open and bring both the victim and supposedly the bully to a very secluded area. I'll then start recording and ask the victim for the story of why this person is bullying him and if it is bullying. Once he's said his story, Ill ask for the supposedly bully for his side. After they've both said there stories, I'll ask a high ranking member of the staff team to review the recording with me and see what approach we could take with this... whether a ban is necessary or some sort a separation between the two like don't be in the same TS channel or something else. I'll let the high ranking staff to finalize and give a conclusion cause at the end of the day, I'm a new trial moderator and its much more better if they've concluded it.

• You see a higher ranking staff member abuse their powers. What do you do?
    Now I wish to never see a staff abuse there powers but if one supposedly were... I'd begin to record there abusive actions, in-which I'd personally go up and ask to stop but if he chose to ignore me I'd continue recording. As more evidence is easier to support my case and the report. After, I'll send a recording of the staff abusing his powers to once again to the high ranking staff members in which they can discuss over and watch the recording, to eventually have a conclusion and a approach to the situation whether a staff demotion is necessary, a verbal warning or a complete removal from staff.

• Someone threatens to DDOS the server. what do you do?
    This is one of the most serious server rules in which you would never want to break, its also not only a rule within the server but it is also extremely illegal to be threatening to share personal information online where attackers can take advantage of. I'd immediately request for a admin+ to help me resolve this issue before anything gets leaked. I'd personally if I had permissions, warn and ban for atleast a couple months for this is not a joking matter and should always be taken seriously. Also I'll collect as much evidence I can to get this player a serious punishment in-which higher ranking of staff can review and once again find a conclusion and or pathway to take this.

NOTE: I do have knowledge of ULX :]

• Terms & Conditions
    Yes
  • Steam Name:

SliceofCHEESE
Edited by KevinM
grammar

ahhh yes kevin from INQ. +1. i have met kevin quite a fair bit and he is everything that i can see for what a mod takes. he follows rules, has a really good temper, puts in extreme effort for what ever it takes ( he legit battled 50 INQ just for one force power ). and is also really freindly i have never gotten mad or had any sort of disagreement with kevin. hope ya get it kevin you would make a great mod

• Agree 1

We don't know eachother friend but I have heard of you. From what I have heard you are a mature, well-liked dedicated member of this community. You currently hold the position of Second Sister which already shows me that you are capable of holding and honouring a reputable position to the best of your abilities. This alone to me gives me reason enough to support your application to join the staff team. But for those who may have less knowledge about what makes a good staff member here is my thought process behind my support:

8 hours ago, KevinM said:

The reason I'm applying for TMOD is because I wanna moderate the server to the best of my abilities, give the people of IG a fully immersive experience and away from those that intend to break the server rules. I know that being a TMOD or really any staff position requires great activity and maturity in which I can assure that I will be easily upholding. Being that I have the past 2 weeks 200 hours of playtime on the server which I have to admit is an absurd amount of time but I blame the lockdown in Victoria. I do have work 5-8pm at a gym [obviously when covid wasn't around] I learn and sometimes teach mma but my activity will still be easily satisfactory, maybe with work I'll be on 5 hours a day :].
But a big reason I want to become a TMOD is because as 2IC of Inquisitors, I have a big job of teaching force powers and running promotion tests. With this comes a great burden, most force powers and promotion tests requires someone with ULX [basically a staff] for example... setting an EC, no clip and way more that is required. I know as a moderator you aren't allowed to set an EC but I'm pretty sure an exemption was made for this reason. You might ask "Why don't you ask a staff for help?" now this was my first idea but the real problem is that staff have there own things to do and own regiments to tend to. I'd imagine constantly hassling a staff member would become quit annoying. Now to conclude... obviously I won't abandon my job as a TMOD to just do tests for sith or anything in that matter, I understand I must uphold to the activity and amount of tickets required in which I'd respectfully uphold to and do so.

I admire this very greatly. Your desire to aid the community in enhancing the experience of the playerbase is something I believe to be true based on your words alone. I think you have the ability and the experience to take up this responsibility and use it to the best of your ability. You evidently understand the priority that helping the community OOC over that of the situations of the IC events. This alone brings me an assurance that while you are present, no problem will go unanswered unless you are preoccupied with another OOC situation.

I believe I can bring past staff experience to the IG staff community, I also would be keen on helping if asked a event master or really any staff in which I'll try my best and help. Also previously stated my absurd amount of activity, I can be on every day for a minimum of 5 hours so don't be worried, there will be no shortage of tickets being not taken that's for sure. I'am also chill and calm, I have known previous staff on other servers to be quite unprofessional and quick to temper in which I am definitely not. I can take a lot of shit and remain cool, calm and collected which is good because being obviously mad while doing a sit is really not a good look on yourself and the professionalism on the server, you need get along with both parties and understand each others sides even if its an obvious fault on one side. I also have a reputation among the staff team, I've gotten to meet and to talk most of them and already are good friends with a good amount of them. I can also bring no drama or 'beef', like I said I'm chill. I don't stir up people or make anyone really hate me, I really ain't a fan of drama so thats one reason I'm writing this application... to resolve drama to make IG less of an toxic community [ I'm not saying it is]. Also possibly new ideas to improve the server and the staff team, I'm saying this because my mind is quite active... as most sith would agree with me.

You have experience on other servers as a staff member which I believe to make you a very attractive applicant. There are always less mature people who apply, some make it in and some don't but those who do I believe are a liability as they can hurt the reputation of the server, the community, the staff team and the management. Trusted, loved and mature applicants like yourself are who we should be considering in my opinion. I believe in giving everyone a chance but I believe that initial chance is how they act outside of the staff team and by your example I believe you to be a worthy applicant.

• Someone Mass RDM’s and disconnects from the server. What do you do?
    What I'll do as TMOD is get his steam through !plogs or !blogs [I forgot again what u guys use, but I've used both] and check the amount he has killed [I think on this server a mass RDM is considered 4x? ]. Then I'll follow through with a warn saying " ?????? was warned by SliceofCHEESE - 4x MassRDM | NITRP | Disconnect to avoid punishment | 2 Week Ban - Though being TMOD with strict permissions I'll request for a higher ranking staff member to actually place the ban. Then the issue has been resolved.

• Someone is bullying another member of the community. What do you do?
    What I'll do is first of all this is a serious matter in which I'll take extremely seriously. So the ticket has been made... I would first open and bring both the victim and supposedly the bully to a very secluded area. I'll then start recording and ask the victim for the story of why this person is bullying him and if it is bullying. Once he's said his story, Ill ask for the supposedly bully for his side. After they've both said there stories, I'll ask a high ranking member of the staff team to review the recording with me and see what approach we could take with this... whether a ban is necessary or some sort a separation between the two like don't be in the same TS channel or something else. I'll let the high ranking staff to finalize and give a conclusion cause at the end of the day, I'm a new trial moderator and its much more better if they've concluded it.

• You see a higher ranking staff member abuse their powers. What do you do?
    Now I wish to never see a staff abuse there powers but if one supposedly were... I'd begin to record there abusive actions, in-which I'd personally go up and ask to stop but if he chose to ignore me I'd continue recording. As more evidence is easier to support my case and the report. After, I'll send a recording of the staff abusing his powers to once again to the high ranking staff members in which they can discuss over and watch the recording, to eventually have a conclusion and a approach to the situation whether a staff demotion is necessary, a verbal warning or a complete removal from staff.

• Someone threatens to DDOS the server. what do you do?
    This is one of the most serious server rules in which you would never want to break, its also not only a rule within the server but it is also extremely illegal to be threatening to share personal information online where attackers can take advantage of. I'd immediately request for a admin+ to help me resolve this issue before anything gets leaked. I'd personally if I had permissions, warn and ban for atleast a couple months for this is not a joking matter and should always be taken seriously. Also I'll collect as much evidence I can to get this player a serious punishment in-which higher ranking of staff can review and once again find a conclusion and or pathway to take this.

You approach these situations very maturely and cautiously, which I admire greatly. If a situation is bigger than yourself or you are unsure of yourself making the right decision or needing a second opinion, you wont be afriad to do so. You look at both sides, you don't just trust in the logs, this is important. Get both sides of the story and analyze them before making a decision. 

To conclude I believe you will make an excellent member of the staff team and I would love to see you representing the server as a Trial Moderator. I wish you good luck and its a +1 from me.

• Upvote 3
On 9/10/2020 at 6:12 AM, Setsuna said:

To conclude I believe you will make an excellent member of the staff team and I would love to see you representing the server as a Trial Moderator. I wish you good luck and its a +1 from me.

+1

+1

Since joining Inquisitors my interactions with Kevin have been everything but negative. When he's committed to getting something done he is a mature, active individual who I believe would be a great pick for the Staff Team. Answers are exceptionally well detailed and are very much the qualities that every Staff Application / Staff Member should acknowledge, uphold and adhere to. Would love to see you in the Staff Team.

Best of luck.

- Greyback x

Edited by Greyback
  • Poggers 1