Hi there I'm back but this time no one knows who I am.

Hey! My name is Chrissy, I have been on and off on in this community since 2017. I have served within the ranks of the mighty 212th, as an officer in the Death Troopers under Guskywalker, and once again under Gusky as his personal bitc- I mean executive secretary. I enjoy finding a regiment and sticking it through until something comes up and I have to drop off the radar for a few months and start fresh but I have returned and am doing my best to create a name for myself as a loyal trooper of the 81st Detatchment of Stormtroopers in the 73rd unit under Gusky. I only become an RDMing minge when there is no one on the server but when the server is populated I enjoy RPing as much as possible even with the limited situations STs are given.

I love meeting new people and have already made a few friends around the server and am trying to get to know as many people as I can in TS and ingame. I would love to get to know the new community as it has drastically changed since my last appearance and I have been finding it really fun finding new people to chill with.

My plan is to stick to STs for as long as I am on, if I do manage to make it to a similar stage as where I have been in the past I wish to try and rejoin the staff team. I myself was a moderator about a year and a half back and it was a great experience. Since leaving gmod for a while, my ULX knowledge has become a bit rusty but I am willing to learn once again if given the opportunity. I do my best to exude a sense of maturity when it is called upon but not so much so that I seem unapproachable.

I'm working toward regaining my play time as it has been reset several times which saddens me greatly as I would have a great deal of time under my belt at this point but it is how it is so like my ingame status, I will work that back up to where it was. 

I am going to do my best to introduce myself through forum content as much as I can. I enjoy writing constructive critisism where I see it needed so If I sound like I am attacking you on your application I am not trying to I just want to make sure you are the best you could be for the role you are applying for. I believe constructive critisism is the best way to get a point across even as I am technically a newcomer I don't expect my words to carry much weight but if I am able to point out something or speak an opinion that needs to be spoken on a topic trust that I will to my best effort state that opinion. 

I can't wait to see what this community accomplishes and I am having so much fun getting to know everyone as time passes. The Kosmos Era ended in my slumber and I have awoken to a whole new world and I am lonley and scared so please come say hi!

• Poggers 1
  • Agree 1
  • Upvote 3

Yeah.. I think I recall an Executive Secretary being under Gusky as Director at the time.

None the less, Welcome back. I'm sure you'll see some familiar faces around the server here and there, a lot of people including myself played since 2017, However I didn't stick around much in 2017, played as a mere RST and left when my character died. Didn't return till late 2018 for a proper return.

Incase you were Gusky's secretary in December of 2018... I started the 'Director Kevin' incident because I genuinely said kevin by mistake and then turned it into a meme.

9 hours ago, Setsuna said:

Hey! My name is Chrissy

THAT'S YOOOUUUU????? Makes sense now that you've been saying hi to me all the time - didn't even realise it was you. I remember you being in DT with me back in the day

Welcome back dude

3 hours ago, Mongo said:

Yeah.. I think I recall an Executive Secretary being under Gusky as Director at the time.

None the less, Welcome back. I'm sure you'll see some familiar faces around the server here and there, a lot of people including myself played since 2017, However I didn't stick around much in 2017, played as a mere RST and left when my character died. Didn't return till late 2018 for a proper return.

Incase you were Gusky's secretary in December of 2018... I started the 'Director Kevin' incident because I genuinely said kevin by mistake and then turned it into a meme.

I don't recall the Director Kevin incident but I do remember the RST reg and that it wasn't around for long. And I do recall a Mongo. So thank you man, I will come by and say hi when I see you.

3 hours ago, Kamelieon said:

Welcome back dudddeeeeee

Thank dude!

1 hour ago, Hyperion said:

Welcome back to the community!

Thank you my man!

1 hour ago, SCHEFF said:

THAT'S YOOOUUUU????? Makes sense now that you've been saying hi to me all the time - didn't even realise it was you. I remember you being in DT with me back in the day

Welcome back dude

I feel so betrayed... jkjk I am surprised you remember me! I was just under the impression you didn't and accepted my fate.  But yes! that is me! 2nd Lieutenant Setsuna reporting for duty, Colonel Chef!

• Poggers 1

This mangs tryna play the ‘No one remembers me’ card... get outta ere fool

Edit: Thought I’d say that I’m joking, it’s pretty obvious but people are so temperamental these days.

Edited by Mauler
4 hours ago, Mauler said:

This mangs tryna play the ‘No one remembers me’ card... get outta ere fool

Edit: Thought I’d say that I’m joking, it’s pretty obvious but people are so temperamental these days.

lmaoooooo wait i think i remember you, werent you inferno or something at one point maybe a pilot.