In-game alias: Demi

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:22237338

When was the ban: 29-06-2017

How long is the ban: Permanent

Which admin banned you: Kosmos

Explain the situation: A bunch of st's wanted to try and start a mutiny, we marched out of the bunks and asked some guards to lay down there weapons. Someone started shooting (not me) and so did the guards I got hit and returned fire. I killed 1 guard, died and then killed my FRIEND when we got stuck in each other in spawn. I ran out and some cages fell on some people my game froze and crashed. I tried to rejoin and saw the ban. 

Why you deserve a second chance: I believe I didn't mass RP and I was just enjoying some RP with some other players which I thought were abiding by the rules. I don't think anyone else from the group got banned either.

Just a bit of fun that I thought wasn't rule breaking.

Cheers

-1 for an unban, +1 for a reduction to at least a week. You were a part of something that you knew was against the rules and you ended up killing two other players on the server. You broke the rules and now you must face the consequences. 

Reduction should be way smaller and IMO probably not even a ban. I see a lot of new players think that they can roleplay as a rebellious Imperial Soldier however since we are solely Imperial RP this is not allowed. I am assuming Kosmos thought he disconnected to avoid punishment (he either really did leave to avoid punishment or actually crash but we cannot know for sure) and therefore he banned him. Player should be warned for FailRP but IMO that's it. Considering he is new, he most likely did not know that he could roleplay in this way.

If he did leave to avoid punishment then ban should be shortened to a week or so.

To prove you did crash upload and provide an MDMP file which can be found here: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\GarrysMod

This gives no personal information just information about the crash and what caused it. (obviously find it to the corresponding date)

1 hour ago, theboat said:

I'm all for the reduction just didn't think it was worth the perma ban. When do I find out what happens?

You'll find out when one of the higher ups says so on here.

• 1 month later...

Kosmos is the server owner, if he banned you from his server then he obviously does not want you playing on it, i am siding with the staffing team on this one and therefore am giving this a -1.

Hermes

• Guest locked this topic