• Positive Support
    • Negative Support

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They aren't required to give an explanation, they are giving their opinion none the less. Nor should you really be asking because this isn't your application. If kippy wants to know he could private m

Steam Name: Kippy SteamID32: STEAM_0:0:229746912 Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198419759552/ In Game Name: Kippy Time Played Imperia

Thank you for the Response and I Understand you are someone in TS who speaks to me more often outside and Inside of the Community but my RP Has Not Degraded what so ever but instead I have Become more

Have I not +1d this yet? Well Kippy and I go pretty far back. I remember him coming onto the server as a giant minge and joining 996th. Initially he gave me trouble but he has matured greatly during his time on the server. I have had the pleasure of watching him go from 996th to other regiments and doing well for himself. I think Kippy has the maturity and common sense to be great staff on this server.

+1

• Haha 1
On 8/30/2020 at 11:22 PM, wflizzi said:

+1

Reasons listed below.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Ex-Staff (experienced)
  • Active
  • Mature
  • Approachable 
  • Trustworthy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Goodluck Kippy :D

An extra +1 from me. Best of luck, lad!

On 10/14/2020 at 7:59 AM, Ragnar said:

Have I not +1d this yet? Well Kippy and I go pretty far back. I remember him coming onto the server as a giant minge and joining 996th. Initially he gave me trouble but he has matured greatly during his time on the server. I have had the pleasure of watching him go from 996th to other regiments and doing well for himself. I think Kippy has the maturity and common sense to be great staff on this server.

+1

I like Kippy, +1

Edited by Splonter

+1

Reasons listed below.

• Ex-Staff (experienced)
  • Active
  • Mature
  • Approachable 
  • Trustworthy

+1

+1

Reasons listed below.

• Ex-Staff (experienced)
  • Active
  • Mature
  • Approachable 
  • Trustworthy

+1 ^ best of luck Chief 

+1

Reasons listed below.

• Ex-Staff (experienced)
  • Active
  • Mature
  • Approachable 
  • Trustworthy

For all these reasons I add my PHAT +1

On 8/30/2020 at 9:22 PM, wflizzi said:

+1

Reasons listed below.

• Ex-Staff (experienced)
  • Active
  • Mature
  • Approachable 
  • Trustworthy

+1 Fizzy covered everything perfectly, Good luck Kippy I hope you get it soon!

+1

Reasons listed below.

• Ex-Staff (experienced)
  • Active
  • Mature
  • Approachable 
  • Trustworthy

+1

+1

Reasons listed below.

• Ex-Staff (experienced)
  • Active
  • Mature
  • Approachable 
  • Trustworthy

+1 Cool dude

+1 while I wasn’t around when Kippy was originally staff from what I’ve seen of him there’s no reason he’s not trustworthy or capable of doing the job. The fact he remains active and undeterred by the long time this app has taken is highly notable. 

• Wingza locked this topic