Kippy Moderator Application

Kippy  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Poll

• Positive Support
    • Negative Support

• Have you had any bans (If so state them)?
    I Have None

• Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them)?
    I Was Recently a Full EM on The Imperial Server for About a Year and At the Moment even Though support is Not Staff I Still Hold that TS Rank.

• What do you believe is the purpose of Moderators on the server?
    A Mod's Purpose on the Server is to Aid the Players in Anyway they can and is Ensuring that All Players are Upholding the Rules and conduct of the server and also Being that Example of a Good player and role model, If a Player is to break one of the Rules or conduct You must deal with the Situation with no Bias Opinions and deal with the Situation in a Appropriate matter, This also means being able to Listen to Both sides of the Story (If there is) Before making a Decision, Overall a Mod is the Backbone that keeps the Server Functioning in a Appropriate way and Keeping the Order.

• Why are you applying to be a Trial Moderator?
    I Mainly want to be a T-MOD Because I Love this server and Still want to give more, Through my time as a EM I Had seen Alot of what Mod's do and it Intrigued me and Caught my Attention, I Still wish to Help in the Community after the 1 Year I have been here and I wish to Dedicate more Effort to the Server and Ensure Everything is Running Smoothly.

• What do you believe you can bring to the staff team?
    I Believe I can Bring Former Experience When It comes to Knowing the Commands, Knowing They way Mod's take and Handle claims and Overall have a Good Relationship with People on the Server. I Believe I can also Bring a Large amount of Wisdom when It comes to Dealing with players and How to talk to the Players, Through my Time as Support it Has greatly Helped me Talk to Individuals and Giving them all the Attention they need and Overall be Honest and be Respectful.

• Someone Mass RDM’s and disconnects from the server. What do you do?
    If Someone Disconnects I would do a Couple of Things

1st I Would go through !plogs I Would see if What Happened was 100% Accurate and clear I Would Grab there SteamID and Awarn them for Mass RDM | Disconnect to avoid Punishment.

But as a T-MOD I Do not have the Ability to Carry out and Extensive Ban therefore I Would Contact a SMOD+ For The Ban and if none are Available I would leave a MSG For someone and Ensure someone with the Appropriate rank gets the MSG while also adding in the Evidence of the Mass RDM From the case.

• Someone is bullying another member of the community. What do you do?
    If someone is Being Bullied and it's not for a Laugh with the Other player and the Other player is Not liking what the Player Bullying is saying then It can be Taken into a Sit and I would Contact a Admin+ To Assist me because Bullying is not Tolerated on the Server at all and is a Serious Matter I Would first ask the Admin for his thoughts And Opinion because I am only a T-MOD then I Would Deal with The Sit in a Appropriate Matter Pointing out what the Player has done wrong to the Victim and Getting all the Evidence I can.

• You see a higher ranking staff member abuse their powers. What do you do?
    I Would Take a Screenshot or Recording of the Staff Member and Send it to Someone Higher, But if the Scenario is like below 20 Players and it's Not causing any harm it's not a Serious Situation and Therefore wouldn't be Necessary But If it is Affecting Players I Would ask them to stop doing that action and Move it elsewhere.

• Someone threatens to DDOS the server. what do you do?
    I Would Straight away Warn and Ban the Player and Get in Contact with a High Ranking Staff to Extend the ban and Take All the Evidence I can to pass it on.
  • Terms & Conditions
    Yes
  • Steam Name:
    Kippy
  • Upvote 2

+1

Reasons listed below.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Ex-Staff (experienced)
  • Active
  • Mature
  • Approachable 
  • Trustworthy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Goodluck Kippy :D

Edited by wflizzi
  • Agree 1
2 hours ago, wflizzi said:

+1

Reasons listed below.

• Ex-Staff (experienced)
  • Active
  • Mature
  • Approachable 
  • Trustworthy

3 hours ago, wflizzi said:

+1

Reasons listed below.

• Ex-Staff (experienced)
  • Active
  • Mature
  • Approachable 
  • Trustworthy

4 hours ago, wflizzi said:

+1

Reasons listed below.

• Ex-Staff (experienced)
  • Active
  • Mature
  • Approachable 
  • Trustworthy

+1

Bossk gonna Inspect more of ISC's ships?

9 hours ago, wflizzi said:

+1

Reasons listed below.

• Ex-Staff (experienced)
  • Active
  • Mature
  • Approachable 
  • Trustworthy

6 hours ago, Cracked said:

+1, no reason not to.

+1

13 hours ago, wflizzi said:

+1

Reasons listed below.

• Ex-Staff (experienced)
  • Active
  • Mature
  • Approachable 
  • Trustworthy

+1

+1 

I gotta say. I usually try to give extensive constructive feedback either positive, negative or both but this one I have few words to say as they have already been spoken outright by your colleagues. You are experienced enough that I believe you are a mature and professional guy. You have the motivation and the time to serve this community and I am sure that you will whether or not you are accepted. The community trusts and likes you which is quite important but of course not everything. 

I bid you good luck.

• Agree 1
On 8/30/2020 at 2:22 PM, wflizzi said:

+1

Reasons listed below.

• Ex-Staff (experienced)
  • Active
  • Mature
  • Approachable 
  • Trustworthy

+1 - I also haven't had any problems with him during his time in sith 

Neutral leaning to +1

• Good bloke 
  • good for a chat
  • Mixed experiences with you as a person (Especially in hoi4) 
  • In the past your rp has been good, but as of lately that shows other wise 
  • I feel like you're easliy influenced by others and people around you which can be bad 
On 9/12/2020 at 11:06 PM, Delta said:
  • In the past your rp has been good, but as of lately that shows other wise 
  • I feel like you're easliy influenced by others and people around you which can be bad 

Thank you for the Response and I Understand you are someone in TS who speaks to me more often outside and Inside of the Community but my RP Has Not Degraded what so ever but instead I have Become more Relaxed with Interactions I have and The people I see Because there is no Point in getting into Petty Arguments Which is something I did in the past and Didn't like Since then, But my RP has always been the same I have just pulled back the Throttle, And to Answer your second point No one really sways me in my Sense of Responsibility and Logical Thinking and Overall Sensibility, From most of my Encounters with you have been External and we are in a Different Game But I don't think you have seen me Besides that and when It comes to In game We rarely talk with each other, At the End of the day This is your Choice and I thank you for that but I hope I showed some Insight into your Answers and why they may be.  

Edited by Kippy
  • Agree 1
  • Upvote 1

For those that have responded with a -1 could you guys give an explanation to why you have done so?

maybe there is something i don't know about kippy so please do tell

• Facepalm 2

+1 

Kippy has amplified my enjoyment on this server extensively (Mostly as the stereotypical EC Major General who would get executed after most debriefs).

Due to the obvious fact he was once apart of the staff team, he is a well enough trusted and giving member of the community, an individual who would be an excellent moderator for the server.

5 hours ago, Clover said:

For those that have responded with a -1 could you guys give an explanation to why you have done so?

maybe there is something i don't know about kippy so please do tell

They aren't required to give an explanation, they are giving their opinion none the less. Nor should you really be asking because this isn't your application. If kippy wants to know he could private message them.

Perhaps it's for personal reasons preferred to keep out of an application. the voting system is there for anonymity for users who don't want to get harassed or possible bashed for their opinions of other members of the community. I would advise against asking people to give reasonings for their voting on the app unless they are open to come out with it themselves

• Agree 2
  • Upvote 3
On 9/14/2020 at 12:50 PM, Matrix said:

+1

Good Lad, known him for quite a long time and I think he's got the qualities and mindset of being a solid moderator.

Same from me +1

Best of luck