• STEAM_0:1:60486529

Steam Profile Link:

In Game Name:

• J. Indiana / Jones

Time Played Imperial RP:

• 04w 03d 16h
  • Time Played Imperial RP Evidence
  • Untitled.png.dc97c53a7be03636871737c883d5fa87.png

Have you had any warns (If so state them)?

• I have no warnings currently on the server.

Have you had any bans (If so state them)?

• I have no bans currently on the server.

Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them)?

• Horizon Servers (TTT) 2017-2018 - Moderator
  • Mr Poops TTT (TTT) 2015 - Owner

What do you believe is the purpose of Moderators on the server?

• The purpose of a moderator on any server is to ensure that no rules are broken and to create a positive and immersive experience for all players. A moderator should be someone that a player should look up to and is a role model to new players of the server. A moderator should also be vigilant and ready to respond to all issues and situations that comes to them and is handled fairly and appropriately. Moderators should always be respectful towards other players and should ensure they are doing the best they can to improve everyone's experience at all times so players don't have a negative experience on the server.

Why are you applying to be a Trial Moderator?

• When I joined the server in 2019, I had no vision of what my future would be like, but I suddenly got hooked with the positive and engaging community of Imperial Gaming. That is why i want to join the Staff Team in order to widen the support of the server and make it an even better experience for players on the server. As a previous officer on the server, I heavily enjoy helping out lower ranking members of a regiment and ensuring they are doing the right thing so that everyone can have a positive experience on the server, I also feel like I can be useful in the team as I believe I have the knowledge of ULX and several other admin plugins to ensure rules are being enforced. I believe I can be a trusted moderator as I have experience as a Officer in a regiment and I believe that means I can be trusted with this task.

What do you believe you can bring to the staff team?

• I will ensure the happiness and smoothness of the operation of the server, this includes claiming as many tickets as possible and ensuring a player is happy with their experience even when there is no admin or any other staff members on the server, I will also help other staff who require assistance in any situation, I will also be patient with all players even and also try to calm them down if they become frustrated. I will also use my time on the server efficiently by ensuring I fix as many tasks as possible each day and ensure the server does not have any problems before I depart each day. I will also make sure I am doing my job at all times at making other players reports my first priority before my own personal endeavors. I will ensure I am giving my best effort and confidence that I can complete any tasks that has been given to me and should not be biased towards the decisions I make towards the rules and regulations that is being enforced. I will also ensure players understand what the difference between OOC and RP is, Which I believe is imperative in being a good staff member. I like to have a great experience on the server so I am sure I will give everyone the same experience that I am experiencing. I will also bring a positive approach to all staff duties and I would be eager to help as many ways as possible.

Someone Mass RDM’s and disconnects from the server. What do you do?

• I would go through the server logs to ensure that the offense was Mass RDM and that the information wasn't false, If so I would grab their Steam ID and warn them for "Mass RDM | Disconnect to Avoid Punisment". Secondly I would contact a staff member with a high ranking for them to justify if the player needs a ban or not, and or log the event for other staff members to discuss. I would submit as much evidence as possible to ensure the authenticity of the warn.

Someone is bullying another member of the community. What do you do?

• If someone is bullying another member, I would contact the victim to ensure that banter is not being taken into account and ask the victim or any other witnesses what they experienced towards the bully. I would also contact a Admin on the server to ensure the matter is being taking seriously and professionally and all members should get a fair say in their responses, I would also record as much evidence as possible.

You see a higher ranking staff member abuse their powers. What do you do?

• I would screenshot the member of the server and immediately give it to a member of high authority, I will also ensure that they understand what they are doing as their tasks in character or OOC and if it is right or not. I will also make sure other staff members are not using their powers to harm the server or to give them more power over other users unfairly.

Someone threatens to DDOS the server. what do you do?

• Immediately warn and ban them from the server, contact higher ranking members of staff to justify the length of a ban extension.

Terms & Conditions

• Yes

Steam Name:

• DamKnee
Edited by Damknee

+1

1. absolute lad. 

2. I would like see a bit more  information on the DDOS question. 

3. other than the DDOS question, I believe the other questions are sufficiently detailed and answered well, good luck mate.

Edited by Lucas

Neutral

your answers are fine for the most part, the app overall has sufficient detail.

Haven’t seen you on the server before, or interacted with you once anytime that I can remember on the server

+1

Jones is a dope dude, always making sure he doesn't break nlr, always being friendly and not caring if he gets taken hostage and always makes sure he doesn't break any rules.
Some of your answers could use a little more detail, but that can easily be edited.
Need to put yourself out there more, haven't had much interactions apart from you arresting me / me kidnapping or killing you.

Best of luck man

• Damknee changed the title to Jones Moderator Application
5 hours ago, Shepard said:

+1

Jones is a dope dude, always making sure he doesn't break nlr, always being friendly and not caring if he gets taken hostage and always makes sure he doesn't break any rules.
Some of your answers could use a little more detail, but that can easily be edited.
Need to put yourself out there more, haven't had much interactions apart from you arresting me / me kidnapping or killing you.

Best of luck man

^^^

HUGE +1

Jones is definitly a player that would represent the staff team well. He is active, knows the rules very well and is a very friendly & respectful person. 

Good Luck!

On 8/29/2020 at 7:37 PM, Mauler said:

Jones drastically improved his overall look on IG a couple months ago and has since - in my eyes - become an incredibly active and mature member of the community.

+1

+1

I have to say that my time back here I have gone through a few of the applications and they have been great, detailed, they show effort, they show motivation, some of them don't they showed incompetence and power hungryness and greed. But yours has to be one of the most gneuine and sincere applications I have seen yet. I do see that you truely want this role purely because you love the community and want to find more and more ways to help it and that I can commend, admire and relate to through and through. 

On 8/28/2020 at 11:08 PM, Damknee said:

When I joined the server in 2019, I had no vision of what my future would be like, but I suddenly got hooked with the positive and engaging community of Imperial Gaming. That is why i want to join the Staff Team in order to widen the support of the server and make it an even better experience for players on the server. As a officer on the server, I heavily enjoy helping out lower ranking members of my regiment and ensuring they are doing the right thing so that everyone can have a positive experience on the server, I also feel like I can be useful in the team as I believe I have the knowledge of ULX and several other admin plugins to ensure rules are being enforced. I believe I can be a trusted moderator as I am High Ranking Officer in my regiment and I believe that means I can be trusted with this task.

You have your skills and you have your motivation. Jones I have seen you on the server, you're an active guy. You have the time to give to the server and I can tell you are willing to give it. You do a good job with your Shock Troopers and a regiment like Shock being run well is something to admire ofits higher ups. You are a mature and professsional player and I believe your experience in the Shock troopers with directly aid you in your travels as a staff member, an opportunity I believe you deserve.

Good luck. I hope my words help you.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/29/2020 at 4:31 AM, Mongo said:

Neutral

your answers are fine for the most part, the app overall has sufficient detail.

Haven’t seen you on the server before, or interacted with you once anytime that I can remember on the server

Haven't seen you around very much as of late, or I'm just blind. Either way your app has sufficient detail and you seem dedicated to not only acquiring but performing well within the role. I'll be leaving a Neutral for now but my opinion will be subject to change in the very near future, and I'll be sure to keep my eyes more open for you being on the server. 

Changing to a +1

Best of luck, lad.

- Greyback x

Edited by Greyback
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/29/2020 at 4:45 AM, Shepard said:

+1

I agree on what shepard says and will also be giving a +1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Bailey locked this topic