I've been considering making this report for a long time now. Pickle has many times shown that he is not a great staff member with the ways he acts on the server in most scenarios. Most of the time he's an extreme minge and does a lot of questionable stuff during RP hours which should be kept within Soft RP hours. Pickle has shown these traits many times before, as he has been  demoted once or twice in the past from what I can recollect. It doesn't really seem like he's improving much in my eyes nor does is actions paint much of that of a Senior Moderator. The First Incident I have had recently with Pickle was a few weeks back, Myself and @SCHEFF were doing PAC on the server and wishing to be left alone. Pickle came up to us several times with an I7 Ion Disruptor and kept killing us, Despite our wishes to be left alone. Given it was under 20 players, however we were actually trying to do something and we had asked several times to be left alone and our wishes were not met. Earlier today he was physgun abusing I believe @Delta can attest to this as he was Physgun abusing both Relish and Delta throwing them up as high as he can in the air and freezing them. on top of that around the 35-25 player mark he spawned himself in both an AT-RT and AT-ST and began shooting people within the base with it. to the point where @Delta a Moderator needed to actually tell him to stop. He was killing other players whilst being in the vehicle and was interrupting a Recruits Tour of the facilities

Ultimately I would request a demotion on his part as these actions are not the brightest for a Senior Moderator and someone who should be an example to Moderators. Even more so that he has been demoted in the past and clearly has not learned from the past.

Video Proof of the AT-ST incident:

The video quality of the 2nd video may vary, as it's freshly uploaded to youtube.

Players online during the Incident:

Capture.thumb.PNG.624affc4388fc221180f7dd837bd48b3.PNG

• Thinking 1
  • Sad 1
  • Disagree 4
  • Agree 2
40 minutes ago, Mongo said:

Pickle came up to us several times with an I7 Ion Disruptor and kept killing us, Despite our wishes to be left alone. Given it was under 20 players, however we were actually trying to do something and we had asked several times to be left alone and our wishes were not met.

I do not remember this if i did do that i apologise.

Earlier today he was physgun abusing I believe @Delta can attest to this as he was Physgun abusing both Relish and Delta throwing them up as high as he can in the air and freezing them.

With this yes i grabbed relish because he was breaking NLR and constantly being stupid at the time i did use my physgun to put him high up in the air and then instantly brought him back down and let him go then telling him to stop.   Delta said something cant remember what then i grabbed him and did the same. - Again this was wrong and i apologise for the way i handled this part. (At no point in time did i freeze either of the 2 in the air)

on top of that around the 35-25 player mark he spawned himself in both an AT-RT and AT-ST and began shooting people within the base with it. to the point where @Delta a Moderator needed to actually tell him to stop. He was killing other players whilst being in the vehicle and was interrupting a Recruits Tour of the facilities

This part here i spawned myself the AT-ST when a few of the INQ started to attack me along with a VF trooper before i had fired at all so i started to fire back at them. The part where i killed the ST and Delta came over was an accident i was supposed to shoot relish as he kept shooting my AT-ST after delta yelled at me i ran over to him and the ST and apologised the ST said no problem and delta then pmed me saying something along the lines of sorry abit angry atm.

Also in the videos if it looks like im driving like a minge i was at work on my backup laptop on like 10-20 FPS constantly freezing thats why i was running into the walls constantly. (While freezing i must have been holding down fire as for 3-4 seconds while im on the wall on my screen its frozen i wasnt supposed to be firing).

Also im pretty sure im allowed to drive an AT-ST i also spawned it into the training area.

Edited by Pickle
  • Agree 7
  • Upvote 1

From the evidence provided I can't actually see Pickle doing anything wrong, He spawned in an AT-ST which he has the license to do so (EPL) and from what I can see in the video, Pickle only started firing or even actually fired upon those that instigated first by shooting or attempting to use a lightsaber on the AT-ST. In which both circumstances I believe to be fine.

In regards to the other incidents you've stated, Do you have any evidence @Mongo to back up these claims please? As its a bit difficult with most of the situations you've stated to be relied upon just based off your word with no evidence backing it.

Edit: To add on, If in fact you do believe he drove the AT-ST recklessly or killed for no reason, Then please take it up in RP by reporting it to the Grand Admiral or ISC-CMD in which an evaluation would be done on his license.

TL;DR from the evidence provided I don't see Pickle abusing his staff powers to any extent, And if he has abused his license then that is a situation to be taken up in an RP scenario.

Thanks - Splonter

Edited by Splonter
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 5
  • Downvote 1

On the PAC with scheff in honestly don't know and can't comment on it without evidence. 

With Pysgun abusing them after talking to him he was talking to relish in a admin manner as much as throwing them up in the air is concerned idrk he says Delta was in the same sit as him cant really comment without evidence.

To sum these two points i will say nothing on them as they are accusations not supported by video evidence. 

I will comment on the videos 
FIRST ONE:

I don't know why you highlight the player count the amount is 27 and he is deploying in a Simulation Zone an AT-ST, don't know why this is so bad. You don't need to send codes etc. i don't see this as an abuse of power. Plus as you can see in it, THEY Attacked him first (self-defence) the sporadic fire is normal as a person who drives these things for pretty much a living its VERY hard to fire. Plus as a person who lags a shit ton this looks like he was lagging a lot of which he admitted to. 

SECOND ONE: 
You can hear Relish talking bad to Pickle in the start as well as before at 0.28 second he shoots the AT-ST once of which pickle unloads into him. I mean if your a Rear Admiral and get shot at well.... Plus how did pickle know you killed Relish at 1:02 his back was turned doing circles so i get when he thinks it was the other MT (Delta) who was relish running away. Which as pickle stated he apologised for and both people he ACCIDENTALLY killed said all was ok as even they knew the misunderstanding of it. 

To Sum up: i believe that he has done nothing wrong in the evidence that you have given he seems as though he is almost the victim of people attacking him. Plus after talking to pickle the AT-RT was a patrol inside base of which he said in IHC comms and i can vouch for this as i was on at the time. 

• Agree 3
  • Upvote 1
21 minutes ago, Splonter said:

From the evidence provided I can't actually see Pickle doing anything wrong, He spawned in an AT-ST which he has the license to do so (EPL) and from what I can see in the video, Pickle only started firing or even actually fired upon those that instigated first by shooting or attempting to use a lightsaber on the AT-ST. In which both circumstances I believe to be fine.

In regards to the other incidents you've stated, Do you have any evidence @Mongo to back up these claims please? As its a bit difficult with most of the situations you've stated to be relied upon just based off your word with no evidence backing it.

Edit: To add on, If in fact you do believe he drove the AT-ST recklessly or killed for no reason, Then please take it up in RP by reporting it to the Grand Admiral or ISC-CMD in which an evaluation would be done on his license.

TL;DR from the evidence provided I don't see Pickle abusing his staff powers to any extent, And if he has abused his license then that is a situation to be taken up in an RP scenario.

Thanks - Splonter

In most scenarios it would be fine to have the AT-ST sure, but he is not doing a sim or a training, nor does he have a valid reason to take out said vehicle. Just because you have a proper license for something doesn’t mean you can drive it whenever and wherever.

as for the Physgun and T7 According to the regulations of staff report template, witnesses are fine, that being Delta and Scheff respectively.

Nor do I specifically view this as Roleplay as he just randomly spawned a vehicle and got in it and recklessly drove it around killing people

regardless that people shot him first is practically irrelevant as the reasoning he had the vehicle in the first place is redundant.

• Agree 2

I'm going to start this by calling you Delusional. (don't take any offence but I honestly see this report as a piss take)

I started reading this post thinking to myself that you actually had some points, and then I got down to your evidence. Your recording shows Pickle jumping into an AT-ST, going for a walk, getting attacked and retaliating but considering that you repeatedly emphasize on the on the fact that it is within RP hours (27/128), I will take this into RP for you and hopefully help you understand it that way. A REAR ADMIRAL takes out one of the AT-ST's he practically owns and decides to use it in an open field, this same Rear Admiral who is yet to do anything wrong is attacked by a member of the INQT. With reason the Rear Admiral rightfully retaliates with the force that he can. He is then immobilized by someones stupidity as they spam a landing pad button putting him in a vulnerable position, he returns to his feet and shoots the people attempting to take his life. Nothing is wrong with that, he has the authority and right to do this. It is not within your rights or anyone's within INQT to question the actions of a Rear Admiral (In RP ofcourse), in this case when he is taking out an AT-ST, how about you ask him why he took it out instead of jumping to conclusions and calling the situation "redundant". 

I find it quite simple, if you want a reaction, do something to someone that will get you one. In this case someone got the reaction they were searching for, you recorded it and posted it.

Your first paragraph is simply a ramble of what you recall, there is no evidence behind it. I feel as if this post is based of a grudge that you have against Pickle, your evidence has quite literally no solid footing. If this grudge is to indeed be a thing I believe your first paragraph to be a bias and inaccurate interpretation of what actually happened.

If you manage to find some evidence to back up all of your accusations in the first paragraph it will help your plee for a demotion, otherwise as of now this is quite literally a joke.

Regards,
Fizzy

Edited by wflizzi
  • Agree 2
  • Downvote 1
  • Upvote 1
15 minutes ago, Mongo said:

In most scenarios it would be fine to have the AT-ST sure, but he is not doing a sim or a training, nor does he have a valid reason to take out said vehicle. Just because you have a proper license for something doesn’t mean you can drive it whenever and wherever.

as for the Physgun and T7 According to the regulations of staff report template, witnesses are fine, that being Delta and Scheff respectively.

Nor do I specifically view this as Roleplay as he just randomly spawned a vehicle and got in it and recklessly drove it around killing people

regardless that people shot him first is practically irrelevant as the reasoning he had the vehicle in the first place is redundant.

He doesn't need a reason to spawn in an AT-ST he is a Rear Admiral, If he is taking out vehicles just to waste them then thats something the Grand Admiral has gotta grill him for. But speaking from personal experience as an ISC Commander if someone from Navy High Command wants to pull out a vehicle for a joy ride they can go right ahead. Back to my previous point, I personally don't see Pickle using his staff powers at all in an abusive way and if he is indeed being reckless with a vehicle or anomalously using it in which you have an issue with its something that is to be dealt with in a roleplay scenario.

aaaa.thumb.png.6961cbf6e52304ae19ee20df16c146d0.png

The staff report template actually states for you to provide (videos, screenshots etc) and witnesses are more of a supporting role not as a main means as evidence, this is for obvious reasons due to possibility of bias and people teaming up on other individuals.

Edited by Splonter
  • Agree 3
36 minutes ago, Splonter said:

From the evidence provided I can't actually see Pickle doing anything wrong, He spawned in an AT-ST which he has the license to do so (EPL)

You yourself advocated in a staff meeting for vehicles to be spawned in in an actual viable location. Pickle just jumps down into an empty training field, spawns an AT-ST and starts driving around for seemingly no apparent reason. 

This alone however isn't enough to warrant a demotion though, but it does set a bad example.

• Thinking 1
4 minutes ago, Mauler said:

You yourself advocated in a staff meeting for vehicles to be spawned in in an actual viable location. Pickle just jumps down into an empty training field, spawns an AT-ST and starts driving around for seemingly no apparent reason. 

This alone however isn't enough to warrant a demotion though, but it does set a bad example.

A training ground is indeed a viable location as its inside the Imperial Compound, When I stated that I meant that spawning vehicles in the middle of no where (e.g on the other side of a map where no base is in sight or in the middle of a desert) wouldn't make sense in an RP scenario. If an AT-ST were to be spawned outside of the training ground it would have no way of getting in due to that bridge so you can't logically place it in any other area. So I personally see it as viable to spawn in a training ground in which it'll only be able to be contained inside.

Edited by Splonter
  • Upvote 1
Just now, Splonter said:

A training ground is indeed a viable location as its inside the Imperial Compound, When I stated that I mean that spawning vehicles in the middle of no where (e.g on the other side of a map where no base is in site) wouldn't make sense in an RP scenario. If an AT-ST where to be spawned outside of the training ground it would have no way of getting in due to that bridge. So I personally see it as viable to spawn in a training ground in which it'll only be able to be contained inside.

Hmm, I dont want to argue on a (tbh really dumb) staff report, but..

If the Field was booked, it'd be different. But from what I can tell, it wasn't. No RP either, no acknoweledgement of it being used or anything.

Since the Field wasn't booked, it's only viable spawning location would be a designated vehicle bay or the landing pads. You don't see me, or any other staff member spawning TIEs willy nilly around the base, or Pilots asking for TIEs anywhere but a hangar/landing pad/tie bay.

14 minutes ago, Splonter said:

The staff report template actually states for you to provide (videos, screenshots etc) and witnesses are more of a supporting role not as a main means as evidence, this is for obvious reasons due to possibility of bias and people teaming up on other individuals.

That being said the two witnesses I have for seperate incidents are another Moderator and a Veteran player of the community.

i highly doubt there would be a bias

19 minutes ago, wflizzi said:

I'm going to start this by calling you Delusional. (don't take any offence but I honestly see this report as a piss take)

I started reading this post thinking to myself that you actually had some points, and then I got down to your evidence. Your recording shows Pickle jumping into an AT-ST, going for a walk, getting attacked and retaliating but considering that you repeatedly emphasize on the on the fact that it is within RP hours (27/128), I will take this into RP for you and hopefully help you understand it that way. A REAR ADMIRAL takes out one of the AT-ST's he practically owns and decides to use it in an open field, this same Rear Admiral who is yet to do anything wrong is attacked by a member of the INQT. With reason the Rear Admiral rightfully retaliates with the force that he can. He is then immobilized by someones stupidity as they spam a landing pad button putting him in a vulnerable position, he returns to his feet and shoots the people attempting to take his life. Nothing is wrong with that, he has the authority and right to do this. It is not within your rights or anyone's within INQT to question the actions of a Rear Admiral (In RP ofcourse), in this case when he is taking out an AT-ST, how about you ask him why he took it out instead of jumping to conclusions and calling the situation "redundant". 

I find it quite simple, if you want a reaction, do something to someone that will get you one. In this case someone got the reaction they were searching for, you recorded it and posted it.

Your first paragraph is simply a ramble of what you recall, there is no evidence behind it. I feel as if this post is based of a grudge that you have against Pickle, your evidence has quite literally no solid footing. If this grudge is to indeed be a thing I believe your first paragraph to be a bias and inaccurate interpretation of what actually happened.

If you manage to find some evidence to back up all of your accusations in the first paragraph it will help your plee for a demotion, otherwise as of now this is quite literally a joke.

Regards,
Fizzy

My first Paragraph is a recollection of events that happened which Scheff can backup when he gets online. Regardless the only thing I was unsure of was how many times he had been demoted previously. Naturally I dont have other recordings of incidents as I didn’t anticipate them to happen, but have had my instant replays on for a good week now.

• Thinking 1
  • Agree 1

I know my Staff credit hasn't been the best as of late. 
Neutral 

But however, of these incidents I do NOT believe pickle should get demoted, but instead a Minor probation period. 

Some might say he's senior staff and should be setting an example, but I've seen other senior staff say and do worse things than what pickle has currently done, not saying his actions were good, but not as bad as people might compare it to be. 
However, and I bite my tongue by saying this, for someone being in staff as long as he has been, knowing when it's the difference between soft rp and serious rp is active is a bit silly. 
However I can Sympathize with Pickle in believing what you're currently during during low pop is ok and how everyone will just kinda hopefully roll with it.    
From the very few interactions I have had with pickle, they've either been meh or me somehow talking to him about something ingame. 

On the Topic of the AT-ST incident, I believe him spawning himself in is fine, but the actions that followed afterwards of trying to mow down several players and actually killing a new recruit I was giving a tour of Rishi moon, however he thought I was relish, so he did intend to kill me. (I was giving the recruit the tour you're meant to give to them after training is finished since Relish had to go to bed) 
Also I don't think telling someone to keep something IC on a staff report is helping anyone. Not naming names. He did however apologize to The ST and myself.

The phys-gun abuse thing wasn't a major issue however, considering how relish was minging a lot by the 35 player mark, however I do not know why I was phys-gunned. 
(I also Dealt with relish's minging by making him train the recruit and I finished it by giving the recruit the tour since Relish had bed time) 

TLDR: Pickle has done bad things as of recent that isn't acceptable for a Senior mod (Oh yeah I can speak of being good as a Senior mod or normal mod), But other Senior Staff have done worse, 1-2 Month probation and if he repeats anything that's on a similar level of bad and gets reported for it with evidence like this one, then um get him told off or staff warned? Demotion seems just a bit too harsh. 

Either, He know in full he was minging is these incidents and just wanted to murder people
or he believed that what he was doing was in the right due to the low player count and the nature of his rank on the server (Smod and Rear Admiral) but instead what he did those three times (Supposedly) was actually not good for the current amount of users on the server or which users were on the server. 

-Delta 

Edited by Delta
  • Disagree 3
  • Agree 1
8 hours ago, Mongo said:

that area he is in is guess what.... a training area :O | Plus you don't need a valid reason to take out a vehicle in base because a flaw in the system AHC made, i could get a tank and do a patrol in base without telling anyone and im fine so i see this with him just spawning it in quite petty as if you look at it you need a vehicle you call and admin/mod to spawn it and it comes out of thin air with no RP so pickles a mod and can do it hy not i really don't see a problem with this. You say in response to Splonter "Just because you have a proper license for something doesn't mean you can drive it whenever and wherever" but.... it... does.... why have the license if you couldnt use it lmao, he is a Rear Admiral and practically owns the dam thing ive already stated before how you aint need codes in base so....

8 hours ago, Mongo said:

how is it not roleplay when it legit happens all the time by everyone, a mod wants a ship they will spawn it, dont see the problem in this. Plus "recklessly drove" i mean you can see the lag on him trust as a person who knows what happens to a vehicle when lag that is lag. "it around killing people" again this point is just mind blowing (no offence) but you can see in your own evidence of the INQ attacking him and the rest of some army members doing the same THEY ATTACKED HIM its self defence, again as a person who operates these vehicles i can say that they are tedious to kill people in we had a patrol of 3 AT-DP's and a speeder bike and got killed by 2 Bounty hunters flying around and shooting us its dam hard to hit a moving target in a non LFS vehicle. 

• Thinking 1
  • Upvote 1

The way this is worded is terrible.

Firstly the only thing you have proof for is the AT-ST incident, but ill speak about that in a sec.

It seems like you just see something happen, automatically assume the worst and then just put it in a report. Jim's claims can't exactly be proved wrong because you don't have evidence against it, and he's claims seems legit.

the AT-ST Incident. From your words it seemed like he spawned it and just started RDMing people in the base for no reason.

he spawned it in and didnt start shooting till he was getting attacked by INQ.

• Thinking 1
  • Agree 2

Well yes pickle has done " some " things he should not have done as a senior moderator like using walls to listen through in character when they aren't meant to be heard through. ( like medbay bunks )
but that video was done in a area that was " simulated " and people had entered that area or shot the vehicle, they were the only people that ended up getting shot. 
i didn't see him shoot you once yet you acted like you getting barraged by rounds from the vehicle you didn't enter the area or shoot the vehicle so you were not shot.
( if i will be honest it just looks like people are having fun in this video because the only people that were affected participated in it. )

But with the pac issue with you and scheff, if that actually happened and if you can provide proof of that i will change my opinion but for now i will stand my ground as a -1

Ultimately i believe that the worst that should come out of this is a 1-2 week probation period

• Agree 1

There's a lot of missing context behind this that makes a proper response difficult. We have zero knowledge about any of the context behind Pickle's actions and everything else involved.
A proper analysis of the two videos don't show much that breaks the realm of RP despite it being rather dodgy on some parts. I myself have been personally called out many times in an out-of-character medium for what I've done in RP due to it also being dodgy. Situations like this can usually be explained after a proper look into what was done, speaking from experience.

I cannot say a proper opinion towards the alleged cases of staff abuse due to lack of evidence. It would be great if @SCHEFF could testify as well towards the alleged cases in order to provide for insight.

Delta's statement and Pickle's statement both match each other without any discrepancies.

3 hours ago, Delta said:

The phys-gun abuse thing wasn't a major issue however, considering how relish was minging a lot by the 35 player mark, however I do not know why I was phys-gunned. 

11 hours ago, Pickle said:

With this yes i grabbed relish because he was breaking NLR and constantly being stupid at the time i did use my physgun to put him high up in the air and then instantly brought him back down and let him go then telling him to stop.   Delta said something cant remember what then i grabbed him and did the same.

Of course, throwing someone high up into the air in a fit of rage is no way a professional thing to do even if annoyed by a player. I agree that Pickle could've dealt with this better.

The two videos themselves, as I said previously, don't seem like much on the surface.
Video #1. 
0:06 - Pickle spawns an AT-ST
0:15 - Dathomirian Inquisitor (I presume Moredoor @KevinM) force leaps towards the AT-ST out of the blue and begin attacking it for reasons unspecified. (No context at all) 
0:24 - Inquisitor Freya @Cracked joins in and attacks the AT-ST. Pickle begins retaliating.
0:25 - Someone spams the landing pad button, causing Pickle to lose his balance.
0:27 and so on - Pickle retaliates against his assailants with his AT-ST. 

Video #2. 
0:07 - Pickle bumps into a wall. Not something completely despicable considering the fact that the AT-ST was being pummeled by two Inquisitors.
Pickle's explanation: 

12 hours ago, Pickle said:

I was at work on my backup laptop on like 10-20 FPS constantly freezing thats why i was running into the walls constantly.

Bumping into the wall is honestly an innocent mistake. It happens a lot on the server due to the sometimes horrendous controls and stability of the walkers. What should be questioned is Pickle's inability to do  good life decision to play Gmod Star Wars RP at work.
0:12 - Relish trash-talks Pickle. "Jim you suck at driving that thing. You actually suck at it." 
0:28 - Relish shoots at the AT-ST's viewport for reasons unknown. 
0:51 - Purge Trooper Garry joins the battle!
0:54 - Relish throws a detonator at the AT-ST. 
0:58 - Relish gets electro-hammered in the back of the head.
1:11 - Pickle kills Stormtrooper Jaegar in cross-fire. image.png.5a654026b0aeb390119975f8ffa57766.png
1:18 - Delta tells Pickle off. 

From that I don't see anything that genuinely shows off that Pickle's actions were heinous, other than maybe killing the freshly-trained stormtrooper. A staff report such as this with absolutely zero context behind it is difficult to judge. 

Personally I don't believe what Pickle did in the videos involving the AT-ST was malicious. The rest of what he did, I can't really say anything much with the lack of evidence and witness statements. The incident with Relish, Delta, and the physgun was already explained by Pickle and Delta. The incident with the Ion Disruptor, Scheff, and PAC has not yet been elaborated upon.

TL;DR - Pickle's incident with the AT-ST could be dealt with in RP. He's an Admiral and has the license. He could've done the same if he was a user and asked a staff member to spawn in an AT-ST for him. 
The two other incidents with Scheff and Delta/Relish needs to be elaborated upon even further by either evidence or witness statements. 
I don't think a demotion is warranted.

• Poggers 1
  • Agree 2
  • Upvote 1
Posted (edited)

I hold a heavy disdain that everyone is pulling the ‘it is a simulation area card’ while forgetting that not once was the area even booked for any sort of training or simulation, he simply walked down and spawned it in. Regardless if he was acting in self defense he still mowed down more people that he was entitled to murder for ‘self defense’ its an excessive use of force. The AT-RT was valid, as it was used in a Base Patrol. But the AT-ST had no reasoning ooocly or in character. And it was hard to even consider this an in character event considering the way the ATST was utilised. More on that, it is hard to consider this as in character considering there was no roleplay put into the actual obtainment of the ATST and none upon driving. The constant pulling of rank seems like a sorry excuse to try and paint that he can do whatever. In my eyes he spawned himself the vehicle and started using it oocly based on the circumstances. Especially those surrounding the spawning of the actual vehicle.

Edited by Mongo
22 minutes ago, Mongo said:

I hold a heavy disdain that everyone is pulling the ‘it is a simulation area card’ while forgetting that not once was the area even booked for any sort of training or simulation, he simply walked down and spawned it in. Regardless if he was acting in self defense he still mowed down more people that he was entitled to murder for ‘self defense’ its an excessive use of force. The AT-RT was valid, as it was used in a Base Patrol. But the AT-ST had no reasoning ooocly or in character. And it was hard to even consider this an in character event considering the way the ATST was utilised

Was it silly? yes. was it really serious RP what he did? no. but is it something that we need to demote someone in staff for? Definetly not. it is a very minor incident from the way i see it

• Disagree 1
1 hour ago, Mongo said:

I hold a heavy disdain that everyone is pulling the ‘it is a simulation area card’ while forgetting that not once was the area even booked for any sort of training or simulation, he simply walked down and spawned it in. Regardless if he was acting in self defense he still mowed down more people that he was entitled to murder for ‘self defense’ its an excessive use of force. The AT-RT was valid, as it was used in a Base Patrol. But the AT-ST had no reasoning ooocly or in character. And it was hard to even consider this an in character event considering the way the ATST was utilised. More on that, it is hard to consider this as in character considering there was no roleplay put into the actual obtainment of the ATST and none upon driving. The constant pulling of rank seems like a sorry excuse to try and paint that he can do whatever. In my eyes he spawned himself the vehicle and started using it oocly based on the circumstances. Especially those surrounding the spawning of the actual vehicle.

Im going to my point before, vehicles can be deployed inside the base no-one needs to be told no codes sent etc. Plus an open field inside base is good for training in said vehicle so ic its good to train with it just because he didnt book it doesnt mean anything again its techniqually in base and he is allowed.

Edited by Angus
18 hours ago, Mongo said:

The First Incident I have had recently with Pickle was a few weeks back, Myself and @SCHEFF were doing PAC on the server and wishing to be left alone. Pickle came up to us several times with an I7 Ion Disruptor and kept killing us, Despite our wishes to be left alone. Given it was under 20 players, however we were actually trying to do something and we had asked several times to be left alone and our wishes were not met

While I have no evidence of the incident, I can definitely recall the amount of times Mongo and I died due to Pickle indiscriminately shooting ion disruptors at everyone on the third floor, which is probably over five or six times.

Mongo and I were discussing PAC while at the bridge elevator, holotable and later mess hall and, without provocation, Pickle came up to us, sometimes invisible and in noclip, and shot us with an ion disruptor, killing us instantly. It was obvious that we were discussing PAC (something productive) and not participating in shooting that other players were doing. It was frustrating to the point we were forced to camp out at the mess hall, and after being killed there, we had to move to the Death Star. Shortly after that point, both of us were too 'out-of-the-zone' to discuss PAC further and left the server.
I remember one player remarking on our complaints to Pickle, saying "Why don't you just go on singleplayer for PAC? It'll be less distracting." To that player: no. Mongo and I, or other players for that matter, should not be forced to leave the server in order to discuss and create PACs - that is absurd.

What Pickle did was frustrating and unacceptable, and while I have not seen any repeat of this situation, in-game at least, I know he freely RDMs during soft-rp, not caring what players are doing or feeling, even went complained to.
Pickle is a better person than this, but he is definitely untrustworthy with staff powers as he currently wields them. I recommend a probation period.

Evidence:

These pictures were taken on the same night of the incident in question. Pickle set himself to a high-ranking Shock Trooper (unsure of what rank it was, was probably a mistake) and then to Emperor. He then KOS'd everyone in order comms.

rp_stardestroyer_v2_5_inf0336.thumb.jpg.6bd38540ba5ed41385174a26ece765f7.jpgrp_stardestroyer_v2_5_inf0337.thumb.jpg.a34eb0f26e01424d798d2c399a6f67b8.jpg

Edited by SCHEFF
  • Thinking 1
  • Agree 5
  • Upvote 3

Let's remember to keep this civil please, you are more than welcome to discuss the points brought up in the report but please keep name-calling to a minimum. Mongo had a concern and decided to bring it forward to the wider community and he shouldn't be critised for that.

Cecil

• Poggers 1
  • Agree 2
  • Upvote 1

I am concerned about how you killed a stormtrooper who was completely unrelated to the situation. As Delta mentioned, the trooper was new to the server. This is completely unacceptable for a Rear Admiral to do so. This sets a very poor image for high command, and an even worse image for the staff team. Was it entirely Pickle's fault? No. The Inquisitorius should NOT have been attacking him. I would love to hear a valid RP reason as to why the INQT were attacking him to begin with.

I understand that it was in a simulation area, but the video clearly shows that the situation was not confined to the simulation area, because you killed someone outside. Yes, it was an accident and the trooper was absolutely fine with it, but that does not make it okay for someone in your position to do so. As far as i'm still aware (According to the server rules), this server is still SeriousRP. If someone who was looking for a serious server to join and saw that happening, and the person involved being not only a member of IHC, but also a senior moderator, it might make them think twice about sticking around. I have seen many good troopers leave due to actions from people in high positions, and I really think you need to consider that before you act the way that you did here.

I don't believe that Pickle would have started shooting people if he was not attacked by the Inquisitorius.  ALL parties were in the wrong. Your collective foolishness led to the death of an innocent stormtrooper. I don't think you should be demoted from either position that you have worked hard for, but I think you need to reflect on your actions and do better in the future.

The topic I have discussed is more of an in-character issue, however, as a staff member, you should have stopped it before the situation escalated so far. 

RIP PVT Jaegar, 81st Stormtrooper Detachment.

𝕯𝖊𝖆𝖙𝖍

• Thinking 1
  • Agree 1

Edit: 27/8/2020        9:48 PM AEST

Due to an external contact my standpoint will remain neutral though this post will stay. I found that the evidence provided was not appropriate in regards to other matters occurring outside of IG that greatly impacted said person in this report.

Thanks, Stathi

Edited by Stathi
19 hours ago, Splonter said:

A training ground is indeed a viable location as its inside the Imperial Compound, When I stated that I meant that spawning vehicles in the middle of no where (e.g on the other side of a map where no base is in sight or in the middle of a desert) wouldn't make sense in an RP scenario. If an AT-ST were to be spawned outside of the training ground it would have no way of getting in due to that bridge so you can't logically place it in any other area. So I personally see it as viable to spawn in a training ground in which it'll only be able to be contained inside.

19 hours ago, Splonter said:

He doesn't need a reason to spawn in an AT-ST he is a Rear Admiral, If he is taking out vehicles just to waste them then thats something the Grand Admiral has gotta grill him for. But speaking from personal experience as an ISC Commander if someone from Navy High Command wants to pull out a vehicle for a joy ride they can go right ahead. Back to my previous point, I personally don't see Pickle using his staff powers at all in an abusive way and if he is indeed being reckless with a vehicle or anomalously using it in which you have an issue with its something that is to be dealt with in a roleplay scenario.

aaaa.thumb.png.6961cbf6e52304ae19ee20df16c146d0.png

That's all summed up what I was gonna say. -1 on mongos posts, Not enough evidence.

Just posting to update everyone that now.

Scheff has provided his evidence and report on Pickle about the Ion Disruptor Incident a few weeks back.

Delta has provided his side on the physgun incident that happened the same night of the AT-ST

Stathi has brought up some other incidents with pickle.

Paraphrasing what Stathi had said, The AT-ST incident is fragmented, the first few incidents I had with Pickle I never recorded because I never anticipated them to happen. I uploaded the AT-ST incident as a supporting role into the Ion Disruptor Incident and the Physgunning stuff mentioned prior to it. although without any proof other than the supporting claims of Delta and Scheff respectively.

However There are points made in here that I heavily disagree with and does other members i've talked to regarding it. Regardless if he's a Rear Admiral or not you cant or don't just pull vehicles out of your ass

You shouldn't even blame it on AHC's vehicle system that is entirely irrelevant. I discussed with a member of the community whom I will not name, however they had agreed that if a non staff member who had the correct licensing for an AT-ST wanted one they'd have to go through a staff member and be questioned a whole lot about why they want the AT-ST, what it's used for, and where it'll be placed. The difference here is Pickle can just spawn his in willy nilly and do whatever he wants with it. If you were a non-staff rear admiral and you put in a ticket for an AT-ST you'd be heavily scrutinized by the staff member taking the claim about said vehicle, and chances are if you did what Pickle was doing you'd have it removed almost instantly

Again pickle didn't spawn in the AT-ST because he is a rear admiral, he spawned it in because he is staff. Otherwise there would be proper rp behind the actual AT-ST.

I'd advise you all to look back on everything said in the post and all the other pieces of evidence that has amassed on Pickle on this report as it appears to be piling up and is slowly showing me that this is a very common occurrence for pickle which is not a good reflection of senior staff.

At the end of the day I was looking for a demotion. but any punishment in my eyes is sufficient especially with all the new evidence that has come into light onto this post.

• Disagree 3
  • Agree 3
  • Wingza locked this topic