My Abrupt Leaving

Hello IG,

Recently I have been inactive. For very personal reasons. Once I returned I resumed my role on the server.

To then be put down by people in my own regiment, Those know who they are. When asked to stop it has not. When put into higher ups' hands they have failed to complete their Job to keep everyone happy, they got a measly slap on the wrist, Mind you these people were older than myself and knew full well of what they were doing. This led me to go Inactive and later get kicked from my reg.

I want everyone to know Bullying is not nice. It stops being a JOKE & BANTER when the teased pleads for an end. I haven’t been in a good place for a bit then to hop onto a server I called my second home to be put down by a collective of people is not on.

I am sorry if I repeated myself, But I have had enough and needed to get it of my chest,

Thank you,

Dracks

• Facepalm 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Upvote 2

This is unfortunate to see, It's even more unfortunate that once it was brought up, nothing was done to stop it. Nothing substantial at least. Are you leaving the server because of this?

• Agree 1
Just now, Mauler said:

This is unfortunate to see, It's even more unfortunate that once it was brought up, nothing was done to stop it. Nothing substantial at least. Are you leaving the server because of this?

Not leaving Fully gonna hop on see whats going on once a week

As mauler said this is very sad to see... i do hope you find yourself a good place to stay in (reg wise if you are not leaving). I would recommend joining a new regiment. Lots of friendly people around and as stated before hope you find a nice regiment and a good place in our community. (I do hear shock and that are quite a good bunch). 

Good luck to you and i hope you put this asside and enjoy the community and more nice people. 

• Like 2

Coming from someone who a lot of people aren't fans of within the community, don't let others make it so you don't want to play the game.
If you enjoy the game, fuck em. On top of this, if you truly feel your higher-ups are failing you, you can contact Staff Members and/or Management to prevent this from happening again.

Hope you're alright mate.

- Bailey

• Thinking 1
  • Agree 1
  • Upvote 1

Damn bro, it's definitely not the first time this has happened. I myself have heard of it happening before and sadly it will probably happen again. To be completely honest, take the time off as a blessing and focus on other stuff. Do better at school and better yourself. Bullying ain't right as you said and jokes and banter should only be to a certain degree. Sorry to hear about this.

Good luck!

Its sad to see you go Dracks, and my condolences are with you and your family with what happened. 

However, the situation was dealt with, but not the way you wanted it to go, which was unfortunate & wasn't good enough from my end. You expressed your anger with the way everyone spoke to each other and i individually talked to everyone involved. All members were sympathetic & understood that you didn't want to be talked to in the way that everyone was talking to each other. They stopped, whilst you didn't hop on for an extended amount of time. 

But at the end of the day, you choose how you play on the server. Hope you have fun in your future endeavours on IG!

• Agree 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Advisor

There are plenty of staff members perfectly capable of assisting you @Dracks - perhaps you would like to come onto Teamspeak and talk about what happened so we can understand the situation more clearly. Bullying is a serious offence among IG and we are not light on any instance on bullying. 

- zaspan

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 2
  • Upvote 7

Dracks it’s sad to see you go

Although I do not know what is going on in your personal life, I hope you get better. Some people on the server can be harsh and relentless on individuals, but in the end that needs to be put aside, ignore them, find some people to come and chill on the server with, as really this server is somewhere to go for enjoyment. This is my best advice to you if you are feeling this way, and there are surely some people who would love to have you part of their regiment or legion

Curly

:) 

Look no cap this guy was removed from the regiment for valid reasons.

Regarding the bullying accusations I can explain how it was handled internally, once he expressed concern to @Binny about not wanting to be given any shit Binny pulled each and every Compforce individual he stated was a main contributor and told these people if Dracks expressed discomfort with any more comments made towards himself or in regards to him they will be immediately be removed from the regiment and more so will have a report handed into staff about the situation.

Since that conversation occurred Dracks only ever joined the TS/Server maybe once or twice, while I don't know exactly what Binny had said to Dracks during this period I know it was along the lines of if you don't become more active within the regiment and start contributing as an officer you will be removed. After days of inactivity without an LOA or reasoning told to anyone in the reg he was removed to make way for more active members.

I can personally guarantee once the concern was expressed to the CO of Compforce, towards Dracks unless a member has gone out of their way to privately message him not a single comment has been spoken to him in a harsh/mean manner as even as one of the people being accused of 'Bullying' Dracks I was told if anything was said to him other then regimental matters/general conversation and Dracks felt uncomfortable with we would be immediately removed from the reg and again Binny would take the situation to staff members.

7 hours ago, Dracks said:

To then be put down by people in my own regiment, Those know who they are. When asked to stop it has not. When put into higher ups' hands they have failed to complete their Job to keep everyone happy

Their's no other way of handling the situation, you can't do much more then tell a whole regiment to not make any comment towards a person that they might find uncomfortable/rude

I want everyone to know Bullying is not nice. It stops being a JOKE & BANTER when the teased pleads for an end. I haven’t been in a good place for a bit then to hop onto a server I called my second home to be put down by a collective of people is not on.

The first time you expressed serious concern on the matter it was stopped completely, end of and I say this with the upmost confidence I have been ensuring any chatter about you even after being removed from the regiment was stopped as I'd deem it as petty and redundant.

Mind you these people were older than myself and knew full well of what they were doing. This led me to go Inactive and later get kicked from my reg.

Nobody had a direct influence on removing Dracks from the reg other then Binny, myself and multiple general reports/complaints we had about him, I wouldn't validate the age difference as Compforce currently has and has had members both younger and older troopers then yourself and they have all been treated the same as anyone else is treated. I wouldn't say this in a public forum if this post wasn't made but even due to your age the regiment was informed to even take it lighter on you and was consistently made to walk on eggshells whenever you felt personally offended.

Just to conclude all i'm saying the situation was handled to the fullest extent anyone can and I personally can't see any other prevention that could be in place then "If Dracks feels your comment is rude/unknind you will be reported to staff and kicked from the reg" It's a GMOD RP server and if you feel uneasy associating yourself with a group of people you're never forced to stay in that group, the only reason you got removed was due to you inactivity and unwillingness to assist as an officer and for the regiments well-being your position could be better utilized by someone else.

Never the less I believe this matter was resolved some time ago with your removal, with you having no direct correlation to anybody you deemed a "Bully" and all those people told mentioning you in an ill manner still results in them being removed from the regiment, this is done. This is not to say if Dracks was to have any correlation with CF individuals he deemed a bully they cannot communicate/have conversations with him but I wouldn't see much of a point unless needed that those conversations would occur.

[EDIT]

I also wanna say regarding this matter I wont be commenting/discussing anything else on this thread, this above is just my statement/response firstly to to accusations of bullying and other complaints the individual brought up, I honestly think a forums post about this situation is immature. This whole situation if Dracks wished to take it further should have been brought to management/staff as that is what they're here to do on the community, moderate and ensure everyone is happy.

Edited by Sinatra
  • Upvote 7