STEAM_0:1:185472499
  • Steam Profile Link:
  • In Game Name:
    crofty
  • Time Played Imperial RP:
    184 hours - 1w, 15hr, 45m
  • Time Played Imperial RP Evidence:
    Untitled.png.c0f0af4f4a399e635bc88555c9973488.png

• Have you had any warns (If so state them)?
    N/A
  • Have you had any bans (If so state them)?
    N/A
  • Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them)?
    I have an Long and Extensive History with DarkRP. My Staff history:
    Brace Gaming (2015) - Moderator
    High Command (2016) - Moderator
    Australian Republic (2016) - Head Admin
    Doppler Gaming (2017) - Head Admin
    NitroRP (2018) - Admin
    Supremacy Networks (2018, is currently most popular server AU) - Admin
    All of these servers have had an active playerbase and have been in at least top 5 popular servers AU. Also mind that everything before Doppler Gaming was done on an old account which i lost the password to.
    I have also successfully Self-Developed my own DarkRP server (which died out, sadly).
  • Why are you applying to be an Event Master?
    I am applying for the role as Event Master to improve the Experiences for all players when it comes to events. Star Wars events are the highlight for alot of players, because of the unique experiences with their regiments and the involvement in roleplay. I am also applying to increase my knowledge of the ins and outs of Star Wars RP in general. As i have no experience acting as an Event Master, it will help to improve my own knowledge and experiences on Imperial Gaming, as I am always keen to try out new things.
  • What do you believe you can bring to the Event Master team?
    1. Activity - I am a very dedicated person. With the role of Event Master, I would be on as often as i can, ready at the chance to host/support an Event.
    2. Teamwork - I love working with others, so if someone had an Event plan or I did, I would try to help them/get as much help as i can, uniting all of the Event Masters and having a closer bond with one another, working together like a true team.
    3. Creative Mindset - I like to bring ideas that come from other non-related things into RP. For example maybe another non-related Star Wars movie/tv show may influence me/inspire me to come up with an Event idea.
    4. Garry's Mod Experience - I have 5 years of Garry's Mod experience under my belt, so I have extensive knowledge when it comes to how the game functions and how to achieve certain outcomes when playing the game.
  • What do you believe you can do to make Events more fun, enjoyable and inclusive?
    To make events more enjoyable, I would design a wide range of event options to cater for any situation. These may range from a wide scale event, involving every member of the ISD to partake in some sort of duty that isn't default DEFCON duties, so that everyone on the server gets to partake in some unique roleplay. A mid scale event, involving the majority of regiments to perform some unique roleplay and a small scale event, which would involve a maximum of three regiments to partake in (usually) passive roleplay. These events would include their own backstory, roles for each regiment, scripts and actions for the Event charaters to follow, Possible Attributes for Event characters to follow (a lisp or stutter in speech, temper, unique accent) and even possible surprise outcomes to change the tide of the event. Overall, these events will be well-thought out, with every possible situation and role thought of, not just some generic event idea used every few days. I would also encourage more small-scale events to happen at non-peak times, where the server doesn't have as many players on so that people aren't just running around doing quests, they will actually have some fun RP to do.
  • Do you have basic knowledge of ULX commands?
    Yes
  • Anything else you would like to add?
    No.
  • Event Idea 1:
  • Event Idea 2:
  • Event Idea 3:
  • Event Idea 4:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uUHjXSa-Dtx-EnDtxK8Cyj-MgqsAq65oczwmLvwqDR0/edit?usp=sharing

• Terms & Conditions
    Yes
Edited by crofty

+1 Not only that I know you IRL but you as a person in the game shows me that you would be a great EM, with your prior staffing on other servers and your attitude towards others you can become a great EM.

Your application might need more detail for each answer like multiple paragraphs.

Go look at other applications in the accepted page for more of an idea.

Good luck

-Cozmo

Who are you?

I hate to be rude, but I genuinely don't know who you are. You have the bare minimum time on the server, you have experience... in Administrating.  

Your event ideas are pog as fuck and you have a lot of detail in your application. Just get yourself out there a bit more chief.

+1

• Agree 1
6 minutes ago, Mauler said:

Who are you?

I hate to be rude, but I genuinely don't know who you are. You have the bare minimum time on the server, you have experience... in Administrating.  

Your event ideas are pog as fuck and you have a lot of detail in your application. Just get yourself out there a bit more chief.

+1

41 minutes ago, Cozmo said:

+1 Not only that I know you IRL but you as a person in the game shows me that you would be a great EM, with your prior staffing on other servers and your attitude towards others you can become a great EM.

Your application might need more detail for each answer like multiple paragraphs.

Go look at other applications in the accepted page for more of an idea.

Good luck

-Cozmo

7 hours ago, Mauler said:

Who are you?

+1

Hate to quote someone and only mention one sentence but I will be leaving a -1. In my opinion,  haven't seen the name "Crofty" fly around in a long while now. If you would like a +1/Positive feedback from me you would have to get more well known throughout the community.

Goodluck :)

Edited by Stathi
  • Upvote 1
On 8/23/2020 at 7:39 AM, Stathi said:

Hate to quote someone and only mention one sentence but I will be leaving a -1. In my opinion,  haven't seen the name "Crofty" fly around in a long while now. If you would like a +1/Positive feedback from me you would have to get more well known throughout the community.

Goodluck :)

Edited by Clover
11 hours ago, MidNight said:

+1

- Mature

- Responsable

- Excellent Event Ideas

- Has only recently joined back to the community

+1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/23/2020 at 10:55 AM, MidNight said:

+1

- Mature

- Responsable

- Excellent Event Ideas

- Has only recently joined back to the community

So after some time with having interactions with crofty in game and in TS he turns out to actually be a really nice guy that is responsible and mature. he is currently taking the initiative on bringing back a whole regiment and after these demonstrations i am going to +1 good work crofty i hope to see more of it in the future 

As for your application you have a decent amount of detail and you also have a decent event ideas aswell

Edited by Clover
  • Agree 1

Hey Crofty, thank you for applying to be an Imperial Event Master!
I have reviewed your application, and I am pleased to inform you that you have been successful.
You will be contacted shortly to begin the induction process. 
Congratulations!

• Rook locked this topic