[IG] Kamelieon

SteamID32: 
STEAM_0:0:195575399

Steam Profile Link: 
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198351416526

In Game Name: 
K. 'Kamelieon' Halayis [C-MRD]

Time Played: 
68cdc73d966133c1d142ea84c3f346a1.png (10w 4d 18h+)

Have you had any warns?: 
Negative.

Have you had any bans?: 
Negative.

Why do you want to join the Media Team? 
After studying video & film at school for a year and a half (and continuing) I've developed an interest in production and real appreciation for films. During my course I've learned a lot about the art of production, such as; camera operations, editing, set design, scriptwriting, storyboarding, etc, and unlike 2018 when I wanted to apply, I now feel I have enough knowledge of production to be apart of the Media Team. The reason I want to join the Media Team is because I really enjoy working in the artistic aspect of production and the media team provides this oppurtunity, it will also become evident in the roles I am applying for.

What asset in the media team do you wish to prioritise?: 
If I were to be accepted into the Media Team, I would like to fulfill a set designer position as I believe it is my strongest skill, especially when it comes to a Garry's Mod production team. I could also assist in scriptwriting as I've made a few screenplays in the past, storyboarding - room for improvement, and PAC3 creation - definitely not the best but can create adequate and simple creations.

Do you have any evidence of your work?:
Set Design Examples - Haven't built sets but have done a lot of regimental builds. 
PAC3 creation Examples - Would complete on single player
Graphic Design Examples

Do you intend to utilise the Imperial Press Corps role on the server? If so, what do you plan on doing as the role?:
As I'm not applying for any 'main production roles' I don't believe I would be using the Imperial press Corps often, but if I were to be using it, it would be for set building or during filming to oversee the use of sets.

Edited by Kamelieon
  • Poggers 1
  • Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Binny said:

+1

Application is great. 

Helps that you study the same sorta stuff

Good Luck!

• Like 1

i would say as a ex film student i would an opportunity like this hardly come by so i would 100% support u!

10/10 application

10/10 person in rp

10/10 sets!

+1

• Like 1