Roy's Media Team Application

Steam Name: G

SteamID32: STEAM_0:0:54670529

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/GrimaldiVevo/

In Game Name: Junior Foreman Roys

Time Played (Evidence Required): 7w 1d

spacer.png

Have you had any warns (If so state them)?:
Yes, I have received 2 warnings, both late 2019 when I was a minge.
Saturday, August 4th 2019 |  Fail RP  | Iris
Monday, November 4th 2019 |  DC to Avoid Punishment  | Captain Iden Versio

Have you had any bans (If so state them)?
I have not received any bans on IG to my knowledge.

Why do you want to join the Media Team?:

I want to join the media team to enhance my own knowledge in the arts of media as well as create fun projects for the server and Imperial Gaming. I love to see progression and lots of work come together to create a working piece of art, and with experience as an Engineer i think i can bring extra additions to the team including; building experience and permits to film or build in character. I would also like to join in with other members of the team to enhance my relationships within the community.

What asset in the media team do you wish to prioritise (Filmer, Editor, Set Designer etc)?:

I would be able to assist all areas as i have basic knowledge in all areas so if i was accepted i can prioritise whatever needs to be prioritised during a certain project or i can be placed in an area which i must prioritise. However I do not have the best PC so filming would be a last resort for me.

Do you have any evidence of your work?:

Not really, I’ve created videos online (Link below), which utilised basic video editing skills, I’ve been able to create documents in acceptable fashion which can come in handy for script writing for example, and i have basic graphic design skills that is also linked below.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCC2tyMXKqCYUOxHvMxFu1_w/
Graphic Designer App: https://imperialgamingau.invisionzone.com/topic/6556-roys-graphic-designer-application/

Do you intend to utilise the Imperial Press Corps role on the server? If so, what do you plan on doing as the role?:

Yes, I’d treat the role as a more public AWR/TI role and focus on communicating with the group and spending time with them in game when creating a project. As an Engineer I can set up areas for the team including the back of engine room and help professionally get permits and create sets. I’d focus on creating projects based around the ISD, the many regiments (interviews & showcases), space battles, and more.

Edited by Roys
Fixing and Editing
  • Upvote 1

+1 Keen to help all around which will be beneficial for the team, especially if any roles need filling. Is also a good guy and has great experience, would make a nice addition to the team.

Edited by Kamelieon
1 hour ago, Kamelieon said:

+1 Keen to help all around which will be beneficial for the team, especially if any roles need feeling. Is also a good guy and has great experience, would make a nice addition to the team.

2 hours ago, Kamelieon said:

+1 Keen to help all around which will be beneficial for the team, especially if any roles need feeling. Is also a good guy and has great experience, would make a nice addition to the team.

+1 chad

2 hours ago, Kamelieon said:

+1

17 hours ago, Kamelieon said:

+1 Keen to help all around which will be beneficial for the team, especially if any roles need filling. Is also a good guy and has great experience, would make a nice addition to the team.

On 8/22/2020 at 9:28 PM, Kamelieon said:

+1

Accepted for Interview Phase

Congratulations on passing it to the interview phase, Please contact myself some time on Teamspeak to conduct your interview.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Bailey locked this topic